BY OLAY

Breakthrough Whip Moisturizer Delivers Powerful Skincare With A Light As Air Finish
Brightening Formula, With Broad Spectrum Spf 25, Evens Skin Tone & Minimizes Appearance Of Pores
Made With Active Rush Technology That Transforms From Cream To Liquid On Skin For Instant Absorption
Weightless Formula Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth With A Matte Finish
Immediately Leaves A Breathable Feel Without Compromising Potency

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 8.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone, Panthenol**, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract***, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Inositol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Fragrance, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bht, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Green Tea

Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
  • "I was very impressed with Olay Luminous Whip. I have dry skin and the cold weather hasn't been helping obviously. Luminous Whip has a very light almost flowery fragrance to it when applying. Very pleasant! It's consistency is very light and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin nor does it leave the skin greasy feeling. It absorbs fast and leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 3 reviews
Brenna M.
I have a small little jar of this and it's perfect for travel or for your purse. It's super lightweight and almost between a gel and a moisturizer. I love using it to layer on my skin products, especially around my eyes because it's not greasy and doesn't cause my eye makeup to run.
Sarah C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I had seen so many reviews on blogs and beauty sites about the new Whips, but was hesitant to purchase because of the cost. Ultimately I decided to just go for it and I'm so glad I did! It's honestly the best moisturizer I've ever used, and is totally worth the price! It's not heavy and absorbs right away, leaving no sticky streaks anywhere, all while smelling fantastic. And to top it all off, it can be purchased at almost any supermarket or drugstore! Absolutely would recommend!
Amy L.
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
This is one of the best moisturizers that I have ever used, it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day ,and it had~~q no oily residue, feels like nothing on at all, I truly love this.
Nikki F.
Middleton , NH
I had a few samples of this Olay Luminous Whip, this Whip is incredible! The very first time I tried it it worked great! It did make my face hot under my eyes for a few minutes but after my face felt great, My face was glowing an my bags under my eyes disappeared! The effects lasted a while too, I was very impressed with how effective this cream was after one time! I love how this made my skin feel it was deep moisture, nice rich cream goes on light an smooth, it brightens an hydrates, my face needed this cream an I will definitely keep using this! I like Olay a lot an they keep coming out with awesome products! I do recommend you try this it is wonderful! Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
I LOVE THIS!! It leaves my skin feeling so soft. It really fills in your imperfections and the discoloration in your skin. It’s gentle and I love the smell. The spf is a plus. Yes I would recommend. It’s amazing.
Robin C.
Worth, IL
I LOVE this moisturizer. I know it is expensive so make sure you look for sales and deals. It is so light weight but it makes my skin so soft and replenished. I have dry skin and this gives my skin life. Is is weird that I love the smell of this, too? Now I did not see any significant changes in my red acne scars but I have only been using it for two weeks. I would tell anyone to get a sample of this product to try out.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer made my skin so very smooth.  My pores shrunk too.  I put this on my face and instantly felt how smooth it made my face.  It soaked in instantly.   Not greasy.  I couldn’t believe it so I thought I will sleep on it. It was so soft throughout the next day. I do trust this company.  I would highly recommend this.
Tracy V.
Wall
I really like the Olay products. I have used a regular Olay lotion in the past but recently switched to the Whips. I love how it feels. A small amount goes a long way. They can be a little pricey but it lasts a long time.
Louisa C.
Oxnard
Have been using this product for at least 2 weeks now. The product has a light smell, can be a little pricey if you’re not used spending over $12 for a moisturizer. Definitely brings moisture to my skin. Though it does claim to leave a matte finish on my skin, which is not necessarily true. I have a really oily t-zone which might affect said product, but I notice my face is a little bit shiny when it comes to my cheeks and t-zone.
Stephanie J.
I've only used the product twice, once before bed and another in the morning and both times my skin felt very nice. the moisturizer smells so nice and doesn't make my oily skin shine when I wear it. at times I do feel like if I don't have any lotion on my face and as if it was dry but I look in the mirror and realize I'm wearing a moisturizer and my skin is not dry.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
What do you think of this? Does this actually work? Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
Eva🌞✈️🌸 K.
Is this one good for combination skin and for the people that have tried it,did it give you break outs?
Tori N.
Prospect Hts, IL
Does it keep your Face hydrated without being oily?
jessica c.
Otonabee, ON
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer I received a sample of this recently and absolutely loved it! The formula is super moisturizing and is non greasy. Have you tried it? Where is it sold?
Devonne J.
Browns Mills, NJ
Im curious to know if those who’ve used this feel it’s worth the cost. They sent a $3 coupon and quite frankly, for something that retails for $33, that just isn’t enough to spark my interest to try it. I’m not doubting that it does what it says but I am wondering if there’s something that does just the same for a way less pricy cost