Olay Luminous Perfectly Radiant Duo Pack

The Olay Luminous Perfectly Radiant Duo Pack Contains: 1) Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Advanced Tone Perfecting 15mL, 2) Olay Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser Advanced Tone Perfecting 150mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Luminous Perfectly Radiant Duo Pack!
Brooklyn, NY
This product definitely takes time to show full results, was a little bit to harsh for my skin and left a slight filter after washing.
Strasburg, VA
That looks extremely good for dry skin..i like to try different kind of brands but I always have to be careful about what I'm using
Newark
WWaoo esto es una maravilla me encanto desde la primera vez es un exito lo recomiendo a jos cerrados no e an arrepentir
Richmond, TX
They knocked it out the park with this one!! I love all of their only products. They live up to their okay name.
Staten Island, NY
Great price for great item ! 2 for the price of one and it's beyond worth it ! Very hydrating ! Awesome smell.
Farmington
This product changed how my skin looked. It lightened dark circles and acne stubborn acne spots on my face.
4613 Sawmill Rd
Great for an all natural glow look!!!!!! it's just a wake up and go set and you will have that glow !!!!!
Radcliff, KY
I really enjoyed this product I would most definitely recommend this to a friend! Decent price as well.
Merriam
It works really well, I would recommend it to anyone who likes the brand olay and the product
Karabar
This makes my skin verry moisturised and soft it's so good it's mildly effective but there's room to improve its a little overpriced but for what it is ist ok I've used this product about three times and it's good but I think we need a better packageĀ

Looking for your answer?