BY OLAY

Olay radiance ribbons Olay Body Wash plus Radiance Ribbons! This is the first body wash to add an actual ribbon of moisturizer with glucosamine complex and luminous brighteners to transform skin from dull to radiant. The luxurious, fragrant lather...

Buy on Amazon
Mary P.
This product is okay, the smell is great. I just don't usually use body wash. I am more of a shower gel and/or bar soap type of person. This product leaves me smelling fresh and I feel like it is a quality product. I would recommend it to friends to try and see if it works for yourself!
Frankie P.
St. George
It washes just like it says. It smells great to. I have seen better but not for that price. It did meet my expectations and the packaging is so cute. I love the green. I bought it from target.  Right price.  There is a little bit of room to improve but over all great
Shannon S.
Tucson, AZ
Excellent for dry skin in need of hydrating and extreme moisturizing. Its a fresh cool scent with just enough oils and perfume not to irritate the skin or any allergies. I love it and living in the desert calls for product like this. A must buy for dry skin❤❤❤❤
Diana b.
I thought I would really enjoy this wash..beacuae I love olay products, but for some reason this body wash was not what I expexted. It smells different once out of the bottle..maybe I got a bad one lol. I used it once..it felt great when I wash washing up..really silky and soft..but once I was done it was drying
Sara K.
Plant City, FL
The smell is wonderful at first, when in shower, but smells funny on skin after shower. Also leaves a greasy residue. Definitely disappointing. And did not come anywhere close to meeting my expectations. Needs new scents and new way of not leaving residue
Ari G.
medford , OR
I would recommend this to anyone. Its a refreshing body wash while in the shower , it smells good and also deep cleanses the body for a glowy and refreshing finishing feeling. It's inexpensive and good brand
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Was not a fan of the body wash. The smell is not my favorite. It doesn't lather very well and seems to take awhile to rinse off. Almost feels like it leaves a residue. I would not recommend this to others!
Jessyca M.
Portland, OR
I didn't know what a radiance ribbon was when I purchased this product, but I assumed it could not be a bad thing. The name is pretty silly actually, the bottle says it includes these ribbons, but makes no effort to explain what these things are. Apparently they are a collection of some kind of moisturizers which nobody has ever heard of coupled with a thin layer of light glitter. So beware, you will be slightly glittery after using this product. As a man I had a problem with this, but not one enough to stop using the product. It is not immediately noticeable. I will not purchase this product again, but I will continue to use the rest of what I already have. It is a bit expensive, and not worth the price. I expect that this product won't be on the shelves for much longer.
Mckenna W.
Montesnao
I really like this body wash. I Often apply it to my loofa, which is my favorite way to apply the soapy lotion. (that is how I would describe it) I like the smell, but it does not stick around. I really do like the results though because it does leave your skin feeling like you just went through a long process to get it so soft. when it is another simple step in the shower or bath.
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
Love the way it smells, and it feels luxurious. My grandmother and mother were both Olay girls, and it was always in the welcome boxes in my dorm rooms in college.