BY OLAY

Our Exciting Satin Finish Formula Gives You All The Rich Hydration Of A Lotion But With The Lightweight Feel Of A Gel. So Lose The Shine And Get Satiny Active Moisturizers Keeping Your Skin Soft And Smooth For Up To 24-hours.
• Oil-free
• Non-comedogenic, So It Won’t Block Your Pores

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Polyacrylamide, Panthenol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-10, Polysorbate 20, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben ,Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Ci 77019, Ci 16035, Ci 19140.

• Is this a greaser product? I have combination skin and wo...2 Answers
  • How good is this for oily/combo acne prone skin? 2 Answers
  • I love this product but can't seem to find it recently. D...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite splurge/pricey brand moisturizer is the Sephora brand. The Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture! Satin Finish lotion is the one I use the most often that works so well on my dry skin and it doesn't cost a fortune. The bottle lasts a while too. I love the satiny feel when I apply the moisturizer and it lasts well into the day. This is one of my go to products!" in 10 reviews
  • "My skin is in that weird stage in between acne and wrinkles. This line is perfect because it caters to my skin perfectly! It doesn't clog my pores and it leaves my skin looking fresh and clean! I love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and break out very easily. Ive been using this for about 5 months now and am in LOVE. This product leaves my skin very soft and smooth without leaving it feeling oily. I use daily sometimes twice a day and still have about half a bottle. " in 5 reviews
Mica D.
Maryville, TN
This stuff is the bomb.com it literally makes me skin feel new all day! It’s definitely gentle and doesn’t even make me itch (unlike most. It’s great for sthe summer too, it gives you a glow! I bought it from Walmart but I haven’t checked anywhere else, so I’m not sure where they carry it besides there!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
It doesn't make my face feel very moisturized. I feel like it doesn't absorb into my skin. It doesn't leave a residue or make me oily. Its very satin but sometimes it dries a little sticky which isn't good to apply make up over. I'm just not impressed.
Hope B.
Westerville, OH
This moisturizer is quite silicone-y. You can really feel it on your skin for a few minutes after using it. And you have to add a sun block because it doesn't have any SPF. But it is pretty good for a simple face lotion. it does its job and keeps your skin soft.
Nicole D.
Cumming, GA
i love this line of Olay! this lotion is amazing. it's very light weight and doesn't lee your skin feeling all sticky and oily. i usually apply this right after the shower and sometimes before bed. i love the makeup wipes from this line too!
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
This broke me it so badly and dried my skin out in the process. If you have sensitive skin, do not use. I wanted this to work so badly, but unfortunately there are cheap ingredients and irritants in this that just make it a straight up no.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I used to use this when I was alittle younger and it has a really small pump i got it from my local pharmacy and it was my third time and it's not pricey but the pumps need to be bigger and yes I would recommend
Ariel V.
Rexburg
It's a pretty good moisturizer. It doesn't feel too heavy and my skin still feels nice afterwards. I found it at target and it was a reasonable price (: I definitely plan on getting it again.
Karianne D.
Omg! I bought this on a whim at a dollar general a few months ago for like $3 and fell IN LOVE. I have spent $100's of dollars on lotions and gels trying to figure out what works for my face and finally I've found my savior. I literally can not find this anywhere in stores so I had to buy a 2 pack on Amazon for $14 but that's okay because I love this product so much I will probably use it forever.

It makes my skin so satiny smooth and wonderful. I have naturally very oily skin but my cheeks get very dry and tight. So finding a product that I can use at night and in the am that doesn't make me wake up looking like a greased up pig is so hard :( but this product makes my skin feel soft and wonderful without all the added shine. I literally can't say enough about how much I love it. Buy buy buy!
beth C.
It nice. My skins is very soft and it cleans it so well. I bought it at my local Walmart. It was okay but it goes away very fast you you haft to keep buying it. I would recommend this to people who have acne.
Elizabeth R.
Lambertville, NJ
This moisturizer is the perfect fit for my skin during the day by itself or under makeup. It moisturizes without leaving needing more hydration, and it also doesn't make you oily, or make your makeup ball up. I love it so much I have actually repurchased it over 15 times and have use it for the last 2-3 years without stop (Since spring of 2013!). I have the Amazon order records to prove it. One bottle tends to last me 2 months with daily use of 2-3 pumps per morning.
Arianna V.
Phoenix, AZ
Do you guys use it alone with the Fresh Effects BB Cream?
Megan W.
I love this product but can't seem to find it recently. Does anyone know if they still sell this?
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this product as primer on my face and wanted to know if anyone else use this product as such?
Kaysie D.
How good is this for oily/combo acne prone skin?
Jacqueline F.
Is this a greaser product? I have combination skin and would love to test it out but need to know if I'm better off trying something that would not cause a break out!