BY OLAY

• Has anyone used this product? Is it nice? Does it work well?1 Answers
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Olay In-Shower Body Lotion Age Defying because I love how it feels after I rinse off. It keeps your skin moisturized. It has a nice spring scent. It is very gentle on the skin. It helps to get your day stated the right way. I am definitely going to buy this product again.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product but there aren't many Olay products that I don't like. Is great for days that you are running behind because you apply it while in the shower. I have repurchased this item many times already.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product in the summer because ite light weight yet heavy duty. only downfall is I have to use a lot of product to achieve the moisture level I want.
Lynne I.
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
I have never found an Oil of Olay product that I didn't like. I love the in shower body lotion because it keeps my skin moisturized.
kelly o.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Ilove the Olay products they always moisturize my skin in their best to use in the winter time because my skin is going to dry out the most in winter time and if I use this body wash it never does worth the money its about 6.00 for a bottle definitely worth it
Habiba S.
Habiba S.
Olay products are simply the best! There's no olay product that you would ever regret buying. The same case with this. This is great especially when you have dry skin.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Toronto, ON
Olay is great. I have sensitive skin and this is the only brand that i can use. I'm not too sure why, but if you're have sensitive skin like me this is the best one to use
briana w.
briana w.
Has anyone used this product? Is it nice? Does it work well?