Olay In-shower Body Lotion uploaded by Amy S.Olay In-shower Body Lotion uploaded by Jay S.

BY OLAY

Help break the cycle of dry skin with Quench In-Shower® Body Lotion! For the following skin types: Extra Dry, Dry Helps with these skin concerns: Dry/Flaky Skin, Dull Skin, Rough Knees/Elbows, Itchy Skin You ll love Quench In-Shower Body Lotion because it contains moisturizers to penetrate deep and lock into your skin, Works with the humidity of your shower, Infuses skin with moisture at an ideal moment. Questions? see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff! I have tried a few others just like it such as Nivea & Aveeno. First off, you have to know how to use an in shower lotion. Make sure you wash yourself with a good soap that will take off your dead skin & built up oil, exfoliates work best for that. After your washed then apply the in shower lotion. I recommend putting a quarter sized amount for the desired area that you will be moisturizing. Make sure that the water or shower head isn't washing away the lotion as your apply. Apply & then rinse your skin; your skin should feel very healthy & nourished. It's a great concept because after you shower you don't have to worry about applying moisturizer!
Silvia O.
Bethel Park, PA
I will never, ever take a shower without this product! I am an incredible multi-tasker and love the fact that I can shower and moisturize at one time saves time in the morning. When I first starting using the in-shower lotion, it was pretty much the only product of its kind. When other brands came out, I tried them all but always come back to Olay. Teamed with Olay body wash, it's becomes a moisturizing power duo.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I am not a fan of this at all. I bought it by mistake thinking it was body wash and when I found out it wasn't I decided to give it a try for the lotion. After my shower I felt sticky and not so clean. My skin didn't feel smoothr either even after the bottle was gone. Don't see the point in in shower lotion when I can put it on after.
lisette a.
Oxnard, CA
I can feel moisture in the shower when I put it on but when you rinse you have to do a light rinse without scrubbing or it won't feel like you even applied anything. Maybe my skin needs a whole bigger punch of moisture but I wouldn't buy it again. I've tried it out for about a month or 2 now and I don't really notice a difference.
Catherine K.
I was skeptical about this product but decided to try it, and I'm so glad I did! No more ashy or dry skin on my legs anymore!

Just super soft, incredibly moisturized skin without a trace of stickiness!
Dana K.
Will keep buying! Love this product so much. If you don't like waiting for lotion to dry then you should definitely try this product! I go through so much of it but it's very affordable.
ai d.
I had been looking for this in shower lotion for months and finally found it at bed bath and beyond!! I love it and will buy it again. smells good and I love the shimmer!!
Emily M.
Pretty great stuff. Super moisturizing and smells pretty good. I wish they have more scents and natural products. It's great for the winter time!
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Looking for a GREAT moisturizer? You have to check Olay's in shower moisturizer out. Rich. Smooth. No heavy residue or film left on your skin when you step out of the shower. I am a true believer in Olay products now! Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter 15.2 Oz
Desiree A.
Parkersburg, WV
This lotion is truly amazing and a must have especially in winter! The first time I tried it I was in love. It has a great smell and no need for a thick lotion after the shower. This stuff really helps with dry skin especially during the winter months when you need it. I 100% recommend this!
Linda B.
Ashtabula, OH
I wonder if this smells as good as the quench lotions?.. and if so does the smell hold to skin for all day wear!?..totally worth it!
Kelly R.
Roseburg, OR
I've tried other in shower logins and the chemical smell is overwhelming. How does this one smell?