BY OLAY

Brand from United States: Olay. Reduces the appearance of dark circles under eyes in just 2 weeks. Distinctive dual-swirl formula is designed with an eye cream to deposit light-reflecting pigments. Reflects light from the eyes for smoother, more radiant skin tone. Hydrates to nourish under eye area for a luminous glow. Pack Size - 15ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dark circles like me, wow... this will make it so you'd never be able to tell! I love this soo much, there aren't enough stars here for how much I love this, my circles have nearly faded away, my eyes feel so soft and smooth underneath. I would swim in this if I could, run..don't walk to the store to pick up this magical potion!
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
78583
I feel like you can never go wrong with Olay. I love all of their products. This product was great as well. I usually dont have too much problems with my eyes but i put it on when i don't feel like putting make up on. It gives me a glowy look instead of looking pale. Definetly recomend if you're looking to brighten your eyes a bit.
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me a good eye cream,and I love Olay's brand. I have many makeup products from them and this eye cream has worked wonderful for me. You're never too young to start using eye creams,age defying products, and such. Its got a great applicator and its nice on the skin. Give it a try, don't be shy.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Wasn't the biggest fan of this product; although is seems to be a favorite. It's doesn't stay in the place the way I'd like it to and I found myself smudging concealer around with a beauty blender all day. One use and threw it the reject drawer. Someone will come along and love this smudgy concealer. Just not I.
Lizania G.
Lizania G.
Paterson, NJ
Really good product it's very easy to used and it has a very smooth touch I love using this product since I get dark circles easily so this is the one to go when my little unwanted friends take a visit under my eyes, and of course I would recommend this to a friend.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product a lot because of the consistancy being very luxurious without a big price tag.  It's got a pleasant scent along with great results.  I would recommend for anyone who wants to see lasting results for skin the doesn't seem to hold product.
Gisele J.
Gisele J.
This cream is great however it has some room for improvement, such as the bottle, it gets a little hot if I have it in my purse and it gets watery in a way where I don't want to use it anymore because it doesn't apply as well. It still is a good product
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately, I didn't see any sort of difference when I use this product. I did give it a fair shot and repurchased and used it for about 2 months without any signs of it working. It feel good in the skin but other than that it was a dud.
Naddy Y.
Naddy Y.
Fairfax
I originally bout this for myself but I gave it to my mom, she absolutely loved this products and goes through it so fast. She says she can see the difference in her face within a week and she loves that her undereye had gotten brighter.
Brooklyn T.
Brooklyn T.
 I love this I cream so much it is amazing I would prefer this to you if you want to make your wrinkles vanish leave your skin feeling smooth and healthy it is ageless and I love this product it is my favorite I treatment product I gave it five stars because it is truly amazing it is worth buying