BY OLAY

Brand from United States: Olay. Reduces the appearance of dark circles under eyes in just 2 weeks. Distinctive dual-swirl formula is designed with an eye cream to deposit light-reflecting pigments. Reflects light from the eyes for smoother, more radiant skin tone. Hydrates to nourish under eye area for a luminous glow. Pack Size - 15ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Joy K.
Roseburg, OR
I have semi dark circles under my eyes so I really needed this. Im light skinned so the circles are almost a blue color and I really cant stand them...unless I have to. A little goes a long way here other wise, if you rub/touch your eye it will feel a little weird. So, make sure not to put on more than needed. That being said, I have been using this for the past 3 years and love it! It really illuminates the areas under my eyes but I also use this on my cheeks and above my eyelids sometimes too. It just gives this lovely shine that I love!
Paige N.
Cordova , AL
This product is a good product for the price you pay. I’ve used it a couple of months now and it helps even tho I would want it to be a little more of my skin tone color. But u should try it Bc u might like it and it’s not to expensive.
Georgia O.
15 millimeters is a lot for a product so I was really content to see so much of the product in the packaging when I opened it. It worked really well for me and I plan on recommending this to my friends and to keep using it
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
I feel like this is one of those products that just was not made for my particular skin. This was disapponting and I had had higher hopes for Olay. The packaging felt luxurious but it didn't feel that way on the eyes..
IttyBitty23 J.
This cream is just the thing every woman should have in their daily beauty regiment before or after a good sleep. I can guarantee it will work and will continue ro do it's work. I started using this product 4 weeks ago and until this point, veey satisfied.
Erika E.
This was pretty disappointing,I tried it for two weeks and nada.
I have had better luck with L’Oréal products literally after using their products for two days.
It is not worth it for the $25 price tag.
Michelle E.
Good product.  Fair prices.  Gentle on skin.
Easy to work with.  A great selection available at Walmart.

Helps to fill in fine lines and creases.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tiffany M.
Morristown
I use this product daily. It gives my eyes that fresh glowing look. It's very moisturizing and it isn't too oily. It's very gently and smells amazing! This product is worth the price and I highly recommend!