BY OLAY

Brand from United States: Olay. Reduces the appearance of dark circles under eyes in just 2 weeks. Distinctive dual-swirl formula is designed with an eye cream to deposit light-reflecting pigments. Reflects light from the eyes for smoother, more radiant skin tone. Hydrates to nourish under eye area for a luminous glow. Pack Size - 15ml see more...

lauren b.
I really can stand up for olay beauty products. As a kid my mother always used their products and now here I am a mother of two and using them now.this illuminating eye serum helps brighten my dark circles I have from lack of sleep and probably passed down genetically. But I does help well will puffy bags and dark circles after two weeks u can tell a difference
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn’t use this eye cream too long so I still haven’t seen the results I’m looking. I have dark circles and I’m over 35 lol i can say that I like the texture and it feels good while applying it. The cost? It’s ok. I will continue to use because I like it enough to buy it again.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
This is nice. Very easy to apply, but after having this for a while now and that it's almost empty, I see to get some chunkier pieces. It smooths out after it warms up in my hand. I never really had a huge problem with dark circles, but this has helped even out the tone.
Paige N.
Cordova , AL
This product is a good product for the price you pay. I’ve used it a couple of months now and it helps even tho I would want it to be a little more of my skin tone color. But u should try it Bc u might like it and it’s not to expensive.
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
After using this product every day I can say that my skin is a lot brighter and even toned. It definitely has helped my fine lines under my eyes before applying any makeup. I would use this every night and morning for best results.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is great. Lightweight and no overwhelming smells. I actually notice a difference in brightness almost immediately after using. I also find this cream extremely affordable. This dries very soft.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
I have dull bags under my eyes. I was hoping this would brighten my dark circles and help the bags go away. It did help brighten but it was so subtle you can barely tell! I don't recommend it.
Chelsea F.
Las Vegas
I have anemia and almost ALWAYS have super dark purple and puffy under eyes no matter how much sleep I get. This product is great for that. It’s not too pricey and you can get it at almost any drugstore. Love it!
Stephanie R.
Didn’t find this to be very effective. It was very odd in texture and left a white cast underneath my eyes even when I woke up in the morning. Not sure if I’m applying it incorrectly?