BY OLAY

Brand from United States: Olay. Reduces the appearance of dark circles under eyes in just 2 weeks. Distinctive dual-swirl formula is designed with an eye cream to deposit light-reflecting pigments. Reflects light from the eyes for smoother, more radiant skin tone. Hydrates to nourish under eye area for a luminous glow. Pack Size - 15ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Shamika H.
McDonough
I loved it! It made my skin soooooo suppppereeeerrrrr sooft ! I would definitely buy it again! It’s at all your local stores and most products are in store! It definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!! met my expectations and I recommend this product again!
Emily B.
Vernon, UT
I tried this for several months and did not see any improvement in my eye area. I am a big fan of Olay, and have been using the skin care for over 8 years now, and was sad that this product did not do anything - I would not buy this again. The packaging was great, but not a keeper in my skincare lineup.
Rachel D.
Fort Walton Beach
This is my favorite eye cream ever! The way it adds just enough sparkle and illumination to my dark circles makes it the greatest! I received a sample in a Target beauty box and then I ended up going to Target to purchase more after I used the last of my sample size!
Andrea D.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dark circles and I usually love Olay products, they are more expensive than other drug store items but usually worth it. This one did a little for my eyes but I didn't see enough difference to repurchase it again.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eye cream certainly isn't necessary, especially since it contains the same ingredients found in other moisturizers, but for much more money. That being said, this cream contains great ingredients in addition to some interesting extras. This eye cream has illuminating pigments that smooth puffy lines and darkness around the eyes. If you don't want to wear concealer, or if you want a 2-in1 product, try this illuminating "CC" cream for eyes.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dark circles like me, wow... this will make it so you'd never be able to tell! I love this soo much, there aren't enough stars here for how much I love this, my circles have nearly faded away, my eyes feel so soft and smooth underneath. I would swim in this if I could, run..don't walk to the store to pick up this magical potion!
Kelsey R.
78583
I feel like you can never go wrong with Olay. I love all of their products. This product was great as well. I usually dont have too much problems with my eyes but i put it on when i don't feel like putting make up on. It gives me a glowy look instead of looking pale. Definetly recomend if you're looking to brighten your eyes a bit.
Lidia L.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product! Your under eyes normally don't produce moisture like the rest of your face does so you have to apply moisture creams. This Olay - Illuminating Eye Cream 15ml not only gave my eyes the moisture that it needs, but it also illuminate and it gave it a refresh look.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me a good eye cream,and I love Olay's brand. I have many makeup products from them and this eye cream has worked wonderful for me. You're never too young to start using eye creams,age defying products, and such. Its got a great applicator and its nice on the skin. Give it a try, don't be shy.
MemeSu A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product for over the course of a week and couldn't use it anymore because it totally enhanced or gave my eye area the appearance of dryness and wrinkles. I think if you're of medium skin tone and darker this will look very ashy around the eye area. I do not recommend.