Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersOlay
Golden Aura | Melting Souffle Face Moisturizer | Air Finish

Olay Golden Aura | Melting Souffle Face Moisturizer | Air Finish

Sold exclusively online for skin care insiders like you, Olay Golden Aura Soufflé Face Moisturizer delivers 1,000x the moisture of its own weight for 24 hours of hydration. This trending face cream in Asia features the latest skin care innovation from Olay: Golden Yeast Peptide. Thanks to a multi-decade clinical study, Olay discovered that skin loses its ability to repair itself as we age. Golden Yeast Extract with 100+ peptides reverses visible signs of aging. This unique formula paired with Vitamin B3 replenishes hydration to increase skin’s firmness in 5 days for firm skin that lasts. To use this facial moisturizer, simply press the unique airless pump and apply. It flawlessly melts into your skin for a soft, smooth finish — just like a soufflé. The airless pump design preserves the skin care formula, and gives you the perfect amount without wasting a drop.

Has any one tried [product:face-moisturizer-by-olay-golden-aura-melting-souffle-moisturizer-air-finish-face-moisturizer] ? I know it's spendy, but a good skin care regimen is what I need, especially with the dry climate I live in!
Start your review of Olay Golden Aura | Melting Souffle Face Moisturizer | Air Finish!
Stacie B.
Russellville, AL
Olay Golden Aura | Melting Souffle Face Moisturizer | Air Finish uploaded by Stacie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing. It makes my skin feel baby soft. I highly recommend this to everyone
Rebecca N.
Olay Golden Aura | Melting Souffle Face Moisturizer | Air Finish uploaded by Rebecca N.
I have been using this product almost daily along with the youth essence. My skin does feel firmer and I feel like my overall complexion is smoother and more refreshed. My skin has been moisturized but not as oily as usual. I did struggle with the new pump, I pressed a bunch of times and I struggled to get it out of the container and ended up shaking it upside down in order to use it. I'll still continue to pump and see if eventually I can learn how to use it correctly because I know it's supposed to help with getting the right sized dollop and eliminate waste but for now, it wasn't too helpful for me. Very easy to apply, absorbs into my skin quickly and makes my skin feel fresh and clean! #freesample #ad
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Olay Golden Aura | Melting Souffle Face Moisturizer | Air Finish uploaded by Diana T.
Really amazing results the skin looks hidratated and shinny the trendy and quality ingredients are the best my mom and I share the cream and we are happy with results. Recomended to all my friends. Was sending for testing porpouses
Kelsey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Amazing. Makes my skin so soft and moisturized! Melts right into skin, and not greasy at all. Silky smooth and makes you glow! Love this soufflé moisturizer!
stephanie W.
Louisville, KY
1,086 reviews
This gives you a very nice and smooth finish. Really nice. The biggest downside for me is the overwhelmingly scent it doesn’t dissipate and if doesn’t go away. It’s also quite pricey but I feel like you get a lot of product. So if you don’t mind parabens and scents I recommend.
Alyssa M.
1,189 reviews
I was sent this product ratis from another website along with the golden aura youthful essence .I must say this product is lightweight doesn't leave you feeling greasy .It smells very clean .The only thing i did not like about this is the dispenser it is absolutely a chore to try and get the product!Nice cream and felt amazing on the skin but they need to change the applicator.
milly J.
Purchased at: Olay
This moisturizer is light and airy. Its not heavy or too thick on the skin. The moisturizer has golden yeast extract. Within a week of using this product, I noticed a brighter and more even toned complexion. The jar has a pump inside which keeps the product fresh. Its a bit on the pricey side but its definitely worth buying.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Nice airy formula that absorbs quickly into my skin. Skin feels soft & hydrated . Looks healthy . I didn’t care for the fragrance though. Wish it were fragrance free. Seems “mature” I think the concept of getting the product is kinda cool . You press a button in the top and it comes up on the hole nearby, giving the perfect amount of moisturizer .
Denise F.
Arlington, GA
This was just ok. The pump on the jar is weird I'm not sure if it would allow you to use all the product. It has a pleasant fragrance but I would prefer no fragrance. It has irritated my face sometimes when I use it.
Jessica B.
I used this product every evening after first applying the Golden Aura Youth Essence. The product applies easily, and you only need a small amount to cover your face evenly. It has a very matte finish/feel to it. I did have some trouble with clogged pores, but no irritation. There was very little to no noticeable scent. Unfortunately, I did run into the issue of the pump not working. At all. I tried Googling to see if I was doing something wrong, but I encountered others that had the same issue. I ended up popping the top off in order to get to the product. That did make it super inconvenient as I couldn't screw the lid back on. For the price, I wish the packaging would be easier to use. Overall, an average high-end moisturizer, but I probably would not re-purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
il y a un an
Has any one tried Olay Golden Aura | Melting Souffle Face Moisturizer | Air Finish ? I know it's spendy, but a good skin care regimen is what I need, especially with the dry climate I live in!
Diana T. il y a un an
Yes its a really nice product and brand the skin looks hidrated and healthy with this cream