BY OLAY

Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Face Cleanser Is Specially Formulated To Cleanse, Refresh And Address The Needs Of Sensitive Skin. Take Care Of Delicate Skin Daily With A Fragrance-free Formula That Thoroughly Removes Dirt, Oil And Makeup. The Rich, Foamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Refreshed. For An Everyday Gentle Clean That Keeps You Feeling Fresh, Use Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Cleanser.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• Does it has fragrance what isle can you find it at? Where...2 Answers
Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
  • "Gently cleans, but still removes make-up entirely. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. No harsh smells (another face cleanser that I used recently smelled exactly like the carpet cleaner formula that I use. Not something I want on my face or to smell like). I highly recommend Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin!" in 52 reviews
Ribbon B.
This is a product I've had laying around for a while but I've haven't used it till recently. I have very hypersensitive skin and after my usual routine my face would always be red and inflamed, I also have combination skin that leans to the more oily side and it was always impossible to make my makeup last all day. I was skeptical at first but this has become my holy Grail face wash (and I have tried everything from dermatologist recommended to dermalogica literally spent 100s of dollars in the past 3 years on skin care), it cleans my face without over drying or stripping my skin layers, there is no longer any burning when applying moisturizer and I actually feel like I have normal skin and in addition to my mizon moisturizer I have never had skin that has ever looked so good and there is not a blemish to be found and it takes off makeup like a dream. If you have sensitive skin, combination skin or acne prone skin that's also very reactive to fragrance and chemicals I would recommend you 100% try this.
Dru H.
Lake Mary, FL
This is my go-to cleanser! It’s so gentle that I use it everyday. The scent is light and nice. I tend to have sensitive skin and this cleanser never breaks me out or gives me any rashes. If I use it to remove makeup, I do have to cleanse usually twice to get everything off. But I don’t consider this a makeup remover as much as it is a gentle daily cleanser. My face isn’t tight when I use it, it’s soft and moisturized. I really feel like it deep cleans and keeps a lot of my acne away!
Alisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I bought the Olay gentle clean about two weeks ago. With this being my first Olay purchase, I was a little nervous to use it.

after using it for a week every morning and every night before bed, I notice my skin seemed more even and really clean looking.

this product does get down to business when it come to cleaning your face, whether just to remove dirt and such or a full glam makeup look!  It really gets the job done.  It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or dull and that’s what sold me on this!

I believe I paid less than $7.00 for the cleanser and for 7oz. thats pretty good, especially because the cleanser is foamy so you need maybe a dime size amount.

Cybil P.
I unfortunately bought two bottles 😕. Not happy with it at all! (They we’re on sale) it says it’s foaming it’s not. I have to use a lot of product just to get the job done. Plus it’s hard to get out of the bottle too! My face is still sooo oily afterwards!!! I hate it ! It doesn’t even feel like I cleaned it. When I wake up the morning it’s as if I didn’t wash my face before. I don’t NOT recommend this product at all! Also this is NOT a soap.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
In my younger years, I might have found face wash shopping exciting, but I’ve since developed very sensitive skin not conducive to trying all the latest face wash fads. For the past 5 years, Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin has been my tried and true. It is gentle on my sensitive skin while still easily washing away the day’s makeup. My husband uses it too so we go through it pretty quickly. Luckily, it’s also very reasonably priced. I can still hang with the best of them when it comes to beauty product shopping for the next big thing, but I’ll never be looking further than Olay for my face wash needs.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I’ve been using this for about two years now. It’s a simple but effective cleanser. Very good price and foams nicely so it doesn’t take much. I had a lot of breakouts so i wanted to switch to a simple, gentle daily cleanser to remove makeup and oil and this has helped my skin calm down. I use it both morning and night.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This product has a permanent location in the shower at my house and lake home. I love to use this while showering and then just a light astringent after shower for a complete clean feeling. It is extremely gentle and has plenty of lather. It take a little more rinsing than usual since its has a rich foamy consistensy. I think this is a great cleanser.  Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
Katie C.
Glade Spring
Cleans really well and is very affordable.  Doesn't irritate my skin and I'm happy with the ingredients.  I love how this is easy to find. I purchased mine at the Dollar General less than a mile away from my house. I'll be purchasing this again.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I have been using this face wash for years. It works well on my sensitive skin. It removes makeup and leaves my skin clean and soft without ever drying it out like many cleansers. I’ve tried many more expensive high end cleansers but I always go back to this one.
Kyra B.
I have been recently trying to find more face wash without strong scents and i think this answered all my questions! I am absolutely in love with it, it keeps my face feeling fresh after i wash without the squeaky feeling or being very drying.
Johnna R.
Does it has fragrance what isle can you find it at? Where would it be cheaper to purchase