BY OLAY

Hit the reset button on stressed skin, without the mess! Our Clay Face Mask Sticks are a skin care staple formulated with premium Kaolin clay that micro-exfoliates to remove skin-dulling impurities. Our Fresh Reset mask with pink mineral complex micro-polishes away clogging surface cells, instantly resetting tired skin for the ultimate fresh look and feel. And since pink mineral complex is known for antioxidant properties, this Fresh Reset Clay Stick is perfect for a targeted refresh on areas that need some extra love or an allover skin reset. This easy-to-apply mask lets you precisely target certain areas on your face, so you can multi-mask for whatever your skin needs. Its convenient stick form lets you take masking anywhere and without the mess!

Olay Fresh Reset Pink Mineral Complex Clay Face Mask Stick

Start your review of Olay Fresh Reset Pink Mineral Complex Clay Face Mask Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauderdale , MN
I really like this product, it's very easy to use and I feel like it makes a difference in my skin. I feel like it's a gentle formula and doesn't irritate my skin like some products do. I would definitely say that it met my expectations and I would buy it again.
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: Target
I I’ve seen this face mask around and I finally decided to give it a go and oh my goodness am I in love. First it’s super easy to apply, there’s literally no mess all you have to do is roll it on and wash off! After the ten minutes my face is feeling super soft, my face doesn’t feel oily or dry! It feels like my redness clears up a little! So happy with this product can’t wait to try the other roll masks!
Galipolis Fry, WV
It is okay.. I hate the strong fragrance but I love that it’s applied as a stick. It’s very easy to apply with no mess at all.. but I cannot get past the smell.. its soooo strong and right under the nose it’s just too much.
I was not pleased with this product. I had to give mine away. I used it 3 times before I seriously gave up because it gave me cystic pimples. Scent and color ingredients would have to be removed before I tried it again. The box it came in seemed like overkill given the tube it already came in was enough to contain it. Again, wasteful packaging. It seemed like an attempt to look and feel expensive but all it did was make me feel guilty about using it.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
I looooove this!!!
First of all, every face mask needs to be applied in stick form. I usually feel like a face mask is such a TASK and this was almost TOO easy!
Plus, this made my skin feel sooooo soft. I have sensitive skin and often break out after masks but not this one.

I never wanna buy a mask in non-stick form again. I’m spoiled now!! Lol
jay
Purchased at: Rite Aid
When I applied this it burnt a little. I've got sensitive skin. It dried fast. Smells like a man's cologne. It does rub off and stain clothes. It removed pretty easy once I took it off my face was red. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin.
I received this product complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. It was the first time I used a stick mask and I like the convenience of not getting your hands messy at all. Since I am a little lazy I just roll this in my face, wait a few minutes wash it and then I feel so refreshed.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
These face masks are pretty awesome! Any face mask that doesn't require you to make a mess on your hands trying to apply on your face gets brownie points for me. It comes in a tube and you roll it on to your face. It does make my face feel fresh after removing it. For the price, it's pretty nice!
Evans, GA
Stained my face....it's felt nice going on and it was easy to take off but it left my face pinkish for a day. I couldn't get the stain off. I could cover it with makeup but I won't be using it again due to this fact. However, it did do a nice job with cleaning my face
Waterbury, CT
Refreshing mask, it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. It seems to clean my skin relatively well. I use it for everywhere except my t-zone. It can leave behind a slight pink residue but it's easily removed using a cleanser or a damp towel. Would recommend.
Did anyone notice a difference in their skin after using this, good or bad?
Laredo, TX
Did this product cause break outs for any of you?
Fairport
What is everyone's opinion on this? What were the pros and cons? Was it expensive?
Tucson , AZ
Olay Fresh Reset Pink Mineral Complex Clay Face Mask Stick what are your thoughts on this product?
Magnolia, AR
Did this item have a great scent to you

Olay Fresh Reset Pink Mineral Complex Clay Face Mask Stick

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email