Olay Fresh Outlast Star Apple & Hibiscus Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by jessica h.

BY OLAY

Awaken your senses with Olay Fresh Outlast Star Apple & Hibiscus Body Wash. This moisturizing shower gel provides deep hydration and a refreshing cleanse that helps you feel beautiful and fresh all day long. Enjoy the indulgent scents of star apple and hibiscus as you lather up this rich gel body wash.

Features: Soothing, Non-irritating, Nongreasy, Non-drying, Fast-absorbing

Suggested Age: Adult Use Only

Package Quantity: 1

Health Facts: Aluminum-free

Recommended Skin Type: Normal, dry, oily, combination

Scent: Apple, hibiscus

Beauty Purpose: Skin tone improvement, deep hydration, basic cleansing, Fragrance

Product Form: Gel

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free

Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love the smell of this so much. I use it as a body wash and bubble bath. It foams up and leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and healthy all day long. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts me a long time!
Donella F.
South Lake Tahoe
The smell was amazing.  It was super soothing.  My teen really enjoyed it and said that she'd use it again.  It didnt dry out the skin or leave it overly oily.  With the pricepoint where it is, its totally worth it and ive already recommended it to a bunch of friends.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
This scent is my favorite Olay body wash. Smells amazing and the scent isn't overbearing lathers up nice ..always leaving my skin feeling soft all day..Also works great to take a nice relaxing bubble bath.
Tabatha M.
san tan valley
Purchased at: Target
I bought this randomly when my normal body wash wasn’t available and I’m really glad I love the smell of this and how my skin feels with this body wash.
Kaitlin N.
Kirksville, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It has such a good smell to that you can continue to smell on your skin later. It also leaves the skin very soft
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
The Apple isn’t my favorite scent. The smell is somewhat overpowering but it is a great body wash. The bottle is easy to open.
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretty great bath stuff I enjoy olay when I can I usually switch up halfway through. We usually get a few different smells.
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I love this smell so much! It's very fresh and the smell isn't to strong. I really love it how cheap & affordable it is.
Kristine M.
Cumberland, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells good when used, but scent does not last. Kids loved it for a bubble bath, left skin dry. Would purchase again.
Lupita H.
Edinburg
I love the scent! Its a wonderful combination of scents. I like that it foams enough and is not harsh on the skin.