Olay® Fresh Outlast® Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash 22 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle

BY OLAY

Awaken your senses with the refreshing scent of soothing orchid and black currant in a body wash that won't dry your skin, and leaves it feeling more hydrated over time than regular soap. see more...

Grace B.
The scent of Olay Orchid & Black Current body wash is amazing. I absolutely love the gentle scent of orchid and a hint of black current. Every morning I use it, the scent makes me feel like I am back on my vacation to Bali and Phuket. I feel so relaxed. The scent is long-lasting for me too. Totally recommend. #contest
Elodie V.
I've always love Olay's body washes, but this orchid one has become a favorite. Not only does it leave my skin smooth and clean, but also keeps me smelling like a flower garden all day long. It's gentle and refreshing. What isn't there to love? Give it try, you can thank me later!!
Celina z.
Corona, CA
I love the scent of this body wash! It smells so lovely. The soap is hydrating and soothes the skin. It does not dry out the skin at all. I like to shave with a little bit of this on my legs. Everyone always tells me I smell good after I've used this. I am definitely stocking up on these Olay body washes!
Stephanie R.
Canton, GA
This smells like heaven! It's smooth and creamy and perfect for rehydrating my skin from the drying sun. Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Soothing Orchid & Black Currant, 13.5 fl oz
Influenster M.
A M A Z I N G ! ! ! I'm so obsessed with these body wash I always purchase the 2 kinds you see in the picture. My skin has never smelled or felt better after my showers! Fresh, silky smooth, hydrated and clean all together thanks to these body wash! And its gentle enough to use it on my 2 year old son! Highly recommended👌
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Olays bodywash smells amazing! I love each scents that they came out with. Olay also leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and smooth
Maria N.
Mesa, AZ
Love it. New favorite Olay scent. Smells amazing leaving skin nice and soft.