BY OLAY

Body Wash Formulated With The Craveable Scent Of Soothing Orchid & Black Currant
Leaves Your Skin Feeling Clean, Refreshed & Beautiful
Revives & Hydrates Dry Skin Vs. Bar Soap
Transforms Your Shower Into A Soothing, Sensorial Oasis
With 3x More Mild Cleansers That Work Together With Your Skin’s Natural Ph

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1

• What other scents from Olay body wash would you recommend?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Olay has any other products in this s...3 Answers
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I really like this body wash for several reasons:
1. It smells amazing, which is really the most important aspect of any body wash because we all smell them before we buy them. It smells like a perfume, which is nice when you want to feel luxurious and sexy. I usually prefer more fresh and fruity scents with body wash, but this one was a nice change.
2. It's really moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. In the winter months, I do use body lotion after showering because I get extra dry during those months. So it's nice that you can use it year-round and it won't be too greasy, but it's not quite enough for those colder months.
3. It's a giant bottle (23.6 ounces) and very affordable, usually about $5 at most drugstores and larger retailers. So it's a great bang for your buck and will last a few months.
I would repurchase this body wash, but I want to try the other Olay scents and find my perfect scent.

Avril J.
Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash Olay had recently trumped the Dove body wash in our house. We love the ones with lotion in them especially during cold weather. No more dryness from body wash. Olay is affordable and lathers easily. They also have very nice fragrances such as crushed ginger. I absolutely love that one.
Mariaelena C.
Westminster , CA
Very nice scented while using it to shower. It is effective when cleaning the body and since I shower almost everyday with this, I have received no body acne. Then again, everyone’s body may react differently to different products. So if scents in any soaps for you is a problem, I would probably not recommend. If not, this is a total recommendation.
Iris O.
Mission, TX
Absolutely love it. My mom introduced me to the ribbons body wash by olay. I loved that one as well, but i happened to pick this one out when they had ran out of the other one. Leaves my skin. Feeling smooth and soft. Also it smells AMAZING. Even after a couple of hours i still have the scent on my skin. My husband loves the smell so much he sometimes uses it lol.
Tara W.
Smells really good and fresh in the bottle and then on your body it smells odd. I’m not a fan of olay at all but this is okay to use once or twice a week. Another reason I’m not a fan of this wash is it will dry your skin out like CRAZY! Olay you can do better than this! Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So I got this body wash as part of a gift for Christmas and I got to say I really don’t like it at all which is why I still have it almost a year later it seems to leave my skin kind of dry so I definitely cannot skip moisturizing after the shower the scent is great I don’t really feel like it lasts after you wash it off but it’s really enjoyable while you are washing with it it lathers up very well and cleans good but does the leave me pretty dry after so It just makes me feel like there’s a lot of cheap chemicals in it I wouldn’t purchase this product and I don’t really recommend it Unless you’re somebody who has oily skin then it’ll probably balance things out
Dianna G.
I really like this smell, which surprised me since I typically hate floral scents. It as a subtle sweet scent with the black currants. This is amazing in the winter months as my skin stays hydrated. I bought the dual pack at Sam’s club for about $12 and almost twice as much volume than what is sold in stores.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Smells nice and is great on gentle skin and scalps. Not very moisturizing, it’s just like any other liquid soap. I like that this can be used as a shampoo easily so I can get the floral smell in my hair too.
Cassie W.
Arlington
I so love the smell of this. It's absoutly amazing!!! I didn't realize they made a matching lotion. I'm going to purchase that soon as well. This body was is so hydrating and smells so delicious. Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
It does not smell the same on your body! Pros- smells good in bottle. Cons- doesn’t smell the same on your skin, can dry you out very badly, you have to use a lot to get soapy. I don’t recommend! Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash
Daisy Y.
What other scents from Olay body wash would you recommend?
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
Does anyone know if Olay has any other products in this scent? I absolutely love it!

Target