BY OLAY

Turn shower time into a luxurious experience that lasts with Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash. Its hydrating formula is infused with the soothing scent of orchid and black currant, wrapping skin in a craveable fragrance and leaving skin more hydrated than regular bar soap. This refreshing body wash is designed to work with your skin’s natural pH. It also contains mild cleansers that allow you to cleanse and refresh skin vs. regular bar soap.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1

Usage: Lather with puff & rinse.

• What other scents from Olay body wash would you recommend?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Olay has any other products in this s...3 Answers
Akane M.
Fernley, NV
Smells wonderful lathers well and cleans good. This is my favorite scent in the olay body wash. It leaves skin soft and clean. However, the scent doesn’t last on the skin for long though by the next day it’s gone and needs to be refreshed. I have used other brands of scented body wash and they have literally turned me into a scratch and sniff lol as soon as my skin is touched or scratched the scent is released from my skin again this one does not out beat other brands and can be considered as just a normal bath body wash. Nothing special about the effects other than the scent itself.
Leighann S.
I am constantly trying new body washes just to play the field and experiment with different scents. This body was lathered up nicely and smelled absolutely delightful. Recently, my skin went through a sensitive spell and some normal body washes dried me out, but this one kept me nice, soft, and smelling great!
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
This is my favorite scent of the play outlast line.

The scent is so heavenly, it lingers throughout the whole restroom and even after you've dried off and applied your body cream. Leaves your skin moisturized and give it the ultimate clean feel .
Shelbi W.
Sturgis, MI
Leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed and hydrated! It has helped my dry skin much better than other brands and formulas have. It has a creamy formula but lathers really well. The scent alone will make you want to shower multiple times a day!
Alexis L.
El Paso, TX
I adore this body wash! I’ve been using it for a while now and all I have to say is it not only cleans well but it smells amazing! It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and soft this is definitely one of my go toos
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I really like this body wash for several reasons:
1. It smells amazing, which is really the most important aspect of any body wash because we all smell them before we buy them. It smells like a perfume, which is nice when you want to feel luxurious and sexy. I usually prefer more fresh and fruity scents with body wash, but this one was a nice change.
2. It's really moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. In the winter months, I do use body lotion after showering because I get extra dry during those months. So it's nice that you can use it year-round and it won't be too greasy, but it's not quite enough for those colder months.
3. It's a giant bottle (23.6 ounces) and very affordable, usually about $5 at most drugstores and larger retailers. So it's a great bang for your buck and will last a few months.
I would repurchase this body wash, but I want to try the other Olay scents and find my perfect scent.

Avril J.
Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash Olay had recently trumped the Dove body wash in our house. We love the ones with lotion in them especially during cold weather. No more dryness from body wash. Olay is affordable and lathers easily. They also have very nice fragrances such as crushed ginger. I absolutely love that one.
Mariaelena C.
Westminster , CA
Very nice scented while using it to shower. It is effective when cleaning the body and since I shower almost everyday with this, I have received no body acne. Then again, everyone’s body may react differently to different products. So if scents in any soaps for you is a problem, I would probably not recommend. If not, this is a total recommendation.
Iris O.
Mission, TX
Absolutely love it. My mom introduced me to the ribbons body wash by olay. I loved that one as well, but i happened to pick this one out when they had ran out of the other one. Leaves my skin. Feeling smooth and soft. Also it smells AMAZING. Even after a couple of hours i still have the scent on my skin. My husband loves the smell so much he sometimes uses it lol.
Tara W.
Smells really good and fresh in the bottle and then on your body it smells odd. I’m not a fan of olay at all but this is okay to use once or twice a week. Another reason I’m not a fan of this wash is it will dry your skin out like CRAZY! Olay you can do better than this! Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash
Daisy Y.
What other scents from Olay body wash would you recommend?
Mandi U.
St. Louis
Does anyone know if Olay has any other products in this scent? I absolutely love it!

Walmart