Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Beauty Bar uploaded by Layal L.Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Beauty Bar uploaded by Monica T.

BY OLAY

Transform your shower into a sensorial oasis that lasts with Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Beauty Bar. This bar soap with a soothing orchid and black currant scent leaves skin feeling refreshed long after you leave the shower. Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Fresh Outlast beauty bar leaves skin more hydrated overtime. Formulated with creamy Olay lather, this bar soap cleanses to help purify skin leaving it feeling light and wonderfully smooth all over. It has 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for better hydrated skin. Experience our cleanest rinsing moisture bar that leaves you with a beautifully fresh clean that outlasts your day.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90M.

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Bella C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely Love Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid&Balck Currant Bath Bars. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. And the Orchid&Black Currant scent is Amazing. I really like that its an Inexpensive way to keep my skin looking hydrated and healthy. I highly Recommend using Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid& Black Currant Bath Bars. You'll love the way it makes your skin feel.
Akane M.
Fernley, NV
4 stars only because this stuff doesn’t seem to lather much and after using it, I don’t feel clean. My skin just doesn’t feel clean. However, I absolutely love the scent! But I don’t notice anything special about this particular bar soap. I don’t recommend for a good cleansing but just for scent it’s ok.
Ladeja G.
All Olay bats I have used is very moisturizing. When you first open the bar you will notice it has a light oily film on it and it's smooth and soft. The smell is so nice and my skin doesn't feel drying afterwards. I believe it's because of the oils
That are used in the soap. It's very inexpensive as well.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
I bought this soap mainly because I had a coupon. This bar of soap lathers better than the comparable body wash and has a great scent! It does not dry out you skin and I would even venture to say that it moisturizes your skin.
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
My skin feels so smooth!. The great part about it is that it does the job whenit comes to being clean and I feel refereshed and energized from the smell.
Princess S.
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell and the lather and softness of the soap is so luxurious to me. I have never had an issue with my feminine area with this soap.
Brittany H.
Lonedell
Made my skin a little dry. Was affordable can not say that I will use this product again. Smelled really good
Cathleen N.
Dallas
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells amazing, feels amazing on my skin. Doesn’t dry out my skin and the fragrance stays on my skin for hours.
Marisol A.
Watsonville, CA
Love the smell... It makes me feel fresh and clean. My skin feels great.. Would recommend the product.

Target