BY OLAY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Regular soap can leave your skin dry. Olay Fresh Outlast beauty bar is different. Olay Fresh Outlast beauty bar gives you Olay deep moisturizers with purifying Birch Water & Lavender, for a beautifully fresh clean that outlasts your day. After you dry off, all that’s left is skin that feels fresh, clean and wonderfully smooth all over.

Review (1)
Crystal F.
I brought this soap this month. I seen that there was a new Olay soap and me that loves Olay product had to tried this. I gotta say that I was pretty please. It smells really good and didn't make my skin feel dry at all. It actually made my skin feel soft when I used this. I was pretty please with it and I would buy again. I am the type who gotta try new Olay stuff always. I love love love Olay products.