BY OLAY

Turn shower time into a luxurious experience that lasts with Olay Fresh Outlast Purifying Birch Water & Lavender Body Wash. Its hydrating formula is infused with the purifying scent of birch water and lavender, wrapping skin in a craveable fragrance and leaving skin more hydrated than regular bar soap. This refreshing body wash is designed to work with your skin’s natural pH. It also contains mild cleansers that allow you to cleanse and refresh skin vs. regular bar soap.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33

Usage: Lather with puff & rinse.

Dawn N.
New Jersey
I went looking n sniffing for my new weekly body wash. And this was it!! It smells amazing. Have you ever used tone detox Bodywash with white clay n Jasmine..Well!! This smells Soooo close it. The scent lingers with you. Rinses clean. Lathers nice .if you like like the smell of Jasmine . Then you will love this..Birch water n Jasmine olsy Outlast body wash..
Yudit m.
Tampa, FL
Olay is my go to for body soap. It makes me feel nice and clean and I smell like a basket of fresh picked berries from a farm. Makes my skin nice and smooth and it is affordable. I would recommend! They have many scents which makes your decision hard!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Love this body wash!! It has an amazing scent that is light and not overpowering. It lathers quickly and nicely and cleans well. My skin feels fresh, clean and moisturized. Doesn’t leave my skin dry and helps heal dry skin that I have. Will continue to purchase.
Kayla S.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I can’t help but to feel so unbelievably fresh afterwards and it is never a disappointment. I’m not always down for crazy girly scents and this is just overall beautiful. Two thumbs up!
Bella M.
SMELLLLSSSS SOOO GOOOD! I love this and it really makes my skin feel soft and hydrated! The packaging is nice and the product is really effective! It is also effective! I would definitely recommend!
Ashley P.
This body wash is wonderful! I noticed this in the commissary of all places, and grabbed it out of sheer desperation because I didn’t have any body wash left. I am so very glad I did. The first thing you notice when you open the bottle is how wonderful it smells! Not only does it go on smooth, it doesn’t dry my already dry skin out and the scent lasts all day.
Hannah P.
Purchased at: Target
My all time favorite body wash!! I love how fresh and simple the scent is without being too over powering. I have sensitive skin but I love a nice smelling body wash and Olay has not let me down. This product come in a large bottle that lasts me months. Simple, clean, residue and irritation free.
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
I love play products! This smells amazing and is my husbands favorite body wash, I’m rating a 4 because I do prefer the Olay anti aging body wash. It has more moisture to it which I love. It’s $4 at Walmart.
Amanda A.
Taylor, MI
Love how bubbly the soap is. Smells great! A little goes a long way. The price is pretty decent and not expensive. Very effective to use on any skin type. They have other okay products. I consider it affordable and good for skin. This is a product I would recommend
Christina R.
Kittanning, PA
Smells really good and leaves skin feeling hydrated. This product lasts a while as well not a small bottle you deff get a lot and it's pretty cheap to. I am currently useing this product and I will buy again
Mariam 🌼.