BY OLAY

Invigorate Your Skin With The Scent Of Champagne Mango And White Ginger
• You’ll Get Vibrant, Fresh Skin All Day With Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash
• Won’t Dry Out Your Skin
• Leaves Skin More Hydrated Than Regular Soap Over Time
•1 Bottle, 22 Fl Oz (650 Ml)

Ingredients

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1

Gabrielle F.
I really like this body wash because it lathers up really good and it smells really nice. The smell lasts a long time. It leaves you feeling refreshed and awakens your senses with the scent of mango and white vinegar. This soap won’t dry your skin leaving you more hydrated than regular soap.🌸🚿
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
The smell of this body was is amazing it's champagne mango and white ginger. The smell lasts awhile and makes my body feel really nice and clean after i use it. I use it alot I've been buying Olay for a while now and o love it. I recommend anyone to give it a try!
Maria W.
N Las Vegas, NV
This smells so great. Unfortunately besudes the smell i liked nothing about this body wash. It was not moisturizing enough and there is no real lather rich feeling to it. Im disappointed with this body wash and so were my 2 daughters.
Brenna M.
OMG this stuff is amazzzzing! It feels like I'm at a spa when I use it and it smells so good! I got this in a recent sample box and can't wait to go purchase more of them! My boyfriend seems to like it too, so it's safe to use in every shower at my house, woohoo!
Crystal V.
Caldwell , ID
These body washes by Olay are amazing! They leave your body feeling so fresh and squeaky clean! This one is particular smells so fruity which leaves your body smelling so good! Great size and price as well! Totally recommend trying!
Angelica C.
Davis
This body wash smells sooo good, its supposed to be a mango smell but i find it kind of smells more like haribo grapefruit gummies! Gets you nice and clean with no irritation even on dryer skin
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I really enjoyed this body wash. It had a great smell and lasted a very long time. It had a very affordable price tag of around two dollars. I guess my biggest complaint is that it had a slight waxy smell to it. Not noticeable except in the shower but a lot of conditioners also have that smell.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
This is my first time trying out Olay's body wash. So far I'm enjoying it. It makes my skin soft, I feel clean, and the scent stays on for a long time. I'm really liking champagne mango & white ginger one!
Kayla W.
Orlando
The fragrance for this body wash is outstanding. My skin feels smooth to the touch and looks more healthier. I absolutely love this product and will continue to use it. I can't wait to try other fragrances!
Lanette A.
Olay Fresh Outlast Invigorating Champagne Mango & White Ginger Body Wash has a sweet, peachy scent that's great for summer. It's nice and sudsy, but doesn't leave a film on the skin and doesn't dry it out.
Victoria F.