BY OLAY

Awaken Your Senses With The Energizing Scent Of Lime And White Tea While Cleansing
You’ll Get A Fresh Clean Feeling That Outlasts Your Day
Lush Scent Of Refreshing Lime And White Tea
1 Bottle, 22 Fl Oz (650 Ml)

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
I was looking for something new and fresh. Lime and White tea, how can you go wrong? Initially, in the shower, the smell was overwhelming, but maybe that's because I have a small shower. I like the smell in the bottle and the smell of my skin after. It will certainly wake you up! I find my skin to be softer and well hydrated after using it!
Alyssa k.
Portage, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the outlast body wash series. This one is really good. I liked it. It smells great just like lime but kind of sweet and it lasts. It cleans without drying the skin out. Definitely a nice body wash.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I really enjoy Olay body washes. This specific one I am not too impressed with. It says like and white tea but smells like mint. It leaves a strange cold feeling in my private areas as well. I think I will stick to other Olay choices. As far as buying this again, I wouldn't.
brandi a.
I didn't like this product at all.
It's not a scent I would have purchased, but I got it in a gift set for Christmas and didn't want it to go to waste.
Not only do I not like the scent, but I don't like the cooling/tingly feeling I got from it.
This is not a product I will ever buy.
Jami G.
Palmyra, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this because it was on sale and I was running out of wash at home. Definitely not something I would normally go for if it was regular price. It does smell good and makes you feel clean. But it also leaving you feeling very minty. Like when you use cough drops and you have that weird sensation after. But imagine that all over your body. Some people many find that relaxing, but I personally didn't. It felt almost irritating to me.
Osdelys G.
miami
I LOVE this stuff. It lathers up really well on my loofa and a little goes a long way. I love the Shea Butter and it keeps me feeling fresh and soft! Just be careful, a few times I ordered the in shower body lotion Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter, 15.2 Ounce which is completely different but looks similar.
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Not the best scent but still smells nice and surely does wake u up. Its kind of like rubbing vapor rub, just opens pores & sinuses lol. I only brought it cuz it was a dollar on clearance very last one in a small size. I will purchase again as my AM pick me up bodywash.
Andrea G.
Modesto, CA
This is one of my favorite body wash because it smells good but it's not super strong. Feels really good on the skin and doesn't irritate my skin. I got mine at Costco they have a 3 pack. I definitely recommend it!
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
I'm not a big fan even though it does leave you with an cooling effect after and it mousturizes very well I find that this smell in partícula was to overpowering and harsh on my nose. I would not buy this one indidualy but I do like the Vallue pack
Sabrina F.
I bought a set of Olay body washes around the winter holidays and this became my favorite from the 3! This comes out green, but I love the fresh citrusy scent and how cooling it is on my skin. This also makes me feel nice and clean after I use it in the shower :p