BY OLAY

Awaken Your Senses With The Energizing Scent Of Lime And White Tea While Cleansing
You’ll Get A Fresh Clean Feeling That Outlasts Your Day
Lush Scent Of Refreshing Lime And White Tea
1 Bottle, 22 Fl Oz (650 Ml)

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
I was looking for something new and fresh. Lime and White tea, how can you go wrong? Initially, in the shower, the smell was overwhelming, but maybe that's because I have a small shower. I like the smell in the bottle and the smell of my skin after. It will certainly wake you up! I find my skin to be softer and well hydrated after using it!
Kayla C.
I love all of olays body washes with my sensitive skin. This one makes your skin tingle in a good way. The ingredients actually helped decrease body odor too the way they changed the pores size. My mom got hooked after one use also!
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
I enjoy a lot of the olay brand products so I decided to try the body wash. The only issues that I had with it was that it left my skin feeling a little greasy. The scent was great and long lasting and it's a great value.
Logan J.
San Marcos
Smells great and very long lasting ! Not too perfumy of a scent but it’s just right for the sticky days in San Marcos! Makes me feel super fresh all the time. It’s a good price and even better with coupons !!
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
Love this it smells so good. It is refreshing it doesn’t leave a residue on your body like other soaps. It lathers very well on the sponge. I have even used it to shave my legs before and it works great.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I really enjoy Olay body washes. This specific one I am not too impressed with. It says like and white tea but smells like mint. It leaves a strange cold feeling in my private areas as well. I think I will stick to other Olay choices. As far as buying this again, I wouldn't.
B x.
I didn't like this product at all.
It's not a scent I would have purchased, but I got it in a gift set for Christmas and didn't want it to go to waste.
Not only do I not like the scent, but I don't like the cooling/tingly feeling I got from it.
This is not a product I will ever buy.
Osdelys G.
miami
I LOVE this stuff. It lathers up really well on my loofa and a little goes a long way. I love the Shea Butter and it keeps me feeling fresh and soft! Just be careful, a few times I ordered the in shower body lotion Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter, 15.2 Ounce which is completely different but looks similar.
Amie H.
Florence, KY
This got 2 stars from me because it did in fact clean my body which is obviously the goal, but at what cost?? I used this and very shortly after applying to my body I noticed a burning sensation in my armpits and other more sensitive areas. It reminded me of Vicks Vaporub. Would never purchase again and have warned several of my friends as well.
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Not the best scent but still smells nice and surely does wake u up. Its kind of like rubbing vapor rub, just opens pores & sinuses lol. I only brought it cuz it was a dollar on clearance very last one in a small size. I will purchase again as my AM pick me up bodywash.

back