BY OLAY

Awaken Your Senses With The Energizing Scent Of Lime And White Tea While Cleansing
You’ll Get A Fresh Clean Feeling That Outlasts Your Day
Lush Scent Of Refreshing Lime And White Tea
1 Bottle, 22 Fl Oz (650 Ml)

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
I was looking for something new and fresh. Lime and White tea, how can you go wrong? Initially, in the shower, the smell was overwhelming, but maybe that's because I have a small shower. I like the smell in the bottle and the smell of my skin after. It will certainly wake you up! I find my skin to be softer and well hydrated after using it!
Kayla C.
I love all of olays body washes with my sensitive skin. This one makes your skin tingle in a good way. The ingredients actually helped decrease body odor too the way they changed the pores size. My mom got hooked after one use also!
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
I enjoy a lot of the olay brand products so I decided to try the body wash. The only issues that I had with it was that it left my skin feeling a little greasy. The scent was great and long lasting and it's a great value.
Logan J.
San Marcos
Smells great and very long lasting ! Not too perfumy of a scent but it’s just right for the sticky days in San Marcos! Makes me feel super fresh all the time. It’s a good price and even better with coupons !!
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
Love this it smells so good. It is refreshing it doesn’t leave a residue on your body like other soaps. It lathers very well on the sponge. I have even used it to shave my legs before and it works great.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I really enjoy Olay body washes. This specific one I am not too impressed with. It says like and white tea but smells like mint. It leaves a strange cold feeling in my private areas as well. I think I will stick to other Olay choices. As far as buying this again, I wouldn't.
B x.
I didn't like this product at all.
It's not a scent I would have purchased, but I got it in a gift set for Christmas and didn't want it to go to waste.
Not only do I not like the scent, but I don't like the cooling/tingly feeling I got from it.
This is not a product I will ever buy.
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
Worst body wash I've ever used. Do not use near your face or vajayjay I repeat DO NOT. It burns and stings and you will regret it. I got this at Big Lots and thought omg what a deal but now I see why it was there. I cannot recommend this product.
Osdelys G.
miami
I LOVE this stuff. It lathers up really well on my loofa and a little goes a long way. I love the Shea Butter and it keeps me feeling fresh and soft! Just be careful, a few times I ordered the in shower body lotion Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter, 15.2 Ounce which is completely different but looks similar.
Amie H.
Florence, KY
This got 2 stars from me because it did in fact clean my body which is obviously the goal, but at what cost?? I used this and very shortly after applying to my body I noticed a burning sensation in my armpits and other more sensitive areas. It reminded me of Vicks Vaporub. Would never purchase again and have warned several of my friends as well.