Olay Fresh Outlast Crisp Pear & Fuji Apple Body Wash uploaded by Shelley G.

BY OLAY

Body Wash Gives You A Fresh Clean That Outlasts Your Day
Refreshing Scent Of Crisp Pear & Fuji Apple
1 Bottle, 23.6 Fl Oz (700 Ml)

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Cherry B.
Bloomington , MN
Smells great. It foams well and I am left feeling clean. There are other scents that I prefer, but I do like pear. Olay is a nice quality brand. I'm always trying new scents as they come out.
Shelley G.
I purchased Olay Fresh Outlast Crisp Pear & Fuji Apple Body Wash at Wal-Mart while it is on rollback at Wal-Mart because I really love this brand and it's moisturizing and crisp clean feel on my skin. I have very dry skin so I'm always looking for relief and hydration. It has a pleasant, light scent and leaves no residue or sticky feeling when it is rinsed off. There are lots of different scents and types of Olay Body Wash to suit different types of skin and needs so I am sure I will either repurchase or buy a different type in the future. This just happens to be a favorite. I highly recommend this brand to cleanse and hydrate skin and have a light, fresh scent that won't compete with perfumes or any other scented products you may wear.
#contest #olayatwalmart @Influenster
Stefanie B.
Bernville, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite smelling body washes I have ever bought. The mix of pears and apples seams to be the perfect combination. Besides the smell, I love using Olay body wash compared to any other brand because it moisturizes my skin so much and makes it so soft. I have been using Olay for about two years now and I don't plan on switching brands any time soon. I always look forward to see if there are any new scents that have come out.
Anastasia B.
KOKOMO, IN
I absolutely love this product. It keeps me refreshed and smells great. I recommend this to anyone wanting a great fruity smell to your body wash. Great price and great product.
Daritza L.
The smell truly is delicious and refreshing, it doesn't really last all day as it states. But it is a very nice crisp scent. However, the original olay is more creamy and thick and moisturizing.
Marcy D.
Wonderful smell! I also love the white strawberry scent, very playful and both are a fun way to clean up after a workout or even to just get you going in the morning.
Shantel R.
Great Falls, MT
I love the way this body wash smells! Its not to over powering and the scent lasts on your skin! It also leaves it moisturized and not dry looking all day
Beth B.
Hermitage, TN
Oh. My. Goodness. This body wash smells AMAZING! Fresh pear and apple scent that leaves your skin feeling clean with a wonderful fragrance.
Erycka R.
Birmingham, AL
I love the way this product makes my skin feels. I also love the aroma that it leaves in the air. And the scent that it leaves on my body.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I love the scent of this body wash. It's so clean, crisp and refreshing. It leaves you feeling clean and soft. Doesn't try your skin out.