BY OLAY

Body Wash Formulated With The Craveable Scent Of Lush White Strawberry Notes & Invigorating Mint
Leaves Your Skin Feeling Clean, Refreshed & Beautiful
Revives & Hydrates Dry Skin Vs. Bar Soap
Transforms Your Shower Into A Soothing, Sensorial Oasis
With 3x More Mild Cleansers That Work Together With Your Skin’s Natural Ph

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

• Saw this advertised in a magazine with a "scratch to smel...6 Answers
  • This looks great! Does anyone know where I can find this ...3 Answers
  • Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...2 Answers
Crystal R.
This is a great smelling and feeling body wash. My daughter and I use it every day. This product has a nice thick formula.
Alli W.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best scented body wash I’ve ever tried. It has a cool smell that wakes you up and refreshes you but it smells so sweet too. It makes my skin feel very soft and it is worth the price. I do recommend.
Mildred A.
PATERSON, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the way this bath wash smells and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Just a lil drop on your loofah goes a long way. It's my favorite .
Violet P.
Toronto, ON
I picked this up when I was in a rush at the drugstore (honestly, I'm not too picky about body wash - it stays on my skin for two minutes!). It smells really nice but the smell doesn't stay for long, so for the two minutes in the shower, I smell like a fresh garden. The bottle made it way too hard to push the product out toward the end though - I don't know how, it just happened. It leaves my skin healthy and moisturized. I have nothing to complain, but I just don't buy the same body wash twice unless it is medicated or it's really special somehow.
Heather C.
Salem
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend and I both use this bodywash and I love the way it makes my body soft and I love the way it makes my man smell
brooke a.
Bethlehem
I love the smell of this. It made my skin feel super smooth and smell amazing. I would definitely repurchase this product again.
Amber H.
Grimesland, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this olay outlast cooling white strawberry and mint body wash!! It smells soooo goodddd!!
Mykayla C.
Colorado Springs
Love the scents! Very subtle but nice and the bottle sizes last for so long. Also they are very inexpensive at Wal-Mart or target
Crystal P.
Just bought this body wash! And oh, my it smells amazing! Very strawberries, fresh smell omg I love it so much. It leaves my skill very smooth and I love it! It's very refreshing body wash!
Felicia A.
South Lockport
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this after I found out I had hailey hailey disease, which is a terrible problem. My skin was so sensitive and red and raw. I used this and almost immediately felt a little better. My skin has improved and I think the combination of the berry and mint is what I needed. Thank you oil of olay!!!!
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Those the smell last long and does it really smell like strawberry
Alexandra A.
This body wash sounded like a strange combination but it smelled so good. I got a sample of it in a pinch me box. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I loved it
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Saw this advertised in a magazine with a "scratch to smell" option, it smelled amazing in that piece of paper! lol.. I really want to try it, but, is it worth your money?
Cátia O.
Portugal
This looks great! Does anyone know where I can find this online, with the possibility of international shipping?
Marie T.
What's your pros and cons for this scented body wash?