BY OLAY

Body Wash Formulated With The Craveable Scent Of Lush White Strawberry Notes & Invigorating Mint
Leaves Your Skin Feeling Clean, Refreshed & Beautiful
Revives & Hydrates Dry Skin Vs. Bar Soap
Transforms Your Shower Into A Soothing, Sensorial Oasis
With 3x More Mild Cleansers That Work Together With Your Skin’s Natural Ph

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

Tanya D.
Tacoma
yummy this body wash smells so good and the smell lasts so long. Everytime I take a shower I get compliments :-)
Shelby F.
Austin
It's been a long time since i bought this . it smells like strawberries with a hint of mint but not a strong smell. It's a nice body wash i will buy again.❤💖
Sarah T.
Indianapolis
Doesnt feel cooling at all. Smells really good, just doesnt have a menthol feeling. Makes skin feel hydrated, but not enough to not use lotion.
Rosamaria R.
Waco, TX
Between this brand and dove I really like olay it leaves my skin feeling so good, and the smell lingers hours after the shower.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I love this stuff! It smells amazing & my hubby loved it!! It smells more like strawberry than mint. It’s effective, it also affordable. I would definitely buy it again & would recommend
Lisa C.
New York , NY
Love the refreshing scent. The scent is not overly heavy yet it stays on my skin for quite a while after shower. This product keeps my skin hydrated, but not as hydrated as the shea butter one.
Nicole R.
Asheville
I love this body wash it make my skin feel really good i love the smell of the body wash make my skin feel really soft.
Tayler R.
I love the smell of this. The consistency is like lotion and when you rub it in it feels like lotion. The one problem I’d say is that it doesn’t lather up as well with a towel it’s not really soapy, so I recommend you to use a luffa.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love plays body wash line. So many scents to choose from and they really all get the job done. If you need a good body wash you really can’t go wrong with this one.
Ash B.
This had a great smell and reacted well with my skin and complexion. The price was affordable and the packaging was nicely manufactured. It not only did it smell great, but it also left me with a nice glow afterwards.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Those the smell last long and does it really smell like strawberry
Alexandra A.
This body wash sounded like a strange combination but it smelled so good. I got a sample of it in a pinch me box. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I loved it
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Saw this advertised in a magazine with a "scratch to smell" option, it smelled amazing in that piece of paper! lol.. I really want to try it, but, is it worth your money?
Marie T.
What's your pros and cons for this scented body wash?
Cátia O.
Portugal
This looks great! Does anyone know where I can find this online, with the possibility of international shipping?

Target