BY OLAY

Body Wash Formulated With The Craveable Scent Of Lush White Strawberry Notes & Invigorating Mint
Leaves Your Skin Feeling Clean, Refreshed & Beautiful
Revives & Hydrates Dry Skin Vs. Bar Soap
Transforms Your Shower Into A Soothing, Sensorial Oasis
With 3x More Mild Cleansers That Work Together With Your Skin’s Natural Ph

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Olay. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes out there. After I use it I always feel fresh and clean. I found this at  Walmart . The price was more then others but I call it my spoil me kit and that is allowed to be in it. haha The scent smells yummy and it lathers up really good too!! I believe it would work for any skin type. I would also recommend this to others.
Bonita S.
Parkville
This body wash smells so good. I haven't used it in a while, not because anything is wrong with it. I just really prefer to change my scent but I will becoming back around to this. I have not had any types of irritations with this body wash. my skin felt nice afterwards but it didn't feel anymore more or less moisturized.
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
The smell of this product is in all ❤️ it leaves my skin feeling so smooth & the all over cooking sensation is so invigorating & wakes me up so that I’m ready for a long days of work. Then smells last through out the day witch is a bonus for me, the formula is rich as always with Olay 💜💜 if you haven’t tried this your missing out.
Angie G.
Olay has some of the best body washes and this one is excellent. It smells so good! It lathers really well, you only need a little bit, so a bottle lasts a very long time. It's very moisturizing, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth, and the scent lasts all day. I've purchased this several times and I really like it.
Liz M.
Bridgeport, WV
This scent is wonderful! It wakes you up and leaves your skin smelling light and fresh all day. The consistency of this product is great. It thoroughly cleans and does not leave a residue. A little bit goes a long way, so this is soap you will have for a while, which is nice. I will definitely purchase again.
Anniemae T.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin very moist and not dry like most other body wash I've used. My husband has even given up his axe body wash to use mine. On occasions I'll use it to shave my legs instead of shaving cream. Great product for what I paid for it.
KHADIJAH M.
This body wash smells so freaking amazing and I will forever keep it in my house. I wear two different lines of body wash but not at the same time so I keep stacks of Olay in my house. It's so amazing my skin feels like it's been fed full of nutrients after using!
Paige B.
Helena, AL
I love the way this Olay body wash smells, however, it makes my skin breakout in a rash. Mainly on my legs and hands. I do have a history of eczema, but have not been bothered by other Olay products. I like most all of their stuff but this is a no for me.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh my God!! I love this moisturizer due to the smell of the white strawberries. Also not so drying to the skin so there is a bit of moisture. My man loves this body wash because it smells so good. But like I said there is a bit of moisture but not to moisturizing.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Those the smell last long and does it really smell like strawberry
Alexandra A.
This body wash sounded like a strange combination but it smelled so good. I got a sample of it in a pinch me box. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I loved it
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Saw this advertised in a magazine with a "scratch to smell" option, it smelled amazing in that piece of paper! lol.. I really want to try it, but, is it worth your money?
Marie T.
What's your pros and cons for this scented body wash?
Cátia O.
Portugal
This looks great! Does anyone know where I can find this online, with the possibility of international shipping?

Target