BY OLAY

Body Wash Formulated With The Craveable Scent Of Lush White Strawberry Notes & Invigorating Mint
Leaves Your Skin Feeling Clean, Refreshed & Beautiful
Revives & Hydrates Dry Skin Vs. Bar Soap
Transforms Your Shower Into A Soothing, Sensorial Oasis
With 3x More Mild Cleansers That Work Together With Your Skin’s Natural Ph

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Trying body washes is usually a hit or miss for me. This has a really nice scent to it it smells nore like strawberries than mint and it makes the whole bathroom smell good right after a shower. One thing I disliked was that it does not lather as much as I am used to. Its not a product I would repurchase.
Ronicka B.
Yesss, I absolutely love the Olay body wash as I have the strawberry in my shower as we speak. I like the cooling feeling it gives. It makes me feel that more fresh and clean after my shower, so it's very effective. I don't think it needs to improve at all. I would recommend this product to others for sure.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I absolutely love this body wash so much. It is one of my favorites that I keep going back to. It smells so amazing and sweet. It lathers well and is super long lasting. The bottle lasts a long while too! I feel so clean and fresh after using this. A ton of my friends use this as well and love it. I def recommend this time a million. It is super affordable as well.
Amber W.
Fayetteville
Yes. I use this body wash every time I take a shower because it smells good, makes me feel good and does the job well. This is the body wash to buy because it's affordable it the bottle size it big. It's worth the money and it's a good product. I don't see why anyone wouldn't love this body wash. Even my boyfriend uses this! I smell good all day and night too.
Casey F.
Oceanside
First off, the scent of strawberry and mint is AMAZING. It stays on your skin and you smell great for a long while after your shower. A lot of body washes tend to dry my skin out, but I have had no problems with this one and my skin actually feels softer and better. I definitely feel like it improved the look and feel of my skin. It really is a refreshing body wash with a nice, thick lather and smooth, soft feel. I'll be buying this body wash from now on!
Emily E.
Stockton, CA
The smell of this body wash is very refreshing! You can smell the strawberry but with the mint it's toned down and not fruity or girlish. I did note this bodywash doesn't bubble up like competitor washes. My skin was softened after using and I appreciate how the scent is faint after use, it's a powdery fresh type scent that is a nice touch. Sometimes body washes can be strong and mix badly with perfume.

Pros: light scent, not too fruity, softened skin

Cons: doesn't lather
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is a MUST HAVE product! First, you can't beat the price for the amount you get. I've used different scents of this body wash and this strawberry mint is by far my favorite! It smells amazing and isn't too overpowering. The packaging the wash comes in is sturdy and doesn't leak at all so I have no problem bringing it with me when I travel. The soap lathers well and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Couldn't say more good things about it!!
Alexis T.
As you can tell by the picture, I absolutely love this body wash! (In every scent too!) I have severly dry skin and all of these work the best for me! I found this pack of all 3 from Sam’s for around $16 (I believe..could be wrong but that sounds about right) and these will last me probably 6 months! I am a repeat buyer as well! I would recommend this product 😊
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not put fragrance first, but for someone who does this is definitely a good product to buy. It smells amazing and the smell does stick, especially when used with the strawberry lotion by Olay. I just am not a huge fan because this does not lather the way I would like it to. I never feel 100% clean after using it.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Ok I admit, I bought this for the scent. Strawberry and mint together?! It smells sooo good. I got this in a gift package at Christmas time from Walgreens. It's a good body wash. Not perfect and doesn't last all day like it says, but it's decent.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Those the smell last long and does it really smell like strawberry
Alexandra A.
This body wash sounded like a strange combination but it smelled so good. I got a sample of it in a pinch me box. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I loved it
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Saw this advertised in a magazine with a "scratch to smell" option, it smelled amazing in that piece of paper! lol.. I really want to try it, but, is it worth your money?
Marie T.
What's your pros and cons for this scented body wash?
Cátia O.
Portugal
This looks great! Does anyone know where I can find this online, with the possibility of international shipping?

Target