BY OLAY

Body Wash Formulated With The Craveable Scent Of Lush White Strawberry Notes & Invigorating Mint
Leaves Your Skin Feeling Clean, Refreshed & Beautiful
Revives & Hydrates Dry Skin Vs. Bar Soap
Transforms Your Shower Into A Soothing, Sensorial Oasis
With 3x More Mild Cleansers That Work Together With Your Skin’s Natural Ph

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

Rikka I.
Performs like an average body wash. You get clean, but nothing special except the smell. The smell is mouth watering. It smells like strawberries and cream. The smell doesn't last long, unfortunately, but it will smell up the whole bathroom.
Yoliie W.
El Monte , CA
This body wash is AMAZING it smells so good !!! it also leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. The only thing that could be better is if it came in a pump bottle I find that picking up the bottle to squeeze is not very convienent
Alyssa a.
Flat Rock, MI
Bought this product just to try something new. although it did smell great and left my skin feeling smooth...i didn't care for the little seeds inside of the body wash. maybe if they were to dissolve it wouldnt of been an issue
Kelsey W.
This has got to be hands down, my favorite body wash ever! Not only is the smell fantastic, it leaves my skin almost feeling refreshed and cleaner. This has been the only body wash I use for awhile, and it will continue to be!
Bella M.
SMELLS SO GOOD!!! Feels really nice in my skin and leave my skin feeling hydrated. It’s really effective and I purchased this product from Target. It is also pretty affordable for the amount of body wash and how well it works.
Stephanie G.
Jackson, MS
This is some of the best Olay body wash ever! It really does smell like strawberries and it leaves your skin smelling good and so soft. I caught it on sale and used it immediately; once I did that I went back and bought 2 more so I don’t run out lol!!!
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This smells so yummy!! 🍓 it’s vey cleansing, gentle, and lathers very well. Only con is that it’s a bit pricey for in my opinion- but still very effective so I would consider buying again, and would recommend!
Samantha B.
I love this body wash! The scent is refreshing and also calming. Packaging is good as well as texture of the wash. It is effective and proved perfectly for what you get. I would recommend this to anyone!
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
The Olay white strawberries body wash is my favorite smell in the world. I will pay a bit more and use this over and over because it just smells like literally heaven and the scent does stay on your skin after the shower as well. My only complaint is that it’s hard to find! I’ve found it at Target, but most other stores I’ve found that sell Olay body wash don’t carry this variety.
Kayla S.
This was a totally unique kind for me, but it DEFINITELY worked! It wasn’t too overwhelming in any way, and ended up being a BEAUTIFUL balance. I am planning on for sure buying this kind again.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Those the smell last long and does it really smell like strawberry
Alexandra A.
This body wash sounded like a strange combination but it smelled so good. I got a sample of it in a pinch me box. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I loved it
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Saw this advertised in a magazine with a "scratch to smell" option, it smelled amazing in that piece of paper! lol.. I really want to try it, but, is it worth your money?
Marie T.
What's your pros and cons for this scented body wash?
Cátia O.
Portugal
This looks great! Does anyone know where I can find this online, with the possibility of international shipping?

Target