BY OLAY #24 in Body Wash

Body Wash Formulated With The Craveable Scent Of Lush White Strawberry Notes & Invigorating Mint
Leaves Your Skin Feeling Clean, Refreshed & Beautiful
Revives & Hydrates Dry Skin Vs. Bar Soap
Transforms Your Shower Into A Soothing, Sensorial Oasis
With 3x More Mild Cleansers That Work Together With Your Skin’s Natural Ph

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Olay. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i love olay products and here’s why: 1) smell! it’s like a white strawberry cheesecake smell. it’s very sweet 2) i like how refreshing it feels in my skin 3) i feel like t does a great job getting most of the dirt off my skin. i use his after i work out and it’s gets the nasty sweat smell off and i sometimes work outside so the body wash gets all the dirt and grime off 4) it does a great job moisturizing my skin! i have very dry skin so it keeps it looking healthy and hydrated. 5) i prefer this over a bar soap for sure 6) i enjoy the creamy texture and formula and a little goes a long way. 7) very very gentle on the skin. no harsh ingredients
overall; olay products do a a great job keeping ingredients to a minimum and moisturizing your skin. i love this scent and recommend! find at drugstores, local grocery stores, walmart, or target!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes out there. After I use it I always feel fresh and clean. I found this at  Walmart . The price was more then others but I call it my spoil me kit and that is allowed to be in it. haha The scent smells yummy and it lathers up really good too!! I believe it would work for any skin type. I would also recommend this to others.
Bonita S.
Parkville
This body wash smells so good. I haven't used it in a while, not because anything is wrong with it. I just really prefer to change my scent but I will becoming back around to this. I have not had any types of irritations with this body wash. my skin felt nice afterwards but it didn't feel anymore more or less moisturized.
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
The smell of this product is in all ❤️ it leaves my skin feeling so smooth & the all over cooking sensation is so invigorating & wakes me up so that I’m ready for a long days of work. Then smells last through out the day witch is a bonus for me, the formula is rich as always with Olay 💜💜 if you haven’t tried this your missing out.
Angie G.
Olay has some of the best body washes and this one is excellent. It smells so good! It lathers really well, you only need a little bit, so a bottle lasts a very long time. It's very moisturizing, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth, and the scent lasts all day. I've purchased this several times and I really like it.
Cecilia Y.
The best body wash out there. It’s a little pricier than most body washes but the scent is amazing and it still lingers on your skin after you get out the shower and dry out. My skin feels super silky smooth afterwards too. It’s also amazing to use in place of shaving cream. Amazing! The other events are great too but strawberry is my favorite.
Liz M.
Bridgeport, WV
This scent is wonderful! It wakes you up and leaves your skin smelling light and fresh all day. The consistency of this product is great. It thoroughly cleans and does not leave a residue. A little bit goes a long way, so this is soap you will have for a while, which is nice. I will definitely purchase again.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Out of all the shower gels that I've used in the past, I got to say I keep coming back to Oley. Their brand works well I feel like my soft is softer after using this in the shower and the smell is so late but so awesome. You definitely cannot describe it in the words you have to buy it
Anniemae T.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin very moist and not dry like most other body wash I've used. My husband has even given up his axe body wash to use mine. On occasions I'll use it to shave my legs instead of shaving cream. Great product for what I paid for it.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Those the smell last long and does it really smell like strawberry
Alexandra A.
This body wash sounded like a strange combination but it smelled so good. I got a sample of it in a pinch me box. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I loved it
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Saw this advertised in a magazine with a "scratch to smell" option, it smelled amazing in that piece of paper! lol.. I really want to try it, but, is it worth your money?
Cátia O.
Portugal
This looks great! Does anyone know where I can find this online, with the possibility of international shipping?
Marie T.
What's your pros and cons for this scented body wash?

back