BY OLAY

Body Wash Formulated With The Craveable Scent Of Lush White Strawberry Notes & Invigorating Mint
Leaves Your Skin Feeling Clean, Refreshed & Beautiful
Revives & Hydrates Dry Skin Vs. Bar Soap
Transforms Your Shower Into A Soothing, Sensorial Oasis
With 3x More Mild Cleansers That Work Together With Your Skin’s Natural Ph

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5

Buy on Target
Luana L.
Wonderful Perfume and texture. Yields well, does not leave the skin parched, I simply love this product. The perfume stays on the skin for a long time and gives that feeling of comfort
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Olay fresh outlast collection is amazing, but this one has to be one of my favorites. the smell of the fresh sweet white strawberry mix with a delightful mint awakens the senses, that last all day long. this makes my skin feel so soft and is actually proven to improve your skin, leaving you with smooth touchable skin. like I said the whole Olay fresh outlast collection is great, there is so many to choose from, so there will be no disappoint in finding your favorite.
Domonique H.
Detroit, MI
i can't stop using this body wash in all honesty.. I usually go to walmart to buy the 2 pack. it's very light and smooth on the skin. it's always an absolute good price for me. i recommend this product highly!!!!!!
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
The fragrance of this product is HEAVENLY!!!  It lathers so decadently.  I stock up whenever I see the 2-packs at Walmart because I LOVE THIS STUFF!  It leaves my skin feeling great but more importantly it makes my shower more relaxing at night and invigorating in the morning.  I recommend this if you LOVE strawberry scented things.
Megan A.
I had bought my mom this for her birthday because it came in a little pack with other things. It smells sooo good! I've basically taken it over in the shower. It stays on your skin for a while after showering. Not too pricey. Great value and great product!
Shubhra B.
Fremont, CA
Olay is excelling in making the best bodywash in town. one feel really fresh after using it. It hydrated the screen, a fresh fragrance to you. There are many options of fragrance to select from. Also the easy availability is the best thing of this product.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Omg guys this smells amazing left my skin soft and almost made me want to eat strawberries ita a must try sales at my local walmart for 4.97 very reasonable price for a good product #contest
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Love how my skin feels and and it's yummy scent.  My kids love it so much I can never keep enough in stock.   I have to buy the different scents for each kid.
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Omg this stuff is amazing not only does it smell good but it leaves my skin nice and soft..no left over residue or sticky feeling ...definitely a great buy for 2015 and would recommend it to anyone that loves to get out of the shower smelly good and soft....the mint and strawberries are a perfect mix kinda like a strawberry mojitomosquito
Tania R.
Amo este producto su aroma es espectacular te deja la piel fresca suabe y sobre todo se siente como te limpia los poros es relajante. Sinceramente lo recomiendo ese holor despues de salir de la ducha a fresa me facina.
erica g.
Milwaukee, WI
do this have a really good smell?