Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Beauty Bar uploaded by Madelyn P.

BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Beauty Bar Gives You Olay Moisturizers With The Cooling Scent Of White Strawberry & Mint. So You’re Left With Skin That Feels Fresh, Clean And Wonderfully Smooth All Over.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90m

• "
    It is really amazing how sensitive skin works. I really love it, it's also super economical. I love this product and recommend it. I bought it in Walmart
    " in 3 reviews
Raven S.
I am. Absolutely obsessed with the set of this soap. Paired with the Olay quench cooling white strawberry and mint body lotion, it will leave your skin silky smooth and smelling absolutely delicious.
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Tried this bar soap because the package smelled nice and I love strawberries. So I bought the soap bar and used it. The effective part was that it was a good soap bar and smell very nice but the disappointing part was the scent didn’t last long after I got out the shower. Affordable price for 6 bars of soap. I wouldn’t recommend this soap bar for the scent but for the price I would.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I am a bit disappointed because I loved their body wash so much I thought that the bar would be the exact same. It's not. The smell is yes, but after washing, it made my skin feel tight and not moisturized at all. I had to go over it with another body wash just so I can remove that tight feeling.
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
I'm usually not a big fan of soap bars but when it comes to Olay I love it, it gives your body that silky and smooth sense and that great feeling after you wash it off also that great smell Olay has is amazing I e actually been told what I use because my skin is always so soft and glowing and that's what I recommend and use! So it's definitely a must 👍
Alexis F.
this olay fresh cooling doe come in a pack of 2 but they do smell good the packaging is very appealing with fruit on the packaging. The soap is very effective with scent and how it cleans. the beauty bar is very gentle on the skin. i would buy it again, very good quality
Ashley B.
Powell , WY
Olay is a brand that I was introduced to as a young age my mother and grandmother both use almost all of their products. I am a loyal Olay user you cannot beat the quality and price. This smells so good as well and leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and soft!
Audrey D.
Olivehurst, CA
I have never tried this brand of beauty bars before, but I love dove so I thought i would try it! It wasn't to expensive at all. After a few times of using this product I would say it's very effective! and I love the scent, I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
this is so great! feels so nice against your beautiful skin! love the packaging so beautiful and love how colorful it is. i had no expectations for this product but it definitely worked great!
destiny a.
This bar of soap smells exactly like strawberries. The value of this product is great. It is very effective leaving your skin smooth. I am a repeat user because I love it so much. I would recommend it to others.
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
I use these for just about everything. Its gentle enough to clean makeup brushes with out shedding. I use it for hand soap in my bathroom and its sent is like a mini air freshner.