Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Beauty Bar uploaded by Madelyn P.

BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Beauty Bar Gives You Olay Moisturizers With The Cooling Scent Of White Strawberry & Mint. So You’re Left With Skin That Feels Fresh, Clean And Wonderfully Smooth All Over.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90m

• Does this remove makeup, and cleanse your pores?2 Answers
  • "
    It is really amazing how sensitive skin works. I really love it, it's also super economical. I love this product and recommend it. I bought it in Walmart
    " in 3 reviews
Amy V.
I am currently using this soap bar by Olay and it works but it’s not a favorite. I got the 6 pack one just so it’ll last me. I like the scent of the soap but besides that nothing really. I don’t think it adds any moisture to my skin, although it does make me feel refresh and clean.
Jennifer A.
Pompano Beach
Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Beauty Bar
I found this soap and I thought it had a great price, but when I started using it I noticed that it doesn't have a creamy texture, it let my skin with a tight effect and sometimes it itches a little. The smell is not too long lasting and when I took out the soap from its box it was like it was melting. It leaves your skin cleaned but definitely is not one of my favorites.
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Tried this bar soap because the package smelled nice and I love strawberries. So I bought the soap bar and used it. The effective part was that it was a good soap bar and smell very nice but the disappointing part was the scent didn’t last long after I got out the shower. Affordable price for 6 bars of soap. I wouldn’t recommend this soap bar for the scent but for the price I would.
Marrissa R.
beaumont ca
I love this !!!!!!!!! It seriously smells like candy !!!! I am not kidding when i say that is is the best smell ever. It is not kidding when it says cooling. Even after you dry off   you still smell the soap it is awsome and safe for sensitive skin.!!!
Jordan K.
Lucedale
I love this soap I get it in bar soap and body wash sometimes. It is a good price for the bar soap and I recommend it. It’s long lasting and makes your skin super smooth. I love this soap. It smells like strawberries and last all day.
jasmyn b.
Murfreesboro
I’m a person that loves bar soap more than body wash. This bar of soap leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It doesn’t make you feel dry and unclean afterwards. It also leaves you smelling very good for awhile.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
Smells so good! I have sensitive skin and am usually a little worried about using scented items on my body but I had absolutely no negative reaction! Smells good and feels good and it’s an affordable price!
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
This has became my new favorite soap! Absolutely in love with the strawberry and mint smell. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and you can still smell the fragrance after you use it. I am a soap fanatic and continue to look for something that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and this product doesn't. Also I love that have it in other forms like body wash. It's only $5 for 6 bars at Walmart which isn't to bad of a price. I know this is a recently new product in the last year or 2 and suggest everyone to give this play brand a try it is amazing and you won't be disappointed.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I am a bit disappointed because I loved their body wash so much I thought that the bar would be the exact same. It's not. The smell is yes, but after washing, it made my skin feel tight and not moisturized at all. I had to go over it with another body wash just so I can remove that tight feeling.
Alexis F.
this olay fresh cooling doe come in a pack of 2 but they do smell good the packaging is very appealing with fruit on the packaging. The soap is very effective with scent and how it cleans. the beauty bar is very gentle on the skin. i would buy it again, very good quality
Brooklyn U.
Does this remove makeup, and cleanse your pores?

Walmart