Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapOlay
Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint

Olay Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint

BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY SKIN YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL - Turn shower time into a luxurious, spa-like experience with Olay Fresh Outlast White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash. Now formulated with Olay's Vitamin B3 Complex, and the pampering scent of White Strawberry & Mint, it hydrates skin better than regular soap to leave you feeling refreshed. It wraps your skin in a craveable fragrance and leaving you feeling refreshed.

Is the smell long lasting?
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?
Anyone have an issues with this body wash causing dry skin?
Start your review of Olay Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint!
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Olay Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint uploaded by Grayce D.
Y’all this stuff is amazing!!!!!! I use it every single time I’m in the shower/bath! It lathers sooo good and it smells amazing and keeps you smelling good! If you use a loofah with it, your skin will be sooo soft!
Angela B.
Edon, OH
Olay Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint uploaded by Angela B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Olay Fresh Outlast White Strawberry & Mint smells decadent and luxurious. It makes your skin feel soft and moisturized, which gives it a youthful glow. There’s really no downfall to this body wash!
Bianca P.
Bowie, MD
Olay Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint uploaded by Bianca P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Awesome body wash that leaves the ultimate fresh yet hydrating feeling on my skin!!! It is a great price point that can't be beat and is often on sale. Great for any skin type, and great smells!!! 🤩🤩
Daniela G.
Arrington, TN
Olay Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint uploaded by Daniela G.
Purchased at: CVS
[product:olay-fresh-outlast-cooling-white-strawberry-&-mint-body-wash-236-oz] This is my favorite Olay body wash. It smells wonderful in my skin is so fresh and soft I have to shower.
Julia L.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands of body wash. It does not dry out my skin and it smells great. It has a nice feeling on my skin. For such a low price, it is definitely worth the buy. It's something I buy when I'm trying to save money
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Olay Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Costco
I have become really fond of OLAY body wash, I tend to purchase the 3-Pack from Costco which includes this scent...which happens to be my favorite 🥰 I do recommend this body wash it’s so foamy and moisturizing, and it smells great!💖
Ronicka B.
Smyrna , TN
Yesss, I absolutely love the Olay body wash as I have the strawberry in my shower as we speak. I like the cooling feeling it gives. It makes me feel that more fresh and clean after my shower, so it's very effective. I don't think it needs to improve at all. I would recommend this product to others for sure.
Crystal V.
Covington, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this I buy every time I run out! Leaves my skin fresh and soft and most of all feeling clean from the scent! It is very affordable that is another reason I choose this product! [product:olay-fresh-outlast-cooling-white-strawberry-&-mint-body-wash-236-oz]
katelyn H.
Joliet , IL
Olay Fresh Outlast | Body Wash | Cooling White Strawberry & Mint uploaded by katelyn H.
the Strawberry and daily exfoliating Olay body wash are game changers. I will never go back to any other body wash. Fantastic scent that actually carries on once you’re out of the shower too! It’s super refreshing and cleansing. My forever Body washes!
Angela N.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love olay products. This body wash leaves my skin nice and silky smooth instead of dry and flakey!! It smells nice too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...