Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Antioch, TN
Great product I know a lot of people using this kit box they told me it works good I see a lot of reviews about it
angelette C.
angelette C.
Warren, MI
I'm so on love with this cleaning system It's leave my face feeling so refresh and clean
Thalita G.
Thalita G.
It is soft, removes my oilyness and gives a soft fresh air to my face. It ain't aggressive to the skin and the color of it, soooo nice!! It has a really nice scent add to it!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Chula Vista Ca
April 3, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Blue
Leaves my face soft and clean. I love the way the little applicator vibrates on my face the product is very gentle and use this in the shower as well. Expectations met I love oil of Olay products
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Aug. 27, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
It really has helped my face from being so oily this summer. I always struggled with snoopy tzone but this helped! I love the powered face scrubber. It feels like I'm getting a little facial!
Le Petit P.
Le Petit P.
May 22, 2016, 5 p.m.
Definitely one of my favorite cleansing products of all time! love the deep clean with the brush and the soap
Natasha  S.
Natasha S.
Dec. 17, 2015, 1:42 p.m.
I absolutely love this stuff. my face feels so clean and refreshed after using it. its most definitely an everyday use now
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Dec. 12, 2015, 8:27 p.m.
Is perfect i love , this is mi favory lo uso constante gracias a insfluenster
Neen B.
Neen B.
Aug. 14, 2015, 3:39 p.m.
I love this little thingy, it takes off all the dirt & oil you've missed. Also great for a busy day at work or a long night out with the girls. Highly recommend.
Susanne B.
Susanne B.
The packaging caught my eye first, Olay's Fresh Effects has a fresh, fun look.

Then the unique facial "power" brush is designed to get into all the nooks, like the crease by your nose. The soft brush-like fingers are gentle, yet give you a deep clean.

And to top it all off, a cleanser that is tough on your t-zone and gentle on the rest of your face. It's called, Shine, Shine Go Away!

l liked it so much, I bought several more Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Systems for family members. And they like it too!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?