BY OLAY #85 in Skincare Sets

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
amelia Z.
Salinas, CA
I realy loved this product I received as a gift and i realy loved it purchased it a couple of times it is a great product sure does wonders on your face
Yecenia S.
Clute, TX
Love love love love this. By far my favorite product. Will definitely keep buying it. It is a must have by far.
Crissy L.
Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing System is a great way to clean my face. The brush fits my face no gaps or space in between my face and the brush. Super soft bristles that gently message my face. Brushed away dirt, oil and of course my make-up. Left my face feeling sparkling clean. Definitely recommend this facial cleaning system.
Ashley S.
Review for: Blue more...
The cleanser and the brush are good combination. It does decent job for the price, do not expect it will be as fascinating as clarisonic :). The cleanser smells nice and refreshing, and gentle enough to be used on daily basis.
Valarie D.
Pittsburgh
Well let me start by saying the price is good. But on the other hand you kinda get what you pay for. The moisturize is good and smells good to.
Donna J.
Review for: Box more...
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this for the first time yesterday. It not only left my face feeling refreshed and clean after taking off my makeup but I noticed that my pores were visibly smaller.
Alejandra G.
Cali valle del cauca
miEstesistema de limpieza es magnifico ya que es motorizado y deja tu piel súper limpia y suave y te masajes
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Love this product. I have always loved this brand and this added to my love. Makes my skin look bright and healthy. Also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I would love to recommend this product to anyone. Worth every penny! Helps get rid of dry flaky skin.
Alaysia L.
Sparta, MO
OMG I am just in love with this I still have mine from about 5 years ago and it just won't quite! I am for sure a repeat buyer if I could find it don't see it on shelves much anymore... Its gentle and smoothing left my skin baby soft would definitely push on others!!
Aira R.
I got this because it was on sale at Walmart. I was more interested in the tool than the cleanser. THE CLEANSER BROKE ME OUT. After using it I got pimples everywhere! It was terrible.

I stopped using it but I still used the tool to see what had happened because apparently many people have broken out. I always clean it because that's just common sense. And using it with other cleansers, I never broke out.

I think it's the cleanser itself that made me break out so badly. It's not like I wasted too much money on it though because I got it on sale at Walmart.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?