BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alejandra G.
Cali valle del cauca
Beauty Junkie Expert
miEstesistema de limpieza es magnifico ya que es motorizado y deja tu piel súper limpia y suave y te masajes
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have always loved this brand and this added to my love. Makes my skin look bright and healthy. Also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I would love to recommend this product to anyone. Worth every penny! Helps get rid of dry flaky skin.
Alaysia L.
Sparta, MO
OMG I am just in love with this I still have mine from about 5 years ago and it just won't quite! I am for sure a repeat buyer if I could find it don't see it on shelves much anymore... Its gentle and smoothing left my skin baby soft would definitely push on others!!
Aira R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because it was on sale at Walmart. I was more interested in the tool than the cleanser. THE CLEANSER BROKE ME OUT. After using it I got pimples everywhere! It was terrible.

I stopped using it but I still used the tool to see what had happened because apparently many people have broken out. I always clean it because that's just common sense. And using it with other cleansers, I never broke out.

I think it's the cleanser itself that made me break out so badly. It's not like I wasted too much money on it though because I got it on sale at Walmart.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product and very cheap. Also very gentle on the skin but effective at removing dirt and oils. After using this my face feels amazing. It's very affordable and I would recommend to anyone looking for an effective/affordable face scrubber.
chaimaa E.
El jadida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello dearmy name is chaimaa I am the admin and the creator of the page harmony_maroc on instagram it is a public page for all the people sharing with the subscribers all who is in relation with the stars their new news and their personal life.if not I love this site too much and I like to give my personal view on products that I had already use and I liked well tested this product from your site to give my point of view on the and to share your page and of course the products I test from you for free Vox Box testing thanks Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System
Imen T.
CITE El MANAZEH 85 Madrid 4021 kalaa ESSGHIRA sousse
Beauty Junkie Expert
 i love with it charm beautiful fashionable beauty makes u happier please i hope to have it and enjoy with this charm and beautiful product makes your lips beautiful and charm i m in love with this really i loved i want it really  perfecto perfecto
casey c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I uses this right before I put on and take off my makeup everyday. I love the brush and cleaners on one. 10/10
Thalita G.
It is soft, removes my oilyness and gives a soft fresh air to my face. It ain't aggressive to the skin and the color of it, soooo nice!! It has a really nice scent add to it!
Jenna M.
I've just recently started using Olay's Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system, and I love it. The brush is contoured in just the right way to effectively reach the contours of your face for a deep clean. The bristles are not rough, and the vibrations feel as though you're getting a deep clean. I plan on repurchasing this system so I can have one to give to my family.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?