Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Jan. 4, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Box
Tried this and it was fine but I stopped using it after I finished the cleanser so it wasn't anything amazing to me.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Laredo, TX
Jan. 4, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Box
Omg! My best Olay product! I used it before bed to remove makeup, & when my face feels oily, it remove everything in my face. It leaves my skin so soft!
Denisse S.
Denisse S.
Jan. 4, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Box
Overall this product is okay. I like the the face wash but the cleanser didn't really do anything. If it wasn't gifted I wouldn't buy it
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Brantford, ON
Jan. 4, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Box
I bought this when it first came out and I was in love with it! I haven't used it in about a year but if it's the same as it was, I would say BUY IT!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Kingsport, TN
Jan. 3, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Box
Now this set i was thrilled with money wise and quality wise it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean i wld highly recommend this to everyone
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Valparaiso, IN
Jan. 3, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Box
I love how cute the box is and it works pretty well but kinda fries my face out after words! I do recommend if you like face wash! And it is an electrical scrubber!
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Jan. 3, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Box
I like the compact size of the little cleaner. It works well with getting makeup and dirt from around my nose and eye area.
María R.
María R.
Jan. 3, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Box
I didn't use the cleanser, but i love the brush and the fact that I can use it with my other cleansers. It really does deep clean your face like no other.
Allie A.
Allie A.
Georgetown, KY
Jan. 3, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Box
AMAZING!! love love loved this product. Very great quality for the price. one of my favorites.
Crystal q.
Crystal q.
Jan. 4, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
I found this at Grocery outlet for $3 and was very happy with my purchase. there is two settings of vibrating speeds which i like for the reason some times i feel like my nose needs a bit more attention. overall i am pretty happy with this little facial cleanser for when ever i need a little more clean". :)
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?