Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Thalita G.
Thalita G.
It is soft, removes my oilyness and gives a soft fresh air to my face. It ain't aggressive to the skin and the color of it, soooo nice!! It has a really nice scent add to it!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
I've just recently started using Olay's Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system, and I love it. The brush is contoured in just the right way to effectively reach the contours of your face for a deep clean. The bristles are not rough, and the vibrations feel as though you're getting a deep clean. I plan on repurchasing this system so I can have one to give to my family.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Batavia, OH
I got this product as a gift and I'm obsessed! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Good price forsure. It makes my face feel so refreshed.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
The brush is amazing It leaves my face feeling so clean. The face wash it comes with isn't that good I just use my regular bar of soap to wash my face
Gillian ツ  .
Gillian ツ .
It does its job. Makes my face feel clean. The little brush is great too. I'd would recommend this product.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Port Hueneme, CA
March 8, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Blue
This product felt cheap to me when I used it, this was a few years back so they may have changed the materials
Orange Park, FL
March 6, 2017, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Blue
I found this package at Big Lots for such a great price!! The powered brush is really nice and seems to have lasted a while. This combo makes my skin feel very clean and bright so I will definitely purchase this again in the future. Also the packaging is really cute and looks good sitting in the shower. (;
Orange Park, FL
March 6, 2017, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
Got this package at Big Lots and it was so cheap! It was such a good find and I love using the powered cleansing brush. Made my skin feel so clean and bright. (: I will definitely purchase this again once I run out of the face wash I am using right now.
Katheryn V.
Katheryn V.
Lehighton, PA
Feb. 24, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Blue
Love love love!!! This is a great drug store cleansing system, I have pretty dry skin and it worked wonders for me!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Relieved this as a Christmas gift and was excited to try it. Wasn't so happy with the results. It does make your face feel clean but it's not at the same level as other facial cleansing brushes. It just doesn't have the cleaning power.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?