BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rockford, IL
I came across this product at Big Lots for $1.50. I didn't have much hope for it, but for the price and size, I figured if I hated it, at least it wouldn't be too much of a loss.
After just a couple of uses, I am in love with this little thing! I love the compact size and soft rubber bristles. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I only use it 3-4 times a week as an add on to my regular regimen. Sometimes I'll use the included cleanser, but it works great with my other ones, as well as my exfoliating washes.
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to add a little extra something to their routine, but don't want to spend a lot of cash on the more high end exfoliating brushes. Sometimes simplicity is the key, and this one wins.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
This brush is surprisingly amazing? I assumed the electronic face brush hype was all talk but this thing is actually pretty great for me! I received this set a few years back in the goodie bag from an event I attended and used it and was wholly unimpressed. Fast forward a few years and I have patches of really big and really dark pores on my cheeks that seem to be impervious to all types of cleansers and face masks. I dig this bad boy back out and pair it with my elf face wash and WOW my pores are noticeably smaller immediately after the first use! I guess the cleanser in this set is what left me unimpressed years ago because this brush is amazing! The rubber bristles are super soft; the triangular shape is really good for getting in around your nose; the vibration definitely jolts you awake in the morning; and the cleansing power is much deeper than anything one could do manually. I am honestly so bummed I let this sit around for 3 years but so happy to have rediscovered it!
Denise A.
Denise A.
Super bummed they discontinued this as it's been the best most effective face wash I've used in 30 years for my oily skin! I stocked up once I realized they were phasing out and use daily! I love it. Doesn't dry out your skin excessively either.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
I think the brush is much better than the face wash it comes with. The wash doesn't do much after 2 weeks of use, the brush on the other hand is wonderful. I just use it with another face wash.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
This face wash and brush changed my life, got me back into washing my face twice each day. The brush vibrates and really gets into your pores! Really good!
Harshveer K.
Harshveer K.
When I used this product for the first time, I loved it so much. It make my skin so smooth and soft. <3
Maryn S.
Maryn S.
I received this in my Sweetheart Voxbox and was really excited to use it! I broke it out last night to give it a try and loved it. The vibrating cleaning brush is awesome and didn't irritate my very sensitive skin. The face wash that came with it was nice as well!
Okay does, unfortunately, test on animals so i don't purchase any of their products and will make no acceptions for these. That's why i gave it a C :(
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Relieved this as a Christmas gift and was excited to try it. Wasn't so happy with the results. It does make your face feel clean but it's not at the same level as other facial cleansing brushes. It just doesn't have the cleaning power.
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
i would like to try this becouse i never had this befor this is my first time trying this and i hope i can get to try this
Heather H.
Heather H.
New Baltimore, MI
I really enjoyed the face wash that came with this product. I've never used another cleansing tool so I don't have anything to compare it to but I do enjoy using it. I feel like it helps the product penetrate into my skin.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?