BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Regan G.
Regan G.
This product broke me out horribly. It left and weird residue on my skin and never got rid of my makeup. The tool that comes with it did not seem to help at all.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
I didn't care for the cleansing system. It ddint work well for my skin type.
Ariana V.
Ariana V.
Stone Park, IL
Theres not much to say about this product except that I didn't like it, not a fan and I positive I wont be repurchasing.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the worst product that I've ever tried by olay. The tool is tiny & rough. The cleanser, although smells amazing, dried out my skin. I'll never buy it again.
Latoya F.
Latoya F.
Livonia, MI
The cleanser is just a normal cleanser, nothing special about it it. My skin felt clean and not dry. The cleansing vibrating brush was a joke! It did not feel like it did a better job than my normal fingers and the rubber bristles are so long that most of the product sat at the bottom . I bought it from Big Lots on sale for $3 and was still disappointed (this may have been a trail size).
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
I used this product a few times and I swear it stretched out my skin and made my pores look gigantic. I will never use this product ever again.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Grass Valley, CA
This sucked. The tool just vibrates a but and doesn't do much. It was sharp plastic brissels.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I got this product to help with acne, it didn't help any, it actually seemed to make things worst like it wasn't cleaning my face well. I switched to just a plain bar soap that works so much better.
Cami S.
Cami S.
Rockville, MD
I was hopeful when I bought this that it would help combat my acne but was only disappointed. It only irritated my skin and made me break out more. I'm not sure if perhaps my acne needed something stronger but this didn't help me at all.
Marni T.
Marni T.
Waimanalo, HI
I recently started using this and I really don't care for the brush head. Its supposed to fit in certain areas of your face but it doesn't seem to do anything. I also didn't care for the face wash, it made my face red and kinda itchy.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?