Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Lynwood, CA
Dec. 2, 2015, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Box
😍 i heard this works so good and i also heard its inexpensive thats good right😍
I heard this kit does good it leaves ur face feeling clean
Roxyana G.
Roxyana G.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
I bought this product a while ago, and was extremely excited to try it because I've hear great things about it. Unfortunately I was disappointed. The little vibrating brush with rubber bristles was not really cleaning my face the way I hoped it would. Although the triangle shape brush to fit every part of my face, it's pointless because it doesn't actually give a good clean. It's more of a massage sensation, which I guess is what some people look for, but not me.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Pittsburgh, PA
April 12, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Blue
This is the worst product that I've ever tried by olay. The tool is tiny & rough. The cleanser, although smells amazing, dried out my skin. I'll never buy it again.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Grass Valley, CA
March 21, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Blue
This sucked. The tool just vibrates a but and doesn't do much. It was sharp plastic brissels.
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
I used this product a few times and I swear it stretched out my skin and made my pores look gigantic. I will never use this product ever again.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
July 8, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Box
I didn't care for the cleansing system. It ddint work well for my skin type.
Ariana V.
Ariana V.
Stone Park, IL
Theres not much to say about this product except that I didn't like it, not a fan and I positive I wont be repurchasing.
Cami S.
Cami S.
Rockville, MD
Jan. 29, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Box
I was hopeful when I bought this that it would help combat my acne but was only disappointed. It only irritated my skin and made me break out more. I'm not sure if perhaps my acne needed something stronger but this didn't help me at all.
Marni T.
Marni T.
Waimanalo, HI
Jan. 24, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Box
I recently started using this and I really don't care for the brush head. Its supposed to fit in certain areas of your face but it doesn't seem to do anything. I also didn't care for the face wash, it made my face red and kinda itchy.
Armani K.
Armani K.
Reading, PA
It dried my face out way too much. Most likely because my skin is really sensitive. I used it once every two days and it wasn't good
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?