BY OLAY #69 in Skincare Sets

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husban...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
amelia Z.
Salinas, CA
I realy loved this product I received as a gift and i realy loved it purchased it a couple of times it is a great product sure does wonders on your face
Crissy L.
Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing System is a great way to clean my face. The brush fits my face no gaps or space in between my face and the brush. Super soft bristles that gently message my face. Brushed away dirt, oil and of course my make-up. Left my face feeling sparkling clean. Definitely recommend this facial cleaning system.
Alejandra G.
Cali valle del cauca
miEstesistema de limpieza es magnifico ya que es motorizado y deja tu piel súper limpia y suave y te masajes
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Love this product. I have always loved this brand and this added to my love. Makes my skin look bright and healthy. Also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I would love to recommend this product to anyone. Worth every penny! Helps get rid of dry flaky skin.
Alaysia L.
Sparta, MO
OMG I am just in love with this I still have mine from about 5 years ago and it just won't quite! I am for sure a repeat buyer if I could find it don't see it on shelves much anymore... Its gentle and smoothing left my skin baby soft would definitely push on others!!
Narimene C.
Such a good product and very cheap. Also very gentle on the skin but effective at removing dirt and oils. After using this my face feels amazing. It's very affordable and I would recommend to anyone looking for an effective/affordable face scrubber.
chaimaa E.
El jadida
Hello dearmy name is chaimaa I am the admin and the creator of the page harmony_maroc on instagram it is a public page for all the people sharing with the subscribers all who is in relation with the stars their new news and their personal life.if not I love this site too much and I like to give my personal view on products that I had already use and I liked well tested this product from your site to give my point of view on the and to share your page and of course the products I test from you for free Vox Box testing thanks Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing System
casey c.
I uses this right before I put on and take off my makeup everyday. I love the brush and cleaners on one. 10/10
Thalita G.
It is soft, removes my oilyness and gives a soft fresh air to my face. It ain't aggressive to the skin and the color of it, soooo nice!! It has a really nice scent add to it!
Jenna M.
I've just recently started using Olay's Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system, and I love it. The brush is contoured in just the right way to effectively reach the contours of your face for a deep clean. The bristles are not rough, and the vibrations feel as though you're getting a deep clean. I plan on repurchasing this system so I can have one to give to my family.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?