Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
Jan. 15, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
i would like to try this becouse i never had this befor this is my first time trying this and i hope i can get to try this
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Sept. 11, 2015, 4:26 p.m.
Love it I got it for a cheaper price $1.50 can't believe it at biglots love that sale, smell great and love the cleanser
Louise S.
Louise S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Sept. 6, 2015, 5:43 p.m.
Love this product! Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Brush makes the most of any cleanser and exfoliates well. Got this 50% off at Safeway but even for full price it would be a great option compared to more expensive options.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Laurel Hill, FL
Sept. 12, 2015, 2:09 a.m.
I Absoulutey Love This! This Is The Most Amazing Thing Ive Ever Used For Cleaning My Face! It Works Sooo Well! My Face Has Gotten Bright, More Clear And It Gets Everything Out Of My Pores I Wish I Would Have Found This Earlier So It Could Have Saved Me From That Bad Acne Phase In MIddle School! Love This I Definitely Recommend This Product!
Allysin M.
Allysin M.
T Or C, NM
Sept. 25, 2015, 12:52 p.m.
This little cleansing brush is so tiny and adorable, I love it. I tried it with the Olay cleanser it was good, but I will probably use it with other high end cleansers. It works extremely well and feels really nice! I hope the battery life is good though, not sure what kind of batteries it takes.
Jordan  W.
Jordan W.
Rolla, MO
Sept. 30, 2015, 10:30 p.m.
I love this the facial cleanser is not hard and the shine shine go away cream really works well.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Finksburg , MD
Oct. 8, 2015, 7:28 p.m.
I absolutely adore this set! The brush has rubber bristles but they're not too harsh, especially if you get a good lather going on. The shape is perfect for getting your t zone, especially your nose! My nose has never felt cleaner. I love it.
Aiyana S.
Aiyana S.
Oct. 10, 2015, 12:45 p.m.
I got one of these for $1.50 at a local store and it is great for that price. I honestly don't think it is worth more than that. the brustles are rubber and they don't do the best job but they are okay. Cheap and works well.
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
Goshen, IN
June 25, 2014, 4:25 p.m.
Olay fresh effects products are awesome for oily skin. They really do an awesome job of clearing all of the oil without over drying your skin.
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
Sayville, NY
June 18, 2014, 11:12 p.m.
I love the shape it gets in those little spots u can also use ur favorite face cleanser with it! its small and comes wirth batterys
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?