5 colors available

BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets the...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone, b...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
casey c.
casey c.
I uses this right before I put on and take off my makeup everyday. I love the brush and cleaners on one. 10/10
Thalita G.
Thalita G.
It is soft, removes my oilyness and gives a soft fresh air to my face. It ain't aggressive to the skin and the color of it, soooo nice!! It has a really nice scent add to it!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
I've just recently started using Olay's Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system, and I love it. The brush is contoured in just the right way to effectively reach the contours of your face for a deep clean. The bristles are not rough, and the vibrations feel as though you're getting a deep clean. I plan on repurchasing this system so I can have one to give to my family.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Batavia, OH
I got this product as a gift and I'm obsessed! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Good price forsure. It makes my face feel so refreshed.
Orange Park, FL
I found this package at Big Lots for such a great price!! The powered brush is really nice and seems to have lasted a while. This combo makes my skin feel very clean and bright so I will definitely purchase this again in the future. Also the packaging is really cute and looks good sitting in the shower. (;
Orange Park, FL
Got this package at Big Lots and it was so cheap! It was such a good find and I love using the powered cleansing brush. Made my skin feel so clean and bright. (: I will definitely purchase this again once I run out of the face wash I am using right now.
Katheryn V.
Katheryn V.
Lehighton, PA
Love love love!!! This is a great drug store cleansing system, I have pretty dry skin and it worked wonders for me!
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
i would like to try this becouse i never had this befor this is my first time trying this and i hope i can get to try this
Ana B.
Ana B.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great product for oily skin . It really clean my pores I use early in the morning. The brush is amazing I love it and it was 3 bucks can't beat that deal I really recommend this product it works great. Definitely would buy it again hell I stocked up 5 boxes lol
Ila M.
Ila M.
Portsmouth
I absolutely love this face cleansing system, it leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. And stops black heads!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?