Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Anajancy B.
Anajancy B.
Escondido, CA
Aug. 25, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: Box
This little machine works so good it helps me take off my makeup really quick. The machine is gentle. I'm a first time on this product. It's a good product but it's expensive. I would recommend it to others because it's really easy to use.
Kizzie Adam W.
Kizzie Adam W.
Glenwood, IA
Dec. 9, 2015, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Box
My two daughters use this system and itworks great! It's almost like a mini version of a clarisonic! it's nice and gentle on skin and really gives it that wow factor of a look. Also it works well with any facial cleanser you prefer to use.
Cami S.
Cami S.
Rockville, MD
Jan. 29, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Box
I was hopeful when I bought this that it would help combat my acne but was only disappointed. It only irritated my skin and made me break out more. I'm not sure if perhaps my acne needed something stronger but this didn't help me at all.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lafayette, LA
Jan. 22, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Box
The cleanser lightly exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I love the light scent Olay products have that seems designed to make you feel pretty. Olay cleansers are my favorite because they're gentle on my combination skin.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Bellerose, NY
Nice for oily skin. I use it in the mornings because I wake up with a very shiny face. It strips the oils off and leaves my face pretty dry. I don't mind the dryness since I'm usually oily, not sure if it would be good for dry skin tho
Bree H.
Bree H.
Frankfort, KY
May 19, 2016, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: Box
Cleans very well, very please with the outcome of this product does what it's supposed to do. Repeat user all the way meets my expectations all the time. Very good value, not to bad on the price. I absolutely recommend this to others!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Burkburnett, TX
Jan. 10, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Box
This makes your face actually feel tighter when you're done! It definitely removes my oil as well as hard to remove items; like eyeliner & baby oil. It smells simply great & I love Olay! The only warning is don't get it in your eyes!!
Marni T.
Marni T.
Waimanalo, HI
Jan. 24, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Box
I recently started using this and I really don't care for the brush head. Its supposed to fit in certain areas of your face but it doesn't seem to do anything. I also didn't care for the face wash, it made my face red and kinda itchy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
June 29, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
Why is this no longer in stores around me? I LOVED it. It literally was my favorite and didn't smell like chemicals. I used it all and needed more but when I went to buy some they were gone! All my friends loved it too! Bring it back!
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
South Hadley, MA
Feb. 23, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Box
I liked this little brush! It's better than using your fingers, but I expected the bristles to be a little less rigid. The cleanser is nice too. I prefer to use something slightly abrasive though, so I'd only use it with the brush.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?