5 colors available

BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets the...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone, b...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Asia L.
Asia L.
charlotte, NC
It was...... Okay, got it from big lots for a steal! I love the tool it came with, but I don't think the cleanser is all that it could be. Didn't do much for me, but I'm not going to count it out just yet.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
I really like this set. It was extremely affordable! I only wish the cleanser was a larger size. The cleanser bubbles well and I like the feel of the facial massager on my face. It is also easy to clean!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I love the scrubber. It's great with a removable head so you can clean it. The soap is too harsh for my skin-too many chemicals and perfumes. The Appa does smell very good though and has a great texture.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I could not believe this cost 1.50 at Big Lots and it takes the cake by far for price, oh the smell is amazing and makes my day and it takes shinness away with over drying.....how do they do this lol
Michell S.
Michell S.
Dallas, TX
I really liked the brush will it lasted I use it in the shower and it didn't turn on after that one time use( still used the wash). I would think a brush meant to wash your face would work in water.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I got this product to help with acne, it didn't help any, it actually seemed to make things worst like it wasn't cleaning my face well. I switched to just a plain bar soap that works so much better.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Murrieta, CA
Was looking for a new face cleanser and found this kit at big lots . Affordable but wasn't to happy with the cleanser it's very gentle and leaves your face soft but didn't do much for my combo skin.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Chula Vista Ca
Leaves my face soft and clean. I love the way the little applicator vibrates on my face the product is very gentle and use this in the shower as well. Expectations met I love oil of Olay products
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Saint Peters, MO
I bought this to use when I travel as it is smaller than my clarisonic. I must say, I was impressed. This little thing did a great job cleaning and exfoliating and is extremely budget friendly.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
I think the brush is much better than the face wash it comes with. The wash doesn't do much after 2 weeks of use, the brush on the other hand is wonderful. I just use it with another face wash.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?