BY OLAY #85 in Skincare Sets

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit more...
I am 38 so I was a little skeptical about purchasing this based on the "younger" looking packaging. I thought this product was geared for teens only. But after several times of looking at this, i finally gave in and purchased it at my local walmart for less than $12. I have very sensitive, and combination skin. My t zone tends to get oily and other areas are dry. I use this only 2-3 times a week. Or unless I'm having an unusually oily day then I will use it more. This dries up my face and helps me to look matte all day long. I love the little scrubby that comes with it too. It's great for a light exfoliant. And u can even use it with other cleansers. A great product in my opinion that I will definitely repurchase.
Erin M.
Auburn, AL
I was so excited when I saw this in my Sweetheart Voxbox because I had been eyeing for some time. However, when I started using it along with the cleanser I just wasn't impressed. The bristles are rubbery silicon material and are not soft on my skin. Because of their material this brush doesn't hold enough water to keep the foaming effect going all over my face. I've even tried it with different cleansers, but it just didn't work for me. It's a little harsh because of the bristles. The cleanser however is pretty nice. I enjoy the scent and the silver color. It is also very cleansing and foaming--just not with the brush. I was also quite disappointed with the size of the brush. The packaging just made me feel like it would be much larger, but it's quite small. The cleanser however has lasted quite some time even for sample size. Giving this a "b" for the cleanser, but the brush is a definite "c".
Chelsea S.
Chattanooga, TN
I have combination skin that tends to go from dry to extremely oily in the t-zone area in about 4-6 hours.

I like to use this cleaners, which foams very nicely, with my Clarisonic Mia after removing my makeup. I think it does a great job of leaving the skin clean without drying it out.

I have found that my skin doesn't get extremely oily on the days that I use this cleanser. My makeup tends to last longer, my t-zone doesn't become as shiny as normal, and I find myself not having to blot my face once an hour.

The only negative to this kit is the vibrating tool. I found that it did nothing for my skin when compared to my Clarisonic Mia. However, I would repurchase the kit for the cleanser alone.
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
After using this Cleansing System and getting my own opinion I decided to read through the reviews already posted and tend to highly agree with the others at the low graded end of the spectrum. After using the cleanser with the brush I was half unimpressed. The cleanser was an interesting silver, lathered nice, and smelled pleasent but I had to go back to my Origins Checks and Balances to actually clean my face. The brush is interesting. I do use an electric toothbrush so I was somewhat used to the vibrations so it was probably the brush head that was strange to me. I've always just used my hands. I'm going to be straight forward though. Thanks, Influenster, for the free mini...um...massager.
Blaise W.
I love this little brush & cleanser kit! It comes with a sample size tube of shine minimizing cleanser (a little goes a long way with this stuff-- so the cleanser actually lasts a while). There is a battery powered (AAA battery included) brush with a triangle shaped, soft bristle head that is perfect for cleaning the hard-to-reach areas (like the contours of your nose). I would definitely recommend this to those with oily skin because the cleanser works wonders for lifting all the excess oil from your skin and the brush gets all the dirt and makeup. I don't think I'd recommend using this brush if you have sensitive skin though, because it might be too harsh and would probably irritate your skin.
Ana M.
My thoughts on Olay Fresh Affects, it's okaa. It's just yhur ordinary cleanser, the little machine isn't necessary at all.

The bristles on the machine don't really move; just the head itself, which leaves one to re-apply the cleanser a few times to get a full cleansed.

The finish of the cleanser once washed off with cold water; which leaves a dry finish && also notice it started to break me out quite a bit on my first time use.

It took me long to review this because I rather use the product for quite sometime to give yhu an all honest opinion, instead of those of yhu who just write whatever to get more points to receive more free product && can cause other people skin problems.
Katie S.
Belleair Blf, FL
When I received this product, I was a little skeptical and was sure it would just dry out my skin. Boy, was I wrong! The only thing I do differently is use this every other day. The directions on the box and on the product are a little backwards (one tells you to put it on the brush, the other says to lather your face and then use the scrubber. I did the second option and found this worked the best. It left my skin feeling fresh and oil-free! The best part is the light scent and the quick lather. I've used this for the last two weeks with plenty still left my my small tube. (I was skeptical that the small size and recommended dose would work but it did) I highly recommend this product.
Chassy L.
Bell Gardens, CA
I've been using this cleansing system for about a week and a half now. I really like the facial cleanser; in the week and a half that I've been using it, I've experienced no shine on my forehead throughout the day and no breakouts. It helps control the oil on my face without ridding my face of it completely. The powered contour cleanser was easy to use and actually made washing my face fun, but I don't know if it benefited my skin in any way. It seems to just vibrate slightly, whereas most products like this have a rotating head the moves the bristles from side to side. That being said, I enjoyed using this product and will continue to do so. *Product was complimentary from Influenster.
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
The first time I used this product was when my face was really dull and oily. I have been out all day so my makeup was definitely not perfect anymore and with an oily/combination skin it didn't help that I didn't get the chance to refresh my makeup. I couldn't wait to take off my makeup and test this product out! I used this kit in the shower and didn't have any problems with it getting wet.

The unique brush, shape of a triangle, is perfect to get into hard to reach areas. I have other brush sets that are circular that is really difficult to get into the little crevices of your face but with this kit I didn't. After the shower my face felt refreshed and cleansed.
Lily F.
Long Beach, CA
Olay® Fresh EffectsI'm not one to usually moisturize, but I'm getting older and want to keep my skin looking soft and young. This definitely is not your mother or grandmother's Olay. I have the Olay Complete moisturizer, and that one is a lot thicker. This is very light-weight. It's a mix of a gel/lotion. I love how lightweight it is. It's not greasy or heavy at all. It's a great daytime moisturizer. This is also nice for combo/oily skin because it's not greasy or super moisturizing but gives just enough moisture. I like to use this after I use the Shine,Shine Go Away cleanser. It's pricey and more expensive than the regular Olay Complete moisturizers ($7.99-$8.99). It's worth it though. If you have super dry skin, you may want to try the regular Olay moisturizers.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?