BY OLAY #85 in Skincare Sets

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit more...
I received Fresh Effects complimentary from Influenster and I couldn't be happier! I had been wanting to try this product and just had not made it to the store yet. I have been looking to start cleaning my face at night before I went to bed to get all the make up off and this product is great for that! The brush fits in all the places that you need it to go. I have been using it along with the Shine Shine Go Away facial cleanser for about 3 days now and I notice that my skin is a lot softer and feels clean along with all of those annoying blackheads and small pimples disappearing.

I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive and dry skin. I follow it up with the Long Live Moisture cream from the line and my face feels great in the morning.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
When I received this in my Sweetheart box, I have to say that I was initially both a little apprehensive and skeptical.
Firstly, I was worried that the included Shine Minimizing cleanser would be too stripping on my skin which is quite dry (and thus shine-free) during the winter. However, I'm happy to report that it did no such thing! My skin feels very balanced and hydrated after cleansing with the Shine Minimizing cleanser. No irritation either!
The included powered facial brush is great! I didn't think that it would make much difference because it vibrates rather than the brush head it's self actually rotating. Boy, was I wrong. Using the powered brush really does make my face not only feel more fresh but it also imparts a lovely rosy glow that makes me look more radiant and awake. It also seems to really keep the pores on my nose nice and clean. I love it and can't wait to try it out with different scrubs for exfoliating.
Over all, I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by Olay Fresh Effect's Cleansing System. It's gentle but very effective and I'm grateful to have it!
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
I'm kind of 'eh' about this product. I bought it because I wanted a Clarisonic but had a hard time paying over $100 dollars for it, so decided to try this instead. I didn't think that it really did anything different for my skin. I just kind of quit using it because I didn't see any real improvement from using it. Just using my hands to wash my face, my face will still feel oily and yucky and it still felt like this after using the Va Va Voom brush. I recently bought the Clarisonic Mia when it went on sale, and I wish I had sucked it up and bought it sooner. It gives me the clean skin that I want and thought that I would get with the Va Va Voom brush. However, I do like the shape of the brush. It makes it easier to get the sides of your nose.
Samantha T.
Fremont, NH
The kit I received came with a cute little brush and a shine minimizing leanser. The brush has a triangle shaped head, something I had not seen before but I immediately loved when I tried it. It fit into all the corners and nooks of my face. Suddenly getting the corners of my nose was a million times easier. The brush is powered, and usually I dislike that because they are too strong and just hurt my face. This brush was gentle however and I enjoyed using it. The cleanser smells lovely but I was completely shoked when I put some in my hand and it was silver! After lathering it turned a nice white soapy color and looked like my normal cleansers. I will continue to use this sample up but I really want to try the makeup removing cloths and BB cream!
Kathryn H.
Buffalo, NY
I was envious of friends who have other power face washing systems. Until I received Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System from Influenster in my Voxbox. It was just what I wanted! (How did you know Influenster?)

Anyway, I was surprised by how tiny it is. I was expecting something more substantial. However, the triangle fits PERFECTLY between my eyebrows and the beginning of my nose.

It cleaned my face well and even removed some foundation makeup. You should remove your makeup before using it though. It is not for removing makeup; it is for cleaning your face. If you do use it while you still have makeup on your foundation gets on the bristles and then rinses easily away.

The color of the face wash surprised me. Its silver. I have never used a silver face wash before. It did not effect washing my face, it just seems weird to wash your face with something metallic. Usually, face wash is semitransparent.
Nikki H.
Navarre, FL
I received this product in my Sweetheart VoxBox. I used it after I showered so my face was already clean, but this product made it feel even more clean and polished.

I did like the triangular shape to get in and around the nose area. The bristles are rubber and seemed like they could be softer or something.

The cream was nice, not sure why it has a silver color, makes me wonder since I'm particular with what I put in and on my body. After I used it I could definitely feel that I used something on my skin, the same way the old Olay or Dove bars of soap used to feel if you used them on your face (I did when I was young lol, I know its harsh).

I do have sensitive skin so hopefully if I continue to use it I won't feel irritation.
Kimberlee L.
West Alexandria, OH
Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System: $12.99
So this triangle shape cleaner is interesting, I don't know that I would have purchased this but I'm so happy that it was sent! Its obviously not the Clarisonic but for the price its worth it. At first it doesn't look too impressive but after using it twice a day for almost a week i think its pretty good. I don't think it gets too deep but it defiantly takes of more makeup even after i scrub my face with regular cleanser. I would purchase again.

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away} $6.99 full price 5oz
The instructions say after putting water on your face and the brush to put a dab on the brush and have at it!! I like it, smells nice, seems like it would be a decent price for the amount. It claims to reduce pores (I haven't really noticed a difference... yet) and keep shine away. I personally have more struggles with dry skin rather than shine so I'm not sure whether this works for that or not. I do like this and will repurchase when its empty
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
If you're going to buy this defiantly go to big lots, I got mine for 3.50 (Still an amazing price) but now they are 1.50 so worth a try for sure! The brush is very small but it did seem to help get my face cleaner then just using my fingers (although I don't know if I would buy the brush again, just my preference). As for the face wash I want to buy a full sized. It made my skin feel very clean without being super drying. It also seemed to help control oil too and leave the skin looking "matte" for a while longer then my normal face wash.
Anjelica N.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I received this system in my Sweetheart Vox Box back in February and I have to say, I really Like this system. The brush is excellent, it really and thoroughly cleans your face! And i found the cleanser itself to be very good too. I have very sensitive skin and it did not cause any irritation. My face did get oily throughout the day, and i had to wash three times a day. The lack of oil control is probably the only thing I didn't like about this system. It was all in all a great skin cleanser!

The Brush- The brush itself vibrates, which I personally liked. I would just scrub my face in a circular motion for about 30 seconds and it usually made my skin feel super clean and fresh!

The Face Wash- The wash has a pleasant smell and you don't need to use a large amount to achieve clean skin. It just lacked in controlling oil.

Mev K.
I got this complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
This product I really liked! It came with the vibrating brush and Shine, Shine Go Away! The cleansing system has a triangle head with rubber bristles, and a set of on/off buttons. The handle has a rubber grip so it does not slip if your hands are wet. The bristles are flexible so it comes in handy when getting into the difficult areas of the face, like by the sides of the nose.The cleanser is silver in color, feels smooth and creamy and smells nice.
I did see a reduction in shine on my face, but my face isn’t that shiny to begin with. Plus it also depends on your skin. I would buy this item, maybe if they also came out with a cleanser for acne as well.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?