BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
Houma , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
I wouldve given this product an A if I wouldn't already have a Clarisonic Mia that I use on a regular basis. The cleanser smells wonderful and makes my face feel fresh and smooth after using it with the brush. I think this would be good for teenagers who are just getting started on a facial cleansing routine. I will DEFINITELY be putting this in my on the go carrying case, it will be so much more convenient then having to carry around my Clarisonic. I also think that it works just as good without the vibrating motion.
Emily O.
Grand Forks, ND
I started using this product a few days ago, and noticed already clear-er skin. My skin is normally pretty clear-which I am very lucky for! But this helps wipe out any unwanted blackheads, dry skin, etc. If your looking for a self scrubbing cleansing system for a reasonable price I would recommend Olay Fresh Effects!
Brittany L.
I was SO excited to try this! It came in my first Voxbox and it was just amazing. Everything about it is amazing. My skin looked SO healthy, and felt like baby's bottom. It buffs away all the dirt and make-up and junk that's hiding in your skin. My skin looks SO good after using it, I decided to not wear any powder or foundation today. Don't need it. :)
Amber B.
Norfolk, VA
It's only been 2 days and I'm already in love with this! My Skin looks and feels great! I have sensitive skin so it's always hard to find a product that doesn't irritate my skin. This face wash and brush is so gentle on your skin but totally gets the job done. My skin feels so soft and refreshed after I use it!!
Maida D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this! it makes your face feel clean and so fresh, i also love the smell of it.
Jackie R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
So i got this free to sample from @influenster and ive been using it everyday..i have to say it hasn't lessened the amount of shine i have on my face,it works for a few hours then I'm back to a shine face.it does smell good though and i like the little brush buffer it comes with
Rachel M.
UK
I would love to have this product herd so much good stuff
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
I totally love it! It's so little and cute but does a big job for me. Love how it cleans my skin and how it makes it feel after the cleaning. Love it!!!!!!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a picky person when it comes to my skin, because my skin is picky. One day it's dry and the next it's oily. I loved the cleaner that came with this. It was a neat silvery color and smelled nice and didn't leave my face feeling greasy or dried out.

I have been saying there should be an angled cleanser for a while. Round ones simply can't get around the edges of someone's nose super well. I also love that it vibrates. It left my skin feeling AMAZING.
Ashley S.
Simpsonville, Sc
I love this product!!! I always wash my face in the shower because they say it opens up your pores and help get really clean. But I always wondered HOW clean... And now I know a difference with this little guy here, my face has never felt so clean.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?