5 colors available

BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets the...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone, b...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bree H.
Bree H.
Frankfort, KY
Cleans very well, very please with the outcome of this product does what it's supposed to do. Repeat user all the way meets my expectations all the time. Very good value, not to bad on the price. I absolutely recommend this to others!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Why is this no longer in stores around me? I LOVED it. It literally was my favorite and didn't smell like chemicals. I used it all and needed more but when I went to buy some they were gone! All my friends loved it too! Bring it back!
Meah R.
Meah R.
Lawton, OK
Love it! Want to take your makeup off at night? Well this is the thing for it. It's gentle , it's useful and does its job it was meant for it's not pricey it's actually in the cheap side I will def buy again and recommend it!
Joette N.
Joette N.
I enjoy the silicone bristles over traditional brush type. It vibrates, but no rotation so it's all up to you, easy for most, difficult for me with carpal tunnel. I still use the product until my new rotation brush arrives.
Heather H.
Heather H.
New Baltimore, MI
I really enjoyed the face wash that came with this product. I've never used another cleansing tool so I don't have anything to compare it to but I do enjoy using it. I feel like it helps the product penetrate into my skin.
Ana S.
Ana S.
This system was great. The power brush really helped to give my fave a good clean. It was the first time I used this product and I will continue to use it. It was gentle on my face and I loved it. I would recommend this.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Great little brush for traveling. It gets into those tight crevices by your nose. The brushhead is little and just powered by batteries so obviously not as good as more expensive brushes out there but gets the job done.
Audriana W.
Audriana W.
Laurel, MS
I don't own a clarisonic but I heard this is the next best thing so after seeing the price I snatched it right up! I love the soft cleansing exfoliation from this particular product. The packaging and size is perfect.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
I love the play fresh collection! I use it every morning and it makes my face feel wonderful all day long. I have sensitive skin and it works great for my skin. I highly recommend any olay products they are he best.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Delano, CA
Although I do love Olay products, this one was a bit harsh on my skin. After using the product my skin felt dry. Also the scent is quite nice, but I don't prefer facial products with a strong flowery perfume scent.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?