BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emi M.
Emi M.
I bought about 10 of these couponing. They work great but the brush is eh. It vibrates and does good but not very effective.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Alsip, IL
Great product! The soap foams up nicely and washes off completely without leaving any residue. I was purchased from Target.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Rochester, NY
I like this product ,but I didn't love it. It works well it was not all it was made out to be. I love my Olay products.
Ariana V.
Ariana V.
Stone Park, IL
Theres not much to say about this product except that I didn't like it, not a fan and I positive I wont be repurchasing.
rachel r.
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL
Works great on your face smells great to makes your face clean to love this item good to put on at night then wash off
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
Sumter, SC
I use to own one of these and i loved it, the only reason i don't use it anymore is because i lost it! But i loved it!
Sheronda Y.
Sheronda Y.
Waterford, MI
This product was very good, the cleansing cream removed my makeup and softened my skin. Leaving it feeling hydrated.
Traci F.
Traci F.
Lebanon, TN
Easy to use, portable. Ok on the scent. They left my face dry after a few minutes but did great removing all makeup.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
I received this product as a gift which gave me the best expectations , ever. I would highly recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Antioch, TN
Great product I know a lot of people using this kit box they told me it works good I see a lot of reviews about it
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?