5 colors available

BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets the...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone, b...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elaine B.
Elaine B.
Fairfield, CA
I just started using this product for 2 weeks now, and so far so good. The triangular shape of the brush helps to clean the crease between your nose and your cheek. I haven't broken out, so for that I'm happy. I will definitely continue to use it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this product so much my face was breaking out so bad and I have blackheads in my pores were showing and with the little tool I was able to clean my face very well and I will continuously use this product yes I will buy again love love love
Denise A.
Denise A.
Super bummed they discontinued this as it's been the best most effective face wash I've used in 30 years for my oily skin! I stocked up once I realized they were phasing out and use daily! I love it. Doesn't dry out your skin excessively either.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I give this 5 stars because its a great value. I found this product at Big Lots for $1.50 so you really can't beat that. I love the brush that comes with it. The formula is nice and lathers up really well. After use my face felt soft and clean.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Marion, NC
I've been a proactive user for years and this system from Olay is just as effective at clearing acne, if not better!! It clears my skin and keeps it clear with out leaving it parched and dry. It just works and is gentle on skin. 5 stars!! 👍🏼❤️
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
I Really like this Olay cleansing system,personally I trust in olay 100%,I been used this brand for years,the price are ridiculous for the quality, the brush is amazing and the final results too,your skin change after 1rst use,you must loved.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
The rubber bristles on the brush give a really gentle feel, yet it really cleanses your face. I like the triangle shape of the face brush, it helps getting into the crevasses of your face. The face wash isn't that great but I love the brush.
Miroslava T.
Miroslava T.
Riverside, CA
It's works great. It's not oily and not too strong for your face and the best part is feeling fresh afterwards. I think the price is ok. But should go down some. Will buy again and great for teens too. You should try their moisturizer too!
Kizzie Adam W.
Kizzie Adam W.
Glenwood, IA
My two daughters use this system and itworks great! It's almost like a mini version of a clarisonic! it's nice and gentle on skin and really gives it that wow factor of a look. Also it works well with any facial cleanser you prefer to use.
Anajancy B.
Anajancy B.
Escondido, CA
This little machine works so good it helps me take off my makeup really quick. The machine is gentle. I'm a first time on this product. It's a good product but it's expensive. I would recommend it to others because it's really easy to use.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?