Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Holiday, FL
June 1, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Box
I bought this because I never used anything but my hands to clean my face before, the first time I used this i couldn't believe how much cleaner my face felt and how beautiful it looked. It's inexpensive and does an amazing job I highly recommend this product.
LAUREN Z.
LAUREN Z.
Brewerton, NY
May 16, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Box
Obsessed is a understatement on this product.My sister gave it to me for Christmas and boy was I surprised. This product i used in the am and the pm and it make my face clear and oil free it was pretty incredible. Now i just have to find a place that sells it.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Seattle, WA
July 14, 2016, 4 a.m.
Review for: Box
Overall it was okay, but it wasn't my favorite "cleansing system." I've used it multiple times off-and-on over the last 2 years and haven't felt there was any noticeable improvement in my skin. Also, the mini-facial brush is cute, but not overally effective.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Largo, FL
March 22, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Blue
I love that this product came with its owns facial brush. It's not to rough for my sensitive skin. I love it even more that I found mind at biglots for like $1.50 so I bought all they had and gave to my family. Good product even better at a discounted price
Haley D.
Haley D.
Franklin, MA
Aug. 1, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Box
No matter how much make up I use this cleansing system always leaves my face smooth and clean. I absolutely love the powered contour cleaning, it definitely is effective in getting everything off my face. I will definitely be continuing to buy this product!
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Winona, MS
I purchased this a couple of weeks ago and I am hooked! I have dry skin around my eyebrow, nose and mouth, and oily on my forehead and cheeks (ewww) and this product solved my problems! It definitely exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Had this not even a full week and the handle came off. I wasn't to thrilled of how the quality of the bristles on the brush was, but it isn't expensive so can't complain too much. I rather put the money towards a better one next time. Loved the face wash
A T.
A T.
This is a fun little gadget. I like the silicone bristles which provide the gentle scrubbing and promotes blood circulation. The cleanser that comes the tool is ok, but I feel it strips my face a little. So I just use my other facial cleanser instead.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Morristown, TN
I enjoy this product. Sometimes my face has a shine or oiliness to it. This stuff gets down deep and cleaners and removes the shine oily issue. I don't use it daily but weekly or as needed. It does cost a little but worth it. I bought mine at walmart.
Killian G.
Killian G.
April 20, 2016, 9:20 a.m.
Review for: Blue
I actually don't have this exact soap, but I have the shine go away version of this pack, however my friend does have this variety, and it works great. The brush is absolutely wonderful, it helps your face feel clean, which we all want. I loooove it!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?