BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
This is my favorite (#1) product from the sweethearts voxbox that I received from Influenster. Its not only a cleanser but I can say its also a face massager. The brush is an amazing edition with the cleanser as it helps exfoliate my face and makes it much softer and less oily. The first time I noticed the brush was hard on my face but one technique that helps me is warm water. Wash the brush with warm water first as it makes it much softer and pour some warm water on your face too. This way your skin is also welcoming of the cleanser brush and the brush also becomes soft so its an amazing feeling. I like to massage my face with this brush for at least 5 minutes as the vibration is really relaxing and it cleanses all your pores. I have been using Olay products from a long time but had never used this so thanks to Influenster for sending this to me and giving me the opportunity to try it out.
Shannon K.
Bath, PA
I got this in my VoxBox and I was fairly impressed with it. I used it at night after taking my makeup off but found that it didn't do anything to the bit of leftover eye makeup I had on my face, it almost made it even harder to get off after I used it. I love the triangle shape of the powered cleanser but after using it for a little it does make your hand all vibratey and feels kinda weird. The cleanser that comes with it smells really good- better than many of my previously used washes. It is also a metallic color. My face felt super smooth and clean after I washed it, but I think it is definitely more of a morning-type wash when you don't have any makeup on and because it is supposed to control shine. I will definitely be trying the vibrating brush with other face washes or maybe even the fresh effects scrub to make it more exfoliating. Overall I am happy with this and I am certainly going to keep using it and see how it works at different times of the day and with different soaps!
Karla C.
Farmers branch, TX
So upon receiving this I was immediately skeptical. I have a good solid skin care routine in place...No breakouts, minimal to no blemishes ever. So I didn't want to freak my skin out but I thought the product was worth a shot.I love the brush... the vibration is strong enough to actually work and have a point. The cleanser... not so much... it's too fragrant. Considering that fragrance is one of the number one skin irritants, Olay should consider removing it. K.I.S.S.- Keep It Simple Sweetie. After seeing the blemishes pop up on my face I returned to my normal skin care... Philosophy... Which will probably be my ultimate favorite forever. I used the Olay brush with the Philosophy Foaming Gel Cleanser and Micro-dermal exfoliator and was seriously impressed. It helps reduce wasting a not so cheap product. It also really put my exfoliator to use at it's full potential.
Teresa J.
Azusa, CA
I picked up Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System as a supplement to my normal cleansing routine. I already have the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, but my skin can't handle manual exfoliation every day. I have large pores on my nose, so I wanted something smaller that I could use every day just on my nose. The Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System is the perfect size and shape for that because it's pretty small and triangular. It does an okay job of lathering, but I have a hard time using it because the rubber bristles are so stiff. the vibration makes my nose tickle like crazy and it took me a long time to adjust to the sensation. At first I could barely stand it- it just made me want to sneeze. The cleanser is pretty nice, but the device could use some work. It would be better is the bristles were brush bristles, not rubber bristles. I do like it, but I wouldn't want this to be my only exfoliation tool.
Monique A.
Camarillo, CA
I trust Olay because it's a brand my mother used and their classic moisturizer is one I am familiar with. I tried out the new Fresh Effects Powered Contour System with the Shine Minimizing Cleanser. This was my first time using a powered cleansing tool and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience! It wasn't harsh feeling, the little rubbery bristles felt nice and my skin felt smooth soft after. Olay are correct to say that the brush is shaped to fit in the T-zone contours of your face.

I normally deal with acne in the form of blackheads and sometimes whiteheads. I also deal with oily skin on my T-zone. My face didn't breakout after use and my skin didn't feel tight immediately after use.

The only thing I would change is to wash my face first before using the tool because after a little while it seemed like I was just swirling cleanser and makeup around my face!
Savanna F.
Review for: Box
I am in love with this cleansing product! I was so lucky to find this at my local big lots, and bought it for just under three dollars! This system is compact, perfect for travel or storing at home. I love that the head has rubber bristles because it makes cleaning easy and it's super soft on my face. The triangular shape of the head makes cleaning the t-zone area a breeze. The cleanser itself is very thick and creamy, a little goes a long way. The formula goes on like a cream but foams up to a nice lather. The Olay cleanser rinses away easily and doesn't leave a residue. I enjoy this product so much that I bought a backup, and bought one as a gift for my bestie.
Stacy G.
Ashtabula, OH
I was really excited to try this product out when I received it! I tried it the first day I got my box! Lol I have to say that first, I'm trying to get better with my skin care routine, I have tried a lot of products though, but never really settled for just any ol' cleanser or anything! With this, what I really like is that the power brush massages your face while you are cleansing! That's something my fingers wouldn't normally do when cleansing my face! Another thing is the cleanser smells AMAZING! I love it so much! I have purchased a few Olay products in my time, but I'm also very picky, even though they have great products, it's about finding what's right for my skin! After my first time using this, I really saw an instant difference and LOVED the feeling it gave my skin! So soft!! And smelling great! ;) This gets an A+ from me! You can get it for about 12.99 at Walmart or online beauty stores for about 15 bucks! Great for the price! I really like it!
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
Review for: Blue
This little brush really comes in handy. I keep this brush in my travel bag because it is so small and cute and easy to travel with. and the product that comes with it is so refreshing on the skin and really like the way it makes my skin feel after using the small brush. this brush it does not spin nor does it move in any circular motions it vibrates kind of back and forth. nonetheless for the price this brush is really good for traveling it's specially when you do not want to pack your high and expensive spin brush in your travel bag to be thrown around and possibly damaged. I found my brush at my local Big Lots for maybe under $5.
Susanne B.
Review for: Box
The packaging caught my eye first, Olay's Fresh Effects has a fresh, fun look.

Then the unique facial "power" brush is designed to get into all the nooks, like the crease by your nose. The soft brush-like fingers are gentle, yet give you a deep clean.

And to top it all off, a cleanser that is tough on your t-zone and gentle on the rest of your face. It's called, Shine, Shine Go Away!

l liked it so much, I bought several more Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Systems for family members. And they like it too!
Lanbo Y.
Columbia, SC
When i got this, I was SO excited! I couldn't wait to try it out.

The power brush is tiny, but is surprisingly powerful. My skin is a bit sensitive, and unaccustomed to exfoliating brushes like this one, but it did feel quite nice on the skin. However, it was a bit harsher than expected and after i rinsed off the cleanser, portions of my face were bright red. The color subsided after about 10-15 minutes and my face was left feeling very tight (which i like, some may not) and very clean.
The triangular shape of the brush is great though, and really allows you to access parts of your face that normally aren't cleansed as well--specifically around your nose.

The cleanser itself is nice, a pretty pearly-silver color with a very light smell.

Personally I do like the size of the brush, because I go away on trips frequently and like to conserve suitcase space, but for those used to the Mia or Olay's dupe of the Mia may be surprised by the size. The bristles are a little rough on the skin due to their stiffness, but overall isn't awful.

All in all, I do like this product immensely, but would most likely only use it at night due to how red it makes my face.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?