BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tawonia S.
Tawonia S.
Kansas City, MO
This product was great for cleaning my face, I liked it so much that I purchased several and gave them out for holiday gifts. This product was a great value for the price.
Illy J.
Illy J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This little cleansing system is so easy to pack. You can travel anywhere with this because you don't need to charge it, you just pop the battery. Easy if you travel abroad
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
This is a great facial cleaning kit the creams are fantastic and the brush has silicone rubbery bristles that glide on you face and don't hurt it i recommend this kit!
corletta j.
corletta j.
San Leandro, CA
I got this product from Walgreens it works well it gets all the dead skin and dirt off your face and leave your skin soft the packaging is nice and cute and colorful
Regan G.
Regan G.
This product broke me out horribly. It left and weird residue on my skin and never got rid of my makeup. The tool that comes with it did not seem to help at all.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Leakesville, MS
Awesome product. I love everything put out by Olay. They never disappoint and always take spectacular care of your skin. Olay products are well worth the price.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I love this so much. I kept leaving out of state so I ended up buying 4 of them ( i moved a lot). I love it! It works perfectly on my skin and really cleanses.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Out all of Olay's products the line of "fresh effects" was by far my favorite unlike other face washes I've used this one didn't totally dry out my skin
ashley s.
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO
I feel like these really get the job done specially when o have my lazy nights and don't feel like washing my face i can just use these and go to sleep
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Great product made my facial feel fresh and clean and after I didn't feel oily and does not drive out ur face I used this for two years I love it
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?