BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
It really has helped my face from being so oily this summer. I always struggled with snoopy tzone but this helped! I love the powered face scrubber. It feels like I'm getting a little facial!
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Mesa, AZ
Bought this at big lots for $1.50. Have really enjoyed using it. The brush feels nice(don't know if it really benefits you) on your face and the wash is refreshing. Happy with this purchase.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
This product is great. I love it. Everything is so helpful. The product is something everyone needs. It's a must have. I use it every night before bed. The morning results are awesome.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
Love this product it works very well does a great job This face cleanser is one of the best products I have tried! The vibrating face scrub is perfect for getting deep into your pores.
Siiyara N.
Siiyara N.
Palmyra
I LOVED this kit!! It wasn't expensive and the brush; although small, is mighty. I love the feeling of the bristles and he fact that it vibrates while washing. I also love the cleanser
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Alhambra, CA
I love the Fresh Effects products, it gives my face a boost and glow when its looking a little dull. Its really quick just to touch up and get out the door with a fresh face.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Belmont, NC
This is awesome I have given it a go once before and I want disappointed but I still stick to my old faithful cetaphil anyone who likes okay should give this cleanser a shot!
Tawonia S.
Tawonia S.
Kansas City, MO
This product was great for cleaning my face, I liked it so much that I purchased several and gave them out for holiday gifts. This product was a great value for the price.
Illy J.
Illy J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This little cleansing system is so easy to pack. You can travel anywhere with this because you don't need to charge it, you just pop the battery. Easy if you travel abroad
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
This is a great facial cleaning kit the creams are fantastic and the brush has silicone rubbery bristles that glide on you face and don't hurt it i recommend this kit!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?