Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Lin A.
Lin A.
Little River, SC
Aug. 5, 2016, 10:17 a.m.
Review for: Blue
This works good and it wasn't to harsh on my skin I liked that it but when I bought it, it didn't not come with the brush but the cleanser itself was great!!! But when buying this product you don't get very much and I wish there was more of the cleanser when you bought the pack together!!
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
Wartburg, TN
Takes the shine right out of my face. It also makes my face feels smooth and clean. The brush is a little rough, but it helps get into pores better. It comes in a nicely packaged box and you can get it in different colors. The tube of wash isn't very big though. That's the only downside.
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
June 21, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Box
I use my system almost every other day and my skin always feels awesome after! It's easy to use in the shower and super easy to clean and I actually got it on sale with a coupon! My skin is really sensitive and this has never irritated it so I highly recommend if your skin is like mine
Akeyla K.
Akeyla K.
Anderson, SC
May 6, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: Box
I love the olay fresh. It actually clean your face. I also just love the packing its brings your attention to actually buy it. It is very gentle to use and it don't break your face or dry it up. There are always ways for improvement but this is best of far the best product I have used.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Winston-Salem
March 7, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Box
This product works great to help deep clean your face at a fraction of the cost of other similar products.the shape helps to get places that are hard to reach like the sides of the nose,and the rubber brush is not harsh on the skin which makes it great for people with sensitive skin.
Katey C.
Katey C.
Wyandotte, MI
The wipes take off the makeup off very well with very little ease. I love the bright colors on the packaging. However due to me having such sensitive skin it dried my face out and left dry skin patches. Due to this I wouldn't buy them again but they may work well for someone else
Emily N.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
April 4, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Blue
I personally did not see much difference in using this. My skin was slightly softer after using this, but I do not know if it was cleansing gel of the brush. I did end up using the brush with other cleansing products, and the brush did seem effective with other products as well.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Salem, VA
March 21, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Blue
I love this product. When I use it before doing my makeup it seems to keep me from getting oily through out the day. i suggest using a good moisturizer after to replenish any taken away from using the wash, but over all i see a big difference from when i use it and don't use it.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Brunswick, Ga
April 11, 2016, noon
Review for: Box
Received this product as a gift and I was kind of unsure about it. I haven't tried a powered facial cleanser before but I did like it. Felt like I got a closer clean and the cleanser itself foamed up nicely and did not irritate my sensitive skin. I would totally recommend it.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
March 26, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Blue
This was my first experience with a cleansing system and because of this I didn't need to purchase an expensive cleanser! This really works and cleans out my pores without damaging my skin! The Olay cleanser smells amazing and makes a perfect foam that gets me squeaky clean!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?