5 colors available

BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets the...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone, b...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this cleansing system. I wanted a powered brush cleanser and was happy when I found this one...on sale even!
You can immediately feel how much of a difference this system makes. It provides a much deeper clean and leaves your skin feeling silky and fresh.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
This system is one of the best I have tried it is SOOOOOOO awesome the packaging is super cute it has beautiful colors and is eye opening. It did not iritate my skin. It did its job it cleansed and made your skin look bright and flawless definitely recommend it to others.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great product for oily skin . It really clean my pores I use early in the morning. The brush is amazing I love it and it was 3 bucks can't beat that deal I really recommend this product it works great. Definitely would buy it again hell I stocked up 5 boxes lol
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the scrubber brush. I feel like it really cleans my face yet it's so gentle. It smells good and leaves my face soft and bright. It gets deep and removes dead skin so i can look my best. I use it in the shower to save on extra steps and make sure my face is ready.
Shruti K.
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
I have tried this just once. Did not like this product over neutrogena wet wipes . I tried it just once may be i need to give it a couple more tries. I brought this during last summer. The pricing is just about right. I actually want to but this again and give a try
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this product I don't think my face I've been so clear and so long until I started using this product and I normally try to stay away from old late because I have oily skin and it tends to have me break out but this product actually helped my skin immensely
Crystalhatemegood M.
Crystalhatemegood M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product after you use it but I do feel like it makes your skin really really try but it does give you that glow after you finished using it and that's what I love about it and your face feels really really clean after as well yes I would buy it again
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I got this kit about a month ago and I really like it it comes with a battery powered cleaning brush and the cleanser. The cleanser is great the smell is great and I love the cleansing brush it is shaped to fit all the contours of the face overall good product.
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
Obsessed is a understatement on this product.My sister gave it to me for Christmas and boy was I surprised. This product i used in the am and the pm and it make my face clear and oil free it was pretty incredible. Now i just have to find a place that sells it.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Holiday, FL
I bought this because I never used anything but my hands to clean my face before, the first time I used this i couldn't believe how much cleaner my face felt and how beautiful it looked. It's inexpensive and does an amazing job I highly recommend this product.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?