BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit more...
It’s really simple. It’s plastic “brush” with softish bristles. There are two buttons to activate vibrations, which require a single AAA battery. According to the package, this system offers 400% better cleansing. I don’t know what this means or even how they determined that, but what I do know is that the brush requires a dab of cleanser, and it lathers extremely well. I think I’ll be able to save cleanser thanks to this system, and that’s awesome. The triangular brush really does work for getting around the hairline, nose and eyes Secondly, the vibrations feel good. The brush does leave my skin a little red after use, but it feels relaxing. I didn’t expect that. It’s a little massage-like, and I’m cool with that. I’ve been scrubbing my face before my shower, so I’m using less water, too, and my showers are much shorter. You could just as easily use it to wash your face when you don’t have time for a full clean. I’ve always had trouble rinsing my face with a splash of water like they do in the commercials, but I’ve used a washcloth to rinse the cleanser from my face
Roxanne Y.
The power brush is tiny in comparison to what I had in mind and compared to the box size. Second, the bristles are made from a soft rubber/silicone as opposed to other cleansing brushes out there. It also came with the Shine Minimizing Cleanser. I was glad to see that because I have combination skin and thought it would be a good product to try.

The button is a little hard to push, but there is just an on and off switch under the handle (it’s not protruding). Once it’s on, it just sounds very high powered and just sort of vibrates. The bristles didn’t pull on my face like I thought they would so I was happy it didn’t hurt. The cleanser smells fresh and citrusy and is creamy. Putting the two together produced a nice lather. Since it was the shine minimizing cleanser, I immediately felt how dry my face was and could definitely see it. My skin has been dry lately, but this just made it worse, and it seemed like no amount of moisturizer would help it. Good thing I was going to bed, but the next morning, I still felt like my face was drier than normal.
Marlene R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love, love, love the {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System in this. I got this in my voxbox with the {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser and I hate that. The actual little system itself is wonderful and I find that on days when I use it with my clean & clear face wash that I have less oil and my face stays matte for most of the day without having to reach for my oil blotting sheets. So if I could review that alone it'd definitely be an A+, especially since it leaves my face feeling really smooth to touch.
However, I also got the {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser and honestly, whenever I use it with the system my face gets oilier much faster. I actually really hated this cleanser because it made my face so oily and I felt like I was grabbing my blotting sheets several times throughout the day and it was aggravating. This could be because my face is oily from dehydration but regardless I know I won't be buying the {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser anytime soon. But I will definitely be sticking with the {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser and will probably end up trying more of the products in this line.
Alaysia L.
Sparta, MO
OMG I am just in love with this I still have mine from about 5 years ago and it just won't quite! I am for sure a repeat buyer if I could find it don't see it on shelves much anymore... Its gentle and smoothing left my skin baby soft would definitely push on others!!
Simi S.
Albany, NY
Here's what makes it a stand out product:

1) It's compact and light, therefore portable. It's roughly the size of a disposable razor, though a negligible bit bulkier. Heck, it made it into my travel kit within a week of receiving it.
2) It works off 1 AAA battery (first one comes pre-loaded), which minimizes the need for multiple charging accessories.
3) It's not harsh. The rubber tips are gentle, do not irritate the skin, and provide a firm massage & cleaning.
4) Easy maintenance - again, it's basically rubber and plastic, so this pocket-sized powerhouse is easy to clean and use.

I always feel refreshed and awake after using this, even without the accompanying Shine Shine Go Away Cleanser.

If you find it's not suiting you, try switching back to your regular cleanser before you give up on the product. Everyone's skin reacts differently to different face washes and such, so maybe it's the Shine Shine Go Away that's not suiting you, not the VVV-system.

Thank you Influenster for letting me try out this amazing product.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
I was thrilled to receive this complimentary from Influenster because I do not have any type of cleaning brush or appliance and this fit the bill nicely. I don’t have anything to compare this to, but I personally love everything about it. The vibrating brush feels great when you are using it, so the minute of use flies by. It has soft little plastic-y bristles that are not stiff or uncomfortable at all. It claims to be able to easily glide over the contours of the face and it really does. It just kinda glides over the face.

The pore cleanser works great, smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling soft, not dry or stiff at all. Only a little bit is needed to produce a rich lather. Did I mention it smells SOOO good?!

Does It Work?

So the ultimate question: Does it work as it was intended to? YES! It actually did cut down on the shininess I sometimes get on my forehead by the end of day, it minimized the appearance of my pores, and made my nose look better after the very first use.

Would I Buy It?

YES! I think I’m hooked on this and going forward, I would definitely buy the cleanser as well because I think they work great together.
Sheree J.
Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System (Retail Price: 12.99) now first of all i would just like to say that I was very excited to receive this product because I think it is awesome that Olay is sending a powered cleansing system to product testers point blank period. There are all sorts of these out on the market now a days in an effort to compete with the mother of all cleansers, the clarisonic. This product however, is a little different from the others. With rubber bristles and a unique tri-tip head this facial brush is designed to target the contours of the face, where dirt and grime like to hide from washcloths and fingertips. The product claims to clean 400% better than basic methods and while I can't say it cleaned my face THAT much better than soap and water, I can say that the difference is quite substantial.The system itself has super strong vibrating power, and it feels like the bristles really get into the pores for clearer, cleaner skin. The Verdict: Saving up for a clarisonic, but your blackheads have a mind of their own? Chalk up the $12.99 and get yourself a Va-Va-Vivid!
April P.
What you get it s a little battery powered scrub brush that has fat rubber bristles and vibrates quite strongly. You definitely have to apply this gently to your face, otherwise it will leave your skin feeling raw. Overall, I was not impressed with the brush.
Now, I love the cleanser Shine, Shine Go Away! It leaves my skin feeling really clean while removing all my makeup,and rinses easily.
Luckily, you can purchase the cleanser separately.
I was excited to try the BB Cream since I hadn't yet and I felt that it would give me the SPF coverage I needed plus a tint that I like to have for and it would cut out the need for the extra step of moisturizing. But,I was disappointed. The BB Cream was ok, I just feel like it didn't do anything for my skin. There is no coverage, though it did give you a pretty glow and even though I have combination skin, it makes my face oily all over. The product has a strong scent, which I don't mind, but others who are bothered by fragrance my not like.
Melody E.
Woodstock, GA
I've been searching for the perfect cost-friendly alternative to the Clarisonic for some time.

I saw this little guy at my local drugstore and was astonished at the $9.99 price tag. It's a great price for an automatic device plus it includes the cleanser.

The rubber bristles in my opinion are much more sanitary than hair-like ones. The rubber will sometimes cause a bit of friction against your skin making it seems like they're not as soft. Other than that, it's an extremely pleasant experience. It cleanses while providing a gentle face massage, which makes you want to cleanse longer.

I noticed results on the first try. I have oily/combo skin, and cleansing usually results in dryness before turning into major oily spots. This product is the only thing I have found that cleanses without drying, but prevents oil later on. My skin feels much softer, and I have even noticed a small reduction in pore size.

So a big thumbs up to both the powered device and the cleanser!
Faith D.
San Diego, CA
I was hesitant about using a battery operated cleansing system since I I’ve heard stories of cystic acne resulting from people using the Clarisonic cleansing system and I was worried that since I have really sensitive skin, I might have a negative reaction to it. Fortunately, the results were just wonderful! I really did feel refreshed and my skin actually seemed brighter! I was a little wary of using the cleanser because the silver color of it put me off, but it was fine. The smell is a little chemical, but it did a good job at getting all of my makeup off and reducing overall shine. It was so weird seeing the makeup on the cleansing tool, but i was glad to see that it appeared to be getting it all off. The first time left my face super tingly and I actually loved that my face felt thoroughly cleaned and refreshed. Would I buy the product myself? DEFINITELY! It was probably my favorite product in the Influenster Sweetheart voxbox! I love the eye catching packaging!
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?