Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
April S.
April S.
Sylmar, CA
Dec. 3, 2016, 1:44 a.m.
Review for: Blue
I have very oily skin especially for work so when I wake up I love to use the Olay fresh effects Shine Shine Go Away it helps me 100%. It also gives me a moisturizing effect and help rejuvenate my dry skin. I can honestly say it stays in effect for about 6 hours. I would definitely recommend this product people with oily skin.
Christa M.
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
So excited to give this review. This is a really great product. The cleaners is really gentle. This product leaves your face feeling so soft and it's not over drying at all. The tool that helps clean your skin is very gentle it's not harsh. The vibrations from the cleansing tool actually feels nice against your skin.
Britney V.
Britney V.
April 3, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Box
After using this product, I can honestly say that I am impressed! I feel like I get the same results from this product as I would from a professional facial. After I use it, my skin feels incredibly smooth and I'm left with glowing dewy skin. I even talked my husband into letting me try it on him and he LOVED it!
Ellie p.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Aug. 2, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
In high school I had tons of acne, I tried medication to clear it up to no avail. Olay was having a sale on the product so I decided what do I have to lose? Tried the product once and it immediately reduced redness and minimized my pores. Two weeks later almost all of my acne was gone. Truly an amazing product.
Crystal q.
Crystal q.
Jan. 4, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
I found this at Grocery outlet for $3 and was very happy with my purchase. there is two settings of vibrating speeds which i like for the reason some times i feel like my nose needs a bit more attention. overall i am pretty happy with this little facial cleanser for when ever i need a little more clean". :)
Yokasta M.
Yokasta M.
April 27, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Blue
I love this brush, I think is best, especially if we compare price quality is super economical but does an excellent job. bristles are very soft, but they do the effect on your face.

and to say the soap? the feeling of cleanliness and freshness is excellent, my pores disappear and my skin is free of oil.
Kaylynne D.
Kaylynne D.
Muskegon, MI
April 2, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Blue
Love this! I bought 8 of them at a big lots near me because they were on sale for 2 dollars. Not much profit for them that way, but great for me. The packaging is cute but nothing special, but the gentle cleanser works perfect for combination skin and the vibrating brush makes it easy to exfoliate skin.
Ari M.
Ari M.
Asheville, NC
April 24, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Blue
This cleanser is just meh in every aspect. It feels nice and foamy on the skin but I really can't tell if it's doing anything. It also claims to reduce oil ,which I have a constant battle with, but I have no definitive proof that it actually helps. Wouldn't repurchase but it barely cost anything anyway.
anna c.
anna c.
Kings Park, NY
Aug. 30, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
I surprisingly really liked this duo. The face wash is my favorite I've ever used. That's why I bought the duo because the wash is discontinued. The battery powdered cleansing thing actually does a great job at getting down in my pores. It really helps if you have oily skin and are prone to blackheads.
Teran F.
Teran F.
June 29, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Box
Cleansing kit is amazing, i highly recommend it. i love all the products from olay personally. it has nice packing and not that pricey in my view, nice price compare to a lot of other products and completely meet everything. olay always has improvement every time they come out with something new
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?