BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystalhatemegood M.
Crystalhatemegood M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product after you use it but I do feel like it makes your skin really really try but it does give you that glow after you finished using it and that's what I love about it and your face feels really really clean after as well yes I would buy it again
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
Obsessed is a understatement on this product.My sister gave it to me for Christmas and boy was I surprised. This product i used in the am and the pm and it make my face clear and oil free it was pretty incredible. Now i just have to find a place that sells it.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Holiday, FL
I bought this because I never used anything but my hands to clean my face before, the first time I used this i couldn't believe how much cleaner my face felt and how beautiful it looked. It's inexpensive and does an amazing job I highly recommend this product.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Seattle, WA
Overall it was okay, but it wasn't my favorite "cleansing system." I've used it multiple times off-and-on over the last 2 years and haven't felt there was any noticeable improvement in my skin. Also, the mini-facial brush is cute, but not overally effective.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Franklin, MA
No matter how much make up I use this cleansing system always leaves my face smooth and clean. I absolutely love the powered contour cleaning, it definitely is effective in getting everything off my face. I will definitely be continuing to buy this product!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Hyattsville, MD
I purchased this off of reading its great reviews and trying this product changed the quality of my skin. It brightened my dark spots while giving me a cleaner yet softer skin as well as the facial power cleaner gave me a deeper cleaning sensation.
Kizzie Adam W.
Kizzie Adam W.
Glenwood, IA
My two daughters use this system and itworks great! It's almost like a mini version of a clarisonic! it's nice and gentle on skin and really gives it that wow factor of a look. Also it works well with any facial cleanser you prefer to use.
Anajancy B.
Anajancy B.
Escondido, CA
This little machine works so good it helps me take off my makeup really quick. The machine is gentle. I'm a first time on this product. It's a good product but it's expensive. I would recommend it to others because it's really easy to use.
Bree H.
Bree H.
Frankfort, KY
Cleans very well, very please with the outcome of this product does what it's supposed to do. Repeat user all the way meets my expectations all the time. Very good value, not to bad on the price. I absolutely recommend this to others!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Why is this no longer in stores around me? I LOVED it. It literally was my favorite and didn't smell like chemicals. I used it all and needed more but when I went to buy some they were gone! All my friends loved it too! Bring it back!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?