Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Tolland, CT
Jan. 7, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Box
I bought this to try out a new facial cleaning brush to see if I liked it before splurging on a more expensive brush. I used it everyday at first and loved how it made my skin feel. Then I just started using the face wash it came with and found out that that's what I'm in love with! The wash works great! No breakouts, and my skin feels great afterwards. The brush, I could take it or leave it.
Latoya F.
Latoya F.
Livonia, MI
The cleanser is just a normal cleanser, nothing special about it it. My skin felt clean and not dry. The cleansing vibrating brush was a joke! It did not feel like it did a better job than my normal fingers and the rubber bristles are so long that most of the product sat at the bottom . I bought it from Big Lots on sale for $3 and was still disappointed (this may have been a trail size).
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
April 2, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
I bought this at Big Lots for about $5. At first I didn't like the little face wash machine because I felt like it wasn't exfoliating my face all the way, but it does. I just needed face to be more wet so the soap could foam. Also, I love the face cleanser! When I ran out, I couldn't find it at first, I tried target & Walmart but then I found it at my local Safeway & now I have it again!
Anne B.
Anne B.
Robinson, IL
Jan. 3, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Box
I really enjoyed using this product. I like the vibrating cleansing brush. The bristles were a flexable rubber and even if I pressed it hard against my face it was not abrasive at all. I prefer using the brush over my fingers or a washcloth. I felt that the cleanser did improve the look and feel of my skin. Also the battery in the brush ran out just about the same time as my cleanser.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Feb. 1, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
I've given this product a good try. I did exactly what the package said. After a week I got sick of using the brush as for it was irritating my skin with the thick rubbery bristles. As for the actual face wash it did leave my skin looking shiny and my face soon felt plasticky. It did eliminate acne but I would not buy it again because of how it made my overall skin feel.
Aja C.
Aja C.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 15, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Box
My mom brought this for me and thought it would be cool because it's powered and that was the only cool thing. Other than that the cleansing wash was pretty mediocre didn't really do anything removed some dirt from my face but after I dried my fave went over it with witch hazel and removed more dirt so if paired with a better cleanser it would be awesome.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
April 11, 2016, 6 a.m.
Review for: Box
Omg I do not know where to start this product is amazing it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized. I myself am not a big fan of these products but this has changed my whole entire out look on them ! its amazing it works wonders anyone and everyone should try it ! you won't regret it I promise and this is coming from a oily face person
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Jan. 18, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: Box
I really liked this Kit, my skin felt nice and clean after I used this and my skin was smooth, and bright and just looked and felt better, I used this kit just about everyday now, I really like the price too because it not expensive in any way. Give it a try if your looking for a kit like this because I'm sure you'll like it just as much as I did.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Riverview, MI
June 7, 2016, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Box
I love this, it makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed as it really gets in your pores and removes all of the day's dirt and makeup. My skin feels smoothr and looks more vibrant when I use it. I got mine on Amazon for less than $10. I have dry skin and large pores and I find using this brush helps keep my skin exfoliated and looking radiant.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
May 27, 2016, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: Blue
My sister first told me about this product, and by told me I mean she bought it for herself and I would use it everynight when she wasn't looking! It was that good! It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh and clean! And I love the face tool. I feel like it really get down In my poor and vibrates it all out to the surface to be washed away!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?