BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
anna s.
anna s.
smithtown NY
I surprisingly really liked this duo. The face wash is my favorite I've ever used. That's why I bought the duo because the wash is discontinued. The battery powdered cleansing thing actually does a great job at getting down in my pores. It really helps if you have oily skin and are prone to blackheads.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Cleansing kit is amazing, i highly recommend it. i love all the products from olay personally. it has nice packing and not that pricey in my view, nice price compare to a lot of other products and completely meet everything. olay always has improvement every time they come out with something new
Lin A.
Lin A.
Little River, SC
This works good and it wasn't to harsh on my skin I liked that it but when I bought it, it didn't not come with the brush but the cleanser itself was great!!! But when buying this product you don't get very much and I wish there was more of the cleanser when you bought the pack together!!
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
I use my system almost every other day and my skin always feels awesome after! It's easy to use in the shower and super easy to clean and I actually got it on sale with a coupon! My skin is really sensitive and this has never irritated it so I highly recommend if your skin is like mine
Akeyla K.
Akeyla K.
Anderson, SC
I love the olay fresh. It actually clean your face. I also just love the packing its brings your attention to actually buy it. It is very gentle to use and it don't break your face or dry it up. There are always ways for improvement but this is best of far the best product I have used.
Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this cleansing system. I wanted a powered brush cleanser and was happy when I found this one...on sale even!
You can immediately feel how much of a difference this system makes. It provides a much deeper clean and leaves your skin feeling silky and fresh.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
This system is one of the best I have tried it is SOOOOOOO awesome the packaging is super cute it has beautiful colors and is eye opening. It did not iritate my skin. It did its job it cleansed and made your skin look bright and flawless definitely recommend it to others.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great product for oily skin . It really clean my pores I use early in the morning. The brush is amazing I love it and it was 3 bucks can't beat that deal I really recommend this product it works great. Definitely would buy it again hell I stocked up 5 boxes lol
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the scrubber brush. I feel like it really cleans my face yet it's so gentle. It smells good and leaves my face soft and bright. It gets deep and removes dead skin so i can look my best. I use it in the shower to save on extra steps and make sure my face is ready.
Shruti K.
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
I have tried this just once. Did not like this product over neutrogena wet wipes . I tried it just once may be i need to give it a couple more tries. I brought this during last summer. The pricing is just about right. I actually want to but this again and give a try
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?