Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely loved this product. My skin has taken a beating from being on medication long-term. It is dryed out and hallowed looking. Cleansing my face just one time with this product, closed my enlarged pores, it brightened, and seemed to tighten up my skin. My face looked fresher immediately. With continued use, it kept my skin and pores tighter, it took away the dry, flaky, itchy skin, and brought back the moisture that it was missing. My skin is plumper, firmer and smoothr! I went back to the store, and I am on my 3rd box of this product! It is the best!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Feb. 12, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
If you're going to buy this defiantly go to big lots, I got mine for 3.50 (Still an amazing price) but now they are 1.50 so worth a try for sure! The brush is very small but it did seem to help get my face cleaner then just using my fingers (although I don't know if I would buy the brush again, just my preference). As for the face wash I want to buy a full sized. It made my skin feel very clean without being super drying. It also seemed to help control oil too and leave the skin looking "matte" for a while longer then my normal face wash.
Susanne B.
Susanne B.
The packaging caught my eye first, Olay's Fresh Effects has a fresh, fun look.

Then the unique facial "power" brush is designed to get into all the nooks, like the crease by your nose. The soft brush-like fingers are gentle, yet give you a deep clean.

And to top it all off, a cleanser that is tough on your t-zone and gentle on the rest of your face. It's called, Shine, Shine Go Away!

l liked it so much, I bought several more Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Systems for family members. And they like it too!
Dari C.
Dari C.
Minneapolis, MN
Feb. 17, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Box
I got this for cheap at a discount store & thought I'd try it. It comes with a very tiny, electric facial scrubber. The head is a shape of a triangle. When you turn it on, it feels like an electric toothbrush over your cheeks with its tiny vibrations. I have never used an electric facial scrubber before, so maybe that feeling is normal, but to me it felt weird. I didn't notice a difference with the cream that was provided, I do not have oily skin so maybe someone with oily skin may see a difference?
Bernita L.
Bernita L.
Harrisonburg, VA
May 14, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
Where to begin... First let me say this won't be the best thing you've tried to cleanse your face but for the price it is. For $1.50 you get a battery powered cleansing brush, cleanser and a battery. The amount of product relative to the cost is great. I have used this daily to exfoliate and cleanse my face right out of the shower and the results are amazing. My face feels clean, tight and refreshed. I finish this process with Olay va-va-vivid moisturizer.
Teran F.
Teran F.
July 22, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
This kit is awesome, the cleanser and the brush are good, to me it isn't that pricey cause where i live it's 20$ a lot kits that good are a lot more than that. Smells good, and refreshing, so very good to use daily. Doesn't irritate my skin, which i have a lot bad sensitive skins problems so hard for me find stuff to help me where i don't get allegric reaction or break out or hurts my skin. I recommend it to anyone honestly!!!
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO
May 20, 2016, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: Box
I actually love this product. It's super inexpensive. But the shape lets me really get into the creases of my nose. The mattifying cleanser it comes with actually kept my skin from getting oily, which was awesome. I also love that it's easily sanitized, and can be used with any cleanser. I absolutely love this. My only complaint is that mine broke after about a year. But for the price, I have no problem just replacing it.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Hanover, MD
I wish I could give this even more stars! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this cleanser and the little scrub brush is absolutely amazing as well! A little of the cleanser goes a long way, I only really used a pea sized amount. It REALLY leaves your face feeling refreshed, clean, and SO SMOOTH! The little scrub brush works great! It gets the cleanser really bubbly and worked up to help get into all of your pores for a deep cleaning
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
May 18, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
When I first tried this product I didn't have high expectations because I have had trouble finding the right cleanser that would make my skin feeling nice, clean and soft. Most products I've use usually leave my skin feeling oily or dry, never normal. When I started using it I was amazed. My skin didn't feel dry or oily after washing. Once I ran out I had to get more. I would def. recommend this product. I love it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA
Aug. 24, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: Blue

I love this triangular shape contraption. It works soooo much better than a clarisonic. My face feels clean and refreshed. The no shine works great, too. After I finished the trial size I ordered the full size cleanser. The triangle shape makes it easy to get into the t-zone and around the areas a round brush could not. It's rubberized, but if they made a version with fibers I would totally get that too.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?