BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Avee R.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit more...
I was at the drug store and the cute, vibrant colorful packaging got my attention. I have combo skin that leans more towards dry and used my clarisonic religiously up until I got this little guy. I tend to have a lot of flakey skin on checks and nose but it is so hard to use the clarisonic on my nose which is why I purchased the Olay Fresh Effects System. I love the shape of the brush head (triangle), which is great to get around the face and especially the nose. The brush its self is not the typical bristles found on brush heads they are more on the rubber side. They work well and no need to replace as they just rinse off, so no extra cost. Plus unlike other brush systems I've purchasd in the past at drug stores that got discontinued there is no need to worry as you won't get left with a useless system and no brush heads. The system it self is really cute and small. Smaller then my hand, great to travel as opposed to the clarisonic mia which I hate to travel with as it bulky and on the heavier side. It's battery operated which is a plus, one less charger to pack. Very easy to use as it only has on and off buttons. The vibration is just right to to fast yet to to slow. I usually use it on its own especially when I travel, I even tend to use it after I run my clarisonic just to make sure I got my nose and cheeks correctly. The Olay cleanser that came with it is ok, not something I would repurchase as I have my set regimen, but the system it's self is great for those who don't want to spend on the expensive brushes. It is available at most retailers that sell Olay products.
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Blue more...
I found this package at Big Lots for such a great price!! The powered brush is really nice and seems to have lasted a while. This combo makes my skin feel very clean and bright so I will definitely purchase this again in the future. Also the packaging is really cute and looks good sitting in the shower. (;
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Review for: Box more...
Relieved this as a Christmas gift and was excited to try it. Wasn't so happy with the results. It does make your face feel clean but it's not at the same level as other facial cleansing brushes. It just doesn't have the cleaning power.
Kristina A.
O Fallon, MO
I have been unfortunately cursed with oily skin. Normally no more than an hour after applying makeup I look like an oil slick and wind up using several blotting sheets per day. It's infuriating.

I've tried nearly every drug store brand there is to combat this problem. A good majority come coupled with acne medication. I'm in my 30's and thankfully no longer need that so they wind up drying my skin out, and not in a good way.

I was perusing Target's facial care section for something new and came across Olay Fresh Effects. I purchased the cleanser, scrub, mattifying moisturizer, and make up remover wipes. I'm really glad I did.

The cleaners is gentle with a light, fresh scent and a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling clean. Really, truly clean. Coupled with the mattifying moisturizer it's the perfect start for my makeup application. I've noticed I used considerably fewer blot sheets per day, if any at all.

I use the makeup remover sheets and scrub in the evenings. Just one sheet is enough to remove even my heaviest makeup application. The scrub is gentle yet effective.

I would absolutely recommend this line of products to anyone struggling with oily, yet not acne prone skin. It does a wonderful job of cleaning the skin without irritating it and definitely controls oil.
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT
I really enjoy how clean my face feels after I use this product. I had some dry spots on my cheeks that are now gone due to this, so I'm pretty impressed with that!
When I focus on my T area of my face it does help minimize the oil and shine of the areas, as I found out I have combination skin.. yay?
The first impression of the brush was that it looked cheap and I didn't think it would work on my face at all, but it did work pretty well and I think I'll keep it around. I also liked the fact that it is triangle shaped. It does get into those hard to reach areas around your nose.
I had two problems with this product. The first was that the directions. It said to put a small amount of the cleanser on the brush. I found that putting the cleanser on my face then using the brush works much better than putting it directly on the brush. Not only does the cleanser get evenly all over the face but the brush is easier to clean as well. So I feel I get more out of my product this way, which you don't need much! The next was that I assumed that the brush would help eliminate my black heads but I'm finding that they're not even minimized. I've been using it every day for one week so I think I should have seen at least a small difference by now, but no go.
Melanie L.
Sanford, FL
I purchased this product back in January and have been using it everyday since! I love the the vibrating cleansing brush that comes in the set.The bristles aren't rough and It really gets deep into my pores and clears out all the dirt and make up. After washing my face and rinsing with cold water you can really feel the cleanliness. The facial wash also works wonders. I have oily combination skin and since using it I have really noticed a difference. My skin doesn't get as greasy as it used to towards the end of the day. It doesn't completely keep my skin shine free but it really does help. If you have dry skin I don't think I would recommend this specific product from the fresh effects line, just because it'll probably dry your face out more, but they have many other facial cleansers for certain skin types. Now if you do have oily combination skin like myself and are afraid it will be to harsh, don't worry. I have very sensitive skin and I am usually very hesitant about trying new brands and product but this worked very well for me, its a very gentle formula. I loved this product so much, I cant wait to go back and try more products from this line. I'm thinking the bb cream next or the lightweight mosturizing sunscreen!
Jenna M.
I've just recently started using Olay's Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system, and I love it. The brush is contoured in just the right way to effectively reach the contours of your face for a deep clean. The bristles are not rough, and the vibrations feel as though you're getting a deep clean. I plan on repurchasing this system so I can have one to give to my family.
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
Got this package at Big Lots and it was so cheap! It was such a good find and I love using the powered cleansing brush. Made my skin feel so clean and bright. (: I will definitely purchase this again once I run out of the face wash I am using right now.
Courtney M.
So lets start with the cleanser. This product super rich and luxurious. It goes on the skin so softly, it only needs a little bit of water to get a nice rich lather. The whole experience while using this product is wonderful. It makes the skin feel amazing while on, and it makes it feel silky smooth and clean when it comes off. I really enjoy this product, and it is definitely something I will be purchasing and adding to my skincare routine.

Onto the the power brush. It has a easy to operate power switch on the handle. Turn it on and the entire brush pulsates. Easily fits into your hand, and has a nice grip even when wet. The head of the brush is triangle shaped, so it can easily work into the hard to reach spots of your faces. As you can see by the photo I posted below, it has rubber bristles, which I don't find to really do anything as far as deep cleaning the skin. I think that if the bristles were different material, and smaller, it would be a great deep cleaning brush. It does however give a nice massage on the skin, which helps bring blood flow to your face, thus creating a youthful glow, which in turn gives you the Fresh Effects look. So for me, I still quite enjoy it.
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Love this product. I have always loved this brand and this added to my love. Makes my skin look bright and healthy. Also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I would love to recommend this product to anyone. Worth every penny! Helps get rid of dry flaky skin.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?