5 colors available

BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets the...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone, b...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bernita L.
Bernita L.
Harrisonburg, VA
Where to begin... First let me say this won't be the best thing you've tried to cleanse your face but for the price it is. For $1.50 you get a battery powered cleansing brush, cleanser and a battery. The amount of product relative to the cost is great. I have used this daily to exfoliate and cleanse my face right out of the shower and the results are amazing. My face feels clean, tight and refreshed. I finish this process with Olay va-va-vivid moisturizer.
Teran F.
Teran F.
This kit is awesome, the cleanser and the brush are good, to me it isn't that pricey cause where i live it's 20$ a lot kits that good are a lot more than that. Smells good, and refreshing, so very good to use daily. Doesn't irritate my skin, which i have a lot bad sensitive skins problems so hard for me find stuff to help me where i don't get allegric reaction or break out or hurts my skin. I recommend it to anyone honestly!!!
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO
I actually love this product. It's super inexpensive. But the shape lets me really get into the creases of my nose. The mattifying cleanser it comes with actually kept my skin from getting oily, which was awesome. I also love that it's easily sanitized, and can be used with any cleanser. I absolutely love this. My only complaint is that mine broke after about a year. But for the price, I have no problem just replacing it.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
When I first tried this product I didn't have high expectations because I have had trouble finding the right cleanser that would make my skin feeling nice, clean and soft. Most products I've use usually leave my skin feeling oily or dry, never normal. When I started using it I was amazed. My skin didn't feel dry or oily after washing. Once I ran out I had to get more. I would def. recommend this product. I love it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA

I love this triangular shape contraption. It works soooo much better than a clarisonic. My face feels clean and refreshed. The no shine works great, too. After I finished the trial size I ordered the full size cleanser. The triangle shape makes it easy to get into the t-zone and around the areas a round brush could not. It's rubberized, but if they made a version with fibers I would totally get that too.
Latoya F.
Latoya F.
Livonia, MI
The cleanser is just a normal cleanser, nothing special about it it. My skin felt clean and not dry. The cleansing vibrating brush was a joke! It did not feel like it did a better job than my normal fingers and the rubber bristles are so long that most of the product sat at the bottom . I bought it from Big Lots on sale for $3 and was still disappointed (this may have been a trail size).
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
I bought this at Big Lots for about $5. At first I didn't like the little face wash machine because I felt like it wasn't exfoliating my face all the way, but it does. I just needed face to be more wet so the soap could foam. Also, I love the face cleanser! When I ran out, I couldn't find it at first, I tried target & Walmart but then I found it at my local Safeway & now I have it again!
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Omg I do not know where to start this product is amazing it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized. I myself am not a big fan of these products but this has changed my whole entire out look on them ! its amazing it works wonders anyone and everyone should try it ! you won't regret it I promise and this is coming from a oily face person
Michele C.
Michele C.
Riverview, MI
I love this, it makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed as it really gets in your pores and removes all of the day's dirt and makeup. My skin feels smoothr and looks more vibrant when I use it. I got mine on Amazon for less than $10. I have dry skin and large pores and I find using this brush helps keep my skin exfoliated and looking radiant.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
My sister first told me about this product, and by told me I mean she bought it for herself and I would use it everynight when she wasn't looking! It was that good! It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh and clean! And I love the face tool. I feel like it really get down In my poor and vibrates it all out to the surface to be washed away!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?