BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany P.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit more...
I hate this product. I wish I could have returned it! I noticed a huge endcap of new Olay products at target and this immediately caught my eye. i read the instructions rinsed my face with water and turned it on. You can feel it vibrate in your hand.. good i guess, but if you look at the brush head you don't even notice the rubbery bristles moving. I used it on my face and didn't even notice a difference. Maybe if the bristles were more like a nylon or something. It was just so stiff. The exfoliater that comes with it is okay. I keep it in my travel bag since its so small. Looks like there are no good alternatives the clarisonic. Better start saving my pennies.
Lily V.
Hayward, CA
I would say that this system is a fun idea, but not necessarily the most effective face washing system I've ever used. My face did feel very clean after use every time, but I wouldn't say 400% cleaner. I didn't really notice a decrease in blemishes, and couldn't see any decrease in shine throughout the day, but my face did feel cleaner.

My biggest issue with this product is that it doesn't remove makeup well at all. I could use the face brush for a full minute or more and still felt like I needed to use my fingers in order to really get my makeup all the way off. Another problem I could see arising is that my brush already seems to be shorting out. Around every 10-20 seconds the vibrations will briefly pause, even if I am putting no pressure on the bristles. If you don't mind using a secondary makeup remover, which I do anyways, then I would say this is a worthy investment, but I can't say how long the brush will hold up or how often you will have to replace it.
Yvonne L.
Fort Gordon, GA
The cleansing brush with this I find to be slightly more rough than the manual face brush I'm used to using to wash my face, but I like it. I do think this would work better on bare skin than on a full face of makeup. It is very good at getting into the more difficult areas of your place to clean and leaves my skin feeling very smooth.

I love the cleanser that comes with this. Using it separate from the brush, it took off all of my eye makeup without a lot of scrubbing although it does burn quite a bit if you're not careful around this area. I love how it smells and a little goes a long way - it foams up quite a bit.
Overall, I really like this product.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this after reading the Influenster reviews. I can't afford a Sonicare one yet, so I thought what the heck I'll give this one a try.

I like the shape of the cleansing head, it gets into the corners of your nose, side of your temple, etc. It vibrates pretty strongly, but I think it's more your own pressure that actually produces cleansing.

I would also like to mention the brush head is made of rubber. So it's not like any of the similar types of products that have "bristle" like brush heads.

I don't care for the cleanser that came with it, nor any other cleanser I've tried actually. That is because it gets stuck in the machine and kinda just sits there.

I recommend you put the product on your face first, then use the machine to cleanse. It does cleanse pretty well and you can see from my picture, gets off makeup & dirt! :)
Sandee M.
Squaw Valley, CA
I'm not normally a fan of Olay products, but after I saw the advertisement for this, what looks like a Swiffer for the face, I just had to try it. I figured I'd probably just toss whatever cleanser came with it and use my usual product instead.

Wow, was I wrong. I decided to give the cleanser a try and LOVED it. Yes, LOVED it. It has a fresh, clean smell and thoroughly cleansed my skin without making it feel dry or tight or "tacky" like some other Olay products tend to do.

I love this set. I scored mine for $9.99 (brush and cleanser) and am totally in love with it.

This experience may even spur me on to try other Olay products. Ole, Olay!
Jessica S.
San Bernardino, CA
I got this in my Sweetheart Vox Box and was super excited to try it as it had been on list of "to try" products for awhile. I absolutely love it. The time I used it I didn't think it was doing much or going to make a difference, but after I rinsed the cleanser off my face I instantly felt the difference. My skin was the smoothst and softest it has ever been. It also helps remove makeup really really well. I have very oily skin, so I was glad that I got the shine minimizing one. Only downfall is that the shine minimizing doesn't last all day for me. That may be because I am using a different brand of moisturizer and putting makeup on as well, so I'm not going to mark the product down until I've tried it without makeup. Overall though it is amazing!
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
I received this product with my Sweetheart VoxBox. I was really excited to use it because I have very oily skin. I wash my face every night before bed and have been using this thing for about a week now. Honestly, it hasn't done anything for me that a regular face wash with my hands doesn't do. To me, it's all just hype. My face is just as oily, if not more, when i wake up in the morning. I used it a few times in the shower in the morning and it also didn't provide any changes to my skin. I'm still using it to hope for changes, but as for now (a week of using it), it isn't anything special. Great idea though, could be perfected into something awesome.
Adrian Q.
Humble, TX
I was lucky enough to be chosen to try this product in the SweetHeart VoxBox, and I am so glad I got it. Firstly, I have been having some issues with my current Aveeno cleanser, because my skin is dried out and breaking out. This system is great. I love the fact that the Shine Minimizing scrub is silver, and it smelled SO good. I am glad that the brush is made of silicon, and isn't too big or small. The brush is a nice triangular shape that fits in every little crevice of my face, and the vibrations give my face a tingly clean feeling when I'm done washing. My skin felt so soft after washing, and I can't wait to see how my complexion fares.
Beck M.
I love this product. It comes with 2 things: the brush and the cleansing product. The brush is battery operated and vibrates. I'm not a big fan of the vibrating so I very rarely turn it on. The brushes bristles are thicker than most, which helps a lot with my sensitive skin. The triangle shape of the brush helps a lot in difficult places like in between your eyebrows. I love the smell of the product it comes with. It's very invigorating and smells great. It doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky like most. It leaves me skin soft and I like that a lot. I would recommend more specifically with people with sensitive skin and/or dry skin.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
So i recently got this product yesterday actually and i was going to get it from Wal-Mart and i saw it and thought wow thats small for like $11 but then i saw it again at Big Lots and it was $5.50 so i thought why not? and i just bought it. come to find out i actually really like it believe me i still want to get a Michael Todd Soniclear but if you are just looking to try something this product is for you ! :) I feel like it left my skin very soft i didn't use it with the Shine Shine Go Away facial cleanser... i used my Cetaphil cleanser instead but there is a big difference from using your hands to wash your face versus this cute little brush .
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?