5 colors available

BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets the...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone, b...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Saint Peters, MO
I bought this to use when I travel as it is smaller than my clarisonic. I must say, I was impressed. This little thing did a great job cleaning and exfoliating and is extremely budget friendly.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
I think the brush is much better than the face wash it comes with. The wash doesn't do much after 2 weeks of use, the brush on the other hand is wonderful. I just use it with another face wash.
Britany S.
Britany S.
Brockville
Love it love it love it...smells great and left my skin feeling fresh...definitely worth the money...and it didn't cost much to begin with... found it better than some of the expensive brands
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
It really has helped my face from being so oily this summer. I always struggled with snoopy tzone but this helped! I love the powered face scrubber. It feels like I'm getting a little facial!
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Mesa, AZ
Bought this at big lots for $1.50. Have really enjoyed using it. The brush feels nice(don't know if it really benefits you) on your face and the wash is refreshing. Happy with this purchase.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
This product is great. I love it. Everything is so helpful. The product is something everyone needs. It's a must have. I use it every night before bed. The morning results are awesome.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
Love this product it works very well does a great job This face cleanser is one of the best products I have tried! The vibrating face scrub is perfect for getting deep into your pores.
Siiyara N.
Siiyara N.
Palmyra
I LOVED this kit!! It wasn't expensive and the brush; although small, is mighty. I love the feeling of the bristles and he fact that it vibrates while washing. I also love the cleanser
Sara C.
Sara C.
This product is awesome!it lathers like crazy,smells wonderful.gotta have this always to wash my oily skin with.nothing else comes close to play products.will buy over,&over again.😄
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Voorhees, NJ
This little set was so cute and it made my face feel great. The brush was soft and lasted a while. I disliked how small the cleanser bottle was because it did not last very long.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?