Add a Photo

By OLAY
Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late...
Photos (114)
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
Jan. 24, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
It is convenient to take it on a trip, the brush is small as well as the cleanser but I don't like the bristles. they are rubber and with time they get yellow and hard to clean in between. For daily use, I don't recommend it...
tatyana W.
tatyana W.
Gadsden, AL
Jan. 7, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Box
I love this stuff it makes my face feel great and look great !! I use this every morning when I wake up , I got a sample box of this for $1 at big lots and I still have a lot left, it came with the vibrating cleansing brush!!
Meah R.
Meah R.
Lawton, OK
June 3, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Box
Love it! Want to take your makeup off at night? Well this is the thing for it. It's gentle , it's useful and does its job it was meant for it's not pricey it's actually in the cheap side I will def buy again and recommend it!
Joette N.
Joette N.
I enjoy the silicone bristles over traditional brush type. It vibrates, but no rotation so it's all up to you, easy for most, difficult for me with carpal tunnel. I still use the product until my new rotation brush arrives.
Heather H.
Heather H.
New Baltimore, MI
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Box
I really enjoyed the face wash that came with this product. I've never used another cleansing tool so I don't have anything to compare it to but I do enjoy using it. I feel like it helps the product penetrate into my skin.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Aug. 10, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
Review for: Blue
This system was great. The power brush really helped to give my fave a good clean. It was the first time I used this product and I will continue to use it. It was gentle on my face and I loved it. I would recommend this.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Great little brush for traveling. It gets into those tight crevices by your nose. The brushhead is little and just powered by batteries so obviously not as good as more expensive brushes out there but gets the job done.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Cleveland
I'm going to be honest here, it is supposed to be ultra moisturizing.. but this dried the check out of my skin. Yes my face felt clean, but not at all refreshed. More like a stiff dry baby wipe. It smells good though..
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 9, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Box
I really loved this cleansing system. My skin is very sensitive and its hard to find a cleanser that doesn't dry my skin or leave it oily with too much moisturizer. This has the perfect balance for my skin. I love it!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Charlottesvle, IN
Feb. 24, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Box
I received this back in 2013 as my first #voxbox I liked the face cleanser it's self but I felt as my skin got dry after using it . It worked great other than that. I just applied lotion after & didn't have a problem.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?