BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI
I really enjoyed this product. It worked great! I keep on buying it! I recommend that you get this
Michele S.
Michele S.
Great product super easy to use! I was Leary but I really have to complaints!! Highly recommended
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
VA VA VOOOM!!! LOVE THIS PRODUCT! MY GET2GO PRODUCT TO HAVE WITH ME IN MY BAG!!! AWESOME PRODUCT
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Spencerport, NY
This is an awesome product. I would use again! Love how soft this product left my skin feeling.
Mackenzie  J.
Mackenzie J.
Very great product! I wouldn't usually choose this but it has worked really well for my skin
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Kenna, WV
I loved my Olay fresh effects cleansing kit it cleaned my skin and left it feeling refreshed
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
West Palm Bch, FL
What I love most about this product is it doesn't burn my eyes like other priducts I've used
April E.
April E.
Thayer, MO
It makes my skin very clear and soft. It gets all the make up and dirt if my face. I love it
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
This is the only face cleanser I use. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend this. (:
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I was not all that impressed with this & it was pretty expensive. I won't be buying again!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?