BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have always loved this brand and this added to my love. Makes my skin look bright and healthy. Also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I would love to recommend this product to anyone. Worth every penny! Helps get rid of dry flaky skin.
Alaysia L.
Sparta, MO
OMG I am just in love with this I still have mine from about 5 years ago and it just won't quite! I am for sure a repeat buyer if I could find it don't see it on shelves much anymore... Its gentle and smoothing left my skin baby soft would definitely push on others!!
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
This brush is surprisingly amazing? I assumed the electronic face brush hype was all talk but this thing is actually pretty great for me! I received this set a few years back in the goodie bag from an event I attended and used it and was wholly unimpressed. Fast forward a few years and I have patches of really big and really dark pores on my cheeks that seem to be impervious to all types of cleansers and face masks. I dig this bad boy back out and pair it with my elf face wash and WOW my pores are noticeably smaller immediately after the first use! I guess the cleanser in this set is what left me unimpressed years ago because this brush is amazing! The rubber bristles are super soft; the triangular shape is really good for getting in around your nose; the vibration definitely jolts you awake in the morning; and the cleansing power is much deeper than anything one could do manually. I am honestly so bummed I let this sit around for 3 years but so happy to have rediscovered it!
Julia L.
Buffalo, NY
I have sensitive skin, so when I find a product that will work with it, I have to rave about it. Thanks to Influenster, I got to try the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour System in my Sweetheart VoxBox and it works perfectly with my skin.

This system comes with a powered brush with rubber bristles. The unique shape of the brush promises to deep clean and reach hard places. This lives up to its promise. I feel like the brush let me get to places where I can’t with my hands, such as around my nose and other contours. I also felt like the promise of a deep clean was kept. I felt rejuvenated after using the brush. Also, the rubber bristles aren’t as harsh as regular ones, so I feel like I could use this product every day without harming my skin. It also helped exfoliate my dry skin and today, my skin feels softer than it has been in a while.

As for the facial wash, I’m amazed by it. Generally, I have to use higher end products (opposed to drugstore products) for my face, but the Olay Shine, Shine Go Away facial wash was not overly harsh. It had a pleasant scent, and when used with the brush it created a nice lather on my face.

To use the product, you have to wet the brush and your face. Then you must put the product on the brush and then wash your face for one minute. Finally, you rinse and you’re ready to go. It’s a quick and painless wash, though sometimes the vibrating sensation of the brush made my nose tickle. The next time I use this product, I would avoid that area as much as possible. Also, I found it easier to put a little face wash in the middle and work it in the brush a bit with your finger. (A little goes a long way with this product).

Though I enjoyed the facial wash, it wasn’t the right one for my skin type. My face is dry and the one included in the system was for shine control. The next time I need face wash, I will buy the Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up! Exfoliating Wash. The Fresh Effects line has a product for every skin type and I feel like that’s great. Anyone could use this product!

The entire system costs between $6.99 and $14.99 depending where you buy it. It includes the brush, a AAA battery, and the Shine Shine Go Away cleanser). The cleanser on its own costs between $8.00 and $15.00 for a I feel like this is a good price, seeing that I usually buy high end products that cost $30 or more. However, this is more than a lot of drugstore products, but I totally think its worth it, especially for those who have sensitive skin like me.

Overall, I recommend this product to anyone of any age. It works well and helps exfoliate the skin. In addition, it lives up to the promise of its unique brush…to deep clean and to reach in hard-to-read places. I give this product an A+!
Johnesia S.
Let's talk about Olay Fresh Effects since a few other people have been curious. Fresh Effects is actually a whole line, but I am most interested in their cleansing system. It comes with a vibrating wand, akin to the Olay Pro X system and the Clarisonic. However, there are a few differences that you should pay attention to.

The Olay Pro X has a soft bristle brush head that spins and uses two double A batteries. It only comes in one model and in my experience the spinning brush head is kind of scary and makes it unusable for more than a few days a week. It's about $25 for the device and the heads do have to replace. However, since it's not as popular as the Clarisonic you can't just waltz into a Sephora and get replacements for it.

The Clarisonic is my holy grail. A lot of people swear by this. Like the Pro X system it will clean your skin more throughly than using your hands. However, it's a bit on the pricey range, about $80-120 dollars depending on if you get it on sale. There are several models that you can get, but I currently on the Mia. This device is rechargeable (from any country without a converter), waterproof, and the bristle brush does not spin. The whole device vibrates for a timed one minute. The brush is a lot softer than those offered by the Pro X system. The power on the vibrations is fairly decent. The downside is that replacement heads cost about $20 and you have to replace them every three months with regular use.

Now, for the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system. It is a lot smaller than the Clarisonic and therefore it is a lot more portable. It's also more affordable, a cleansing system costs about $12. From my experience a wand should last you about a month if you clean it well. However, the brush head is made of a soft plastic and not a bristle. It's triangular shaped, which gets into your nose area well, but it might take a bit more work to cover your whole face.The head does not rotate, but it does vibrate. For it's size it packs quite a powerful punch. It suds up my face wash very well. I've been using it with the Shine-Go-Away that came with the set and I'm loving it. It takes one AAA battery and I don't suggest using this device regularly in the shower since I'm not sure how waterproof it is. The best part about this whole thing is that it is very portable. I used to hate carrying my Clarisonic with me on short trips since it's bulky and semi-heavy. However, this wand is super light and super small. It's effective! This makes it great for away trips. I just toss it into my makeup bag and I'm good to go!
Shianne A.
Oceanside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This system is onto something! I loved the shape of the head so much! Finally I could reach all the nooks and crannies around my nose and eyes without getting soap in places I didn't want it! And my skin feels awesomely soft yet CLEAN and OIL FREE, which is of huge importance to me. I tried it on my skin in the morning and it not only felt amazing, but it made my face oil free and a perfect canvas for my make-up. Then when I came home (after a fairly heavy make-up day I might add), I put this baby to the ultimate test... I used it after I had removed my make up... I always have this "make-up residue" thing going on after a long day, and even a second wash with my make-up remover doesn't always do the trick... this got rid of that nasty residue on the first try, left my face clean, fresh, soft, and oil free.
I LOVE that the brush is made of rubber, which means it won't turn a funky color from your make-up or the soap you use, and you can clean it really easily, never having to replace it. I really liked the soap too! It smelled really good but it wasn't overwhelming and it definitely does take that obnoxious oily shine away.
Honestly I've used a lot more expensive systems, and I really liked this one. My sister has a system that was in the hundreds of dollars range for all the bits and pieces, but the results I have gotten from using her system and the results I got using the Olay system are pretty similar, but in fact I like the Olay better for a few reasons:
1) It is way more budget friendly!
2)There's no charging! you can just swap out the batteries.
3) The brush shape is GENIUS!!
4) It's nice and tiny and easy to store in my medicine cabinet
5) IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO!

I love it. Plain and simple.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Excerpt from my Blog:
I have been using Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid} with the {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser for about 5 days now. And I don't know how its possible but I have fallen more in love with this product. Olay, I give you many kudos and a lot of applause for this product. It makes me want to go out and purchase more of your products as this one is just fabulous! I have recommended this to many of my friends and my family, which I hardly ever find a product that I would recommend to anyone but I just couldn't keep this to myself. (No matter how much I wanted too, lol)

I just love how it feels on my skin, both during and after I use it. My skin has honestly never felt so smooth and all of the shine has literally gone away. I used to have bad oily skin, where I would have to use oil blotting sheets multiple times a day. But now, I have only had to use one oil blotting sheet a day; which was for my nose which is still a bit of a problem but with this product it has greatly improved. I literally had to stop myself from using it this morning, as I was standing in front of my mirror for about 30 minutes just enjoying the feeling of this cleanser and the vibrations that seemed to travel deep into my skin.

I really do recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin, or really any other type as there are plenty of cleansers that come with this product! And another plus, as I mentioned before, is that it is so inexpensive to purchase! I mean seriously, for the way this stuff works I would be willing to play top dollar for these products and I hate to spend money. So once again bravo Olay, just bravo. Take a moment to pat yourselves on the back for this product, you really deserve it!
Kristy M.
I received this product from Influenster's Sweetheart VoxBox. I got the {Va-Va-Vivid!} Contouring Cleansing System with the {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser.

I decided to try this product out for a few days before making a real review. After a little over a week, I'm surprisingly a fan. I was a little weary of the strange silver color of the cleanser but because I was out of face wash anyway and my skin had already begun to revolt against me, I figured "Why not?"

Like with all face washes, I didn't have an immediate "Hey! My pimple is gone!" moment and it took a couple of days to start the clear up. That's natural, though. But I DID notice how much smoothr my skin felt and how even existing acne, while not disappearing just yet, at least began to flatten and smooth out along the natural contours of my face. I have pretty sensitive skin and am happy to report that this didn't give me any weird bursts of acne while my skin was still getting used to a new product. It was a nice and welcome change.

What I really love is the handheld, battery operated, scrubber. The triangular shape is optimal in gliding against the wide expanses of your cheeks and forehead while the corners easily reach above lips, side of your eyes and along your nose. The bristles are a soft and flexible rubber that are gentle enough to glide over existing acne and sensitive skin and the gentle vibrations add an extra kick of exfoliation.

While I usually like exfoliating cleansers, the shine minimizer wasn't bad. I don't actually have any shine issues so I'd probably purchase the {S'Wipe Out!} over it instead. I'm sure it would leave even better results.
Angelica N.
Bronx , Ny
I think at a glance I assumed it was a little cleansing system like their olay pro X. But actually, it’s a completely different style of cleansing. It has with an on and off switch and a small triangle head with dense, plastic bristles. The brush uses a single AAA battery (which is included and i think its wonderful!). I ended up loving this so much. The head vibrates as you scrub with the brush. You’d think this wasn’t doing anything at all but actually it loosens up blackheads on my nose particularly nicely. Olay recommends using it around your forehead, down your nose, and around the corners of your nose. The enclosed cleanser and brush help to wash away oil and dirt for a more matte, shine-free finish. Now I have very minimal shine being that i do have dry skin! so you can’t really go by my results with the brush if you have super oily skin…I’m unsure how well it would work on oily skin. As for the results I experienced I particular I liked using the brush around my nose. I've used it several times over the course of the last two weeks and i cant imagine being without it!

The cleanser included is a creamy texture with a full lather. It has a very strong, fresh scent. I liked the scent but some might find it a bit too much for some people. Personally the cleanser isn't good for my particularly skin type so I squeeze a small amount of exfoliating or any regular cleanser i already use onto the brush and attack my nose area with it and the rest of my face. in conclusion i think this is one of the best things Olay has come out with!!! :) hope you enjoyed my review.
Amanda A.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little back story on me. My dads side of the family ALL have major skin problems. My dad is almost 60 years old and STILL gets acne and breakouts. So, my skin has never been great. In middle in high school, I was constantly breaking out. My mom spent hundreds on skin clearing products, and nothing worked.
When I got college age, my skin got a little better. No more awful acne breakouts, but the occasional enormous pimple, blackheads and extremely large pores!!! And being as lazy as I am about keeping up with skincare, I never kept to any regimine, so my skin was never perfect.
So anyway, I decided since this is similar to the Clarisonic system, and I've been wanting to invest in it, I would give this a good go.

I use the system everynight before bed, after removing my eye and face makeup with my makeup remover wipes.
And let me tell you- it has made a HUGE difference. I have had maybe one pimple since I started using it, and my blackheads and pores have diminished as well. I no longer have to use the Benefit pore cream every morning!!!! Which is great because although it works, it's expensive.
Anyways, I am extremelt greatful for Olay and Influenster for sending me this system. It not only has cleared my skin, it's also easy to use, leaves my skin smooth and feeling clean, and it smells amazing!!!
If you have troubled skin, or even just want to feel clean and fresh after washing your face- go buy this!!
I have seen it at Target, WalMart and on Amazon.com. It's not expensive either!!!!!
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?