BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have always loved this brand and this added to my love. Makes my skin look bright and healthy. Also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I would love to recommend this product to anyone. Worth every penny! Helps get rid of dry flaky skin.
Alaysia L.
Sparta, MO
OMG I am just in love with this I still have mine from about 5 years ago and it just won't quite! I am for sure a repeat buyer if I could find it don't see it on shelves much anymore... Its gentle and smoothing left my skin baby soft would definitely push on others!!
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
This brush is surprisingly amazing? I assumed the electronic face brush hype was all talk but this thing is actually pretty great for me! I received this set a few years back in the goodie bag from an event I attended and used it and was wholly unimpressed. Fast forward a few years and I have patches of really big and really dark pores on my cheeks that seem to be impervious to all types of cleansers and face masks. I dig this bad boy back out and pair it with my elf face wash and WOW my pores are noticeably smaller immediately after the first use! I guess the cleanser in this set is what left me unimpressed years ago because this brush is amazing! The rubber bristles are super soft; the triangular shape is really good for getting in around your nose; the vibration definitely jolts you awake in the morning; and the cleansing power is much deeper than anything one could do manually. I am honestly so bummed I let this sit around for 3 years but so happy to have rediscovered it!
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleansing system. It keeps my face fresh and smooth feeling. I love the brush that it comes with. It's very gentle on my skin. The packaging is bright and fun. I would defiant repurchase again. Recommend to everyone!
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Blue
I found this package at Big Lots for such a great price!! The powered brush is really nice and seems to have lasted a while. This combo makes my skin feel very clean and bright so I will definitely purchase this again in the future. Also the packaging is really cute and looks good sitting in the shower. (;
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Review for: Box
Relieved this as a Christmas gift and was excited to try it. Wasn't so happy with the results. It does make your face feel clean but it's not at the same level as other facial cleansing brushes. It just doesn't have the cleaning power.
Jenna M.
I've just recently started using Olay's Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system, and I love it. The brush is contoured in just the right way to effectively reach the contours of your face for a deep clean. The bristles are not rough, and the vibrations feel as though you're getting a deep clean. I plan on repurchasing this system so I can have one to give to my family.
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
Got this package at Big Lots and it was so cheap! It was such a good find and I love using the powered cleansing brush. Made my skin feel so clean and bright. (: I will definitely purchase this again once I run out of the face wash I am using right now.
Tamir N.
Winter Garden, FL
I heard about this little cleaning system from a YouTube review and decided to give it a shot, especially at its super affordable price! I Id never been one to believe that a face brush was what I needed to properly clean my face- I had always felt that I cleaned my face well enough. This little face brush is fantastic though! It's small enough to easily maneuver around the eyes and nose area, the cleanser did a nice job (although I wouldn't say that it kept my naturally oily from peeking through at the end of the day). The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because the face brush only lasted me about 6 months or so. Once the brush stopped vibrating as vigorously as it had, I replaced the batteries but it still didn't quite provide the same rate of vibration (to the point that it became rather pointless) so I opted to toss it and not buy a new one. Otherwise, it was really nice while it lasted!
Ana B.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great product for oily skin . It really clean my pores I use early in the morning. The brush is amazing I love it and it was 3 bucks can't beat that deal I really recommend this product it works great. Definitely would buy it again hell I stocked up 5 boxes lol
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?