BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have always loved this brand and this added to my love. Makes my skin look bright and healthy. Also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I would love to recommend this product to anyone. Worth every penny! Helps get rid of dry flaky skin.
Alaysia L.
Sparta, MO
OMG I am just in love with this I still have mine from about 5 years ago and it just won't quite! I am for sure a repeat buyer if I could find it don't see it on shelves much anymore... Its gentle and smoothing left my skin baby soft would definitely push on others!!
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Blue
I found this package at Big Lots for such a great price!! The powered brush is really nice and seems to have lasted a while. This combo makes my skin feel very clean and bright so I will definitely purchase this again in the future. Also the packaging is really cute and looks good sitting in the shower. (;
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Box
Relieved this as a Christmas gift and was excited to try it. Wasn't so happy with the results. It does make your face feel clean but it's not at the same level as other facial cleansing brushes. It just doesn't have the cleaning power.
Jenna M.
I've just recently started using Olay's Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system, and I love it. The brush is contoured in just the right way to effectively reach the contours of your face for a deep clean. The bristles are not rough, and the vibrations feel as though you're getting a deep clean. I plan on repurchasing this system so I can have one to give to my family.
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System, 1 kit
Got this package at Big Lots and it was so cheap! It was such a good find and I love using the powered cleansing brush. Made my skin feel so clean and bright. (: I will definitely purchase this again once I run out of the face wash I am using right now.
Angelica G.
Review for: Box
The brush is amazing It leaves my face feeling so clean. The face wash it comes with isn't that good I just use my regular bar of soap to wash my face
Danielle P.
Batavia, OH
Review for: Box
I got this product as a gift and I'm obsessed! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Good price forsure. It makes my face feel so refreshed.
Katheryn V.
Lehighton, PA
Review for: Blue
Love love love!!! This is a great drug store cleansing system, I have pretty dry skin and it worked wonders for me!
Lauren C.
Port hueneme , CA
Review for: Blue
This product felt cheap to me when I used it, this was a few years back so they may have changed the materials
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Siraya W.
Mcminnville, OR
Does this actually work?
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?