BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets t...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone,...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mona D.
Mona D.
Erie, PA
I found this on sale, I gifted it to someone and asked them for their review. They said it was great quality. The exfoliate included is rubber, it vibrates when the button on it is clicked. The face wash is really refreshing, it reduces the look of shine or oil. It smells good. It is travel size which is very convenient! For the clearance price it was purchased ($2.99) Its 5 stars but for its retail ($5.00) I would give it a basic 3.5 stars because the vibrating brush stops working after a few months unless you find batteries that match it (which is hard) and the face wash does feel a bit sandy on the face, not recommended for everyday use. For me personally, I think its all based on the price the consumer buys it for. Its not worth $5, if you find it half the price GO FOR IT! So I will slap the rating right smack dab in the middle with a 3.5 star just because of its funny retail price. - Mona's review's
Savanna F.
Savanna F.
I am in love with this cleansing product! I was so lucky to find this at my local big lots, and bought it for just under three dollars! This system is compact, perfect for travel or storing at home. I love that the head has rubber bristles because it makes cleaning easy and it's super soft on my face. The triangular shape of the head makes cleaning the t-zone area a breeze. The cleanser itself is very thick and creamy, a little goes a long way. The formula goes on like a cream but foams up to a nice lather. The Olay cleanser rinses away easily and doesn't leave a residue. I enjoy this product so much that I bought a backup, and bought one as a gift for my bestie.
karmila M.
karmila M.
fredericksburg

The cleanser and the brush are good combination. It does decent job for the price, do not expect it will be as fascinating as clarisonic :). The cleanser smells nice and refreshing, and gentle enough to be used on daily basis. The brush is a bit stiff, but it vibrating, so it does removing dirt and dead cell off the surface of the skin. However, It does not irritate the skin. The brush only have on and off button which is simple and nice, it also can be used in the shower which is convenient. Too bad that the battery can not be replaced, so you have to toss it after it run out the battery.
Bernita L.
Bernita L.
Harrisonburg , VA
Where to begin... First let me say this won't be the best thing you've tried to cleanse your face but for the price it is. For $1.50 you get a battery powered cleansing brush, cleanser and a battery. The amount of product relative to the cost is great. I have used this daily to exfoliate and cleanse my face right out of the shower and the results are amazing. My face feels clean, tight and refreshed. I finish this process with Olay va-va-vivid moisturizer.
Teran F.
Teran F.
This kit is awesome, the cleanser and the brush are good, to me it isn't that pricey cause where i live it's 20$ a lot kits that good are a lot more than that. Smells good, and refreshing, so very good to use daily. Doesn't irritate my skin, which i have a lot bad sensitive skins problems so hard for me find stuff to help me where i don't get allegric reaction or break out or hurts my skin. I recommend it to anyone honestly!!!
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO
I actually love this product. It's super inexpensive. But the shape lets me really get into the creases of my nose. The mattifying cleanser it comes with actually kept my skin from getting oily, which was awesome. I also love that it's easily sanitized, and can be used with any cleanser. I absolutely love this. My only complaint is that mine broke after about a year. But for the price, I have no problem just replacing it.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
When I first tried this product I didn't have high expectations because I have had trouble finding the right cleanser that would make my skin feeling nice, clean and soft. Most products I've use usually leave my skin feeling oily or dry, never normal. When I started using it I was amazed. My skin didn't feel dry or oily after washing. Once I ran out I had to get more. I would def. recommend this product. I love it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX

I love this triangular shape contraption. It works soooo much better than a clarisonic. My face feels clean and refreshed. The no shine works great, too. After I finished the trial size I ordered the full size cleanser. The triangle shape makes it easy to get into the t-zone and around the areas a round brush could not. It's rubberized, but if they made a version with fibers I would totally get that too.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Riverview, MI
I love this, it makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed as it really gets in your pores and removes all of the day's dirt and makeup. My skin feels smoothr and looks more vibrant when I use it. I got mine on Amazon for less than $10. I have dry skin and large pores and I find using this brush helps keep my skin exfoliated and looking radiant.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
My sister first told me about this product, and by told me I mean she bought it for herself and I would use it everynight when she wasn't looking! It was that good! It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh and clean! And I love the face tool. I feel like it really get down In my poor and vibrates it all out to the surface to be washed away!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?