Morgan T.

Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?

Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Smithfield, NC
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have combination skin, and any time I'm feeling too oily I can use this and it instantly solves the problem.
Ramelle L.
Ramelle L.
Chandler , AZ
4 years, 5 months ago
I have combination skin, I am super oily in my t-zone and I love this product for both the oily sections and the not oily sections!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
4 years, 6 months ago
I highly recommend the shine minimizing cleanser for very oily skin. I have this very type and do not have to worry about my makeup sliding off when I use this product. :)
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Hammond, LA
4 years, 7 months ago
I have combo skin and I only wash it when it oily and I have noticed that with my skin after washing it. It feels great and I apply night cream and 30 mins later its horribly dry and I have used the same night cream for 3 years and this has never happened
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
4 years, 7 months ago
I've noticed a difference in my skin and it helps on oily skin.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Saint Charles, MO
4 years, 7 months ago
It's done wonders for my oily skin. I've tried tons of different products and have definitely had the best results for the price with this line.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Santa Ana, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
This is the best product i have found to fight against oily skin. It's perfect for oily skin!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Hampshire, IL
4 years, 8 months ago
I too have super oily skin and this works like a charm. =D
Angela G.
Angela G.
northfield
4 years, 9 months ago
I would say it made a much different with oil however when i wake up in the morning after perviously using the product before i when to bed my face seems to be very clear and not oily but as the day goes on and after i put my makeup on i still have experience oily skin. never the less i love this product! washing my face with a face towel just does not seem good enough anymore compared to what the vibrating brush can do!
Ashley K.