Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
I have combination skin, and any time I'm feeling too oily I can use this and it instantly solves the problem.
Ramelle L.
Ramelle L.
June 19, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
I have combination skin, I am super oily in my t-zone and I love this product for both the oily sections and the not oily sections!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
June 3, 2013, 5:15 p.m.
I highly recommend the shine minimizing cleanser for very oily skin. I have this very type and do not have to worry about my makeup sliding off when I use this product. :)
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
May 4, 2013, 1:37 p.m.
I have combo skin and I only wash it when it oily and I have noticed that with my skin after washing it. It feels great and I apply night cream and 30 mins later its horribly dry and I have used the same night cream for 3 years and this has never happened
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
May 3, 2013, 11:45 p.m.
I've noticed a difference in my skin and it helps on oily skin.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
May 1, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
It's done wonders for my oily skin. I've tried tons of different products and have definitely had the best results for the price with this line.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
March 26, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
This is the best product i have found to fight against oily skin. It's perfect for oily skin!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
March 26, 2013, 10:43 a.m.
I too have super oily skin and this works like a charm. =D
Angela G.
Angela G.
March 9, 2013, 5:21 a.m.
I would say it made a much different with oil however when i wake up in the morning after perviously using the product before i when to bed my face seems to be very clear and not oily but as the day goes on and after i put my makeup on i still have experience oily skin. never the less i love this product! washing my face with a face towel just does not seem good enough anymore compared to what the vibrating brush can do!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
March 6, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
Amber E.
Amber E.
March 4, 2013, 8:11 a.m.
Yes, it does! I don't have extremely oily skin but I have noticed it helping out what I do have!
Moriah N.
Moriah N.
March 3, 2013, 8:10 p.m.
I have combination oily/dry skin, and my oily parts seem to be just fine. I actually haven't really even noticed any oil
Kirby J.
Kirby J.
March 2, 2013, 1:33 a.m.
My skin can be super oily and super dry depending on temperature but so far ive been loving how this stuff makes my skin look less oily and the only word i can use is fresh. its amazing and i have acne prone skin and ugly pores but this system has truly been helping
Karah H.
Karah H.
March 1, 2013, 6:05 a.m.
Not only do I have oily skin, but its also very dry. This product knocked out both. So, I think its great for reducing shine and keeping the face from producing too much oil.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 11:54 a.m.
My face is very prone to oil and acne, this system was gentle and has not broken me out I highly recommend this system even for people who don't have super oily skin!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Feb. 26, 2013, 8:06 a.m.
I have really oily skin and after a few hours my skin usually gets oily pretty quick. But with this product my skin stood nice and matte all day! I definitely recommend!
Sera K.
Sera K.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:11 p.m.
Usually my face gets oily within a few hours, but after using this cleanser and brush, my skin has not become oily as quickly. I would definitely recommend the set and if you like the cleanser, then purchase the full size.
Adelina M.
Adelina M.
Feb. 25, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
In my opinion, yes it works for oily skin. I have a VERY oily nose, slighly oily forehaed, and chin. Immediately after use, my skin feels so clean and fresh. You should try it!