Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

How well does it clean your skin for you and is the brush irrating?

Yahira T.
Yahira T.
5 years, 1 month ago
My face was red around the nose but it felt very clean and matte!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
5 years, 1 month ago
After using it my skin felt completely clean and refreshed! My skin gets irritated quite easily, and the brush gave me no problems. It's very gentle.
Sara R.
Sara R.
5 years, 1 month ago
My skin was really clean feeling afterwards! Smelled great too! I love the brush, I don't think it's irritating.