Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Erin B.
Erin B.
May 23, 2013, 6:49 p.m.
It has made my skin noticeably different. I find that my skin is more radiant and that my pores are smaller!
Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
May 21, 2013, 7:04 p.m.
I noticed a change in my skin immediately, and my daughter did too. It has a very fresh scent, and it's light and doesn't make your skin tight. My complexion was more clear, and looked like it had more of a glow. I love this product and will continue to use.
Debora A.
Debora A.
April 2, 2013, 6:31 a.m.
YES. I have less acne scars and smaller pores, and my skin gets greasy less. Worth a try. :)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
March 27, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
This definitely helped my skin clear up and also make it so soft.
Karen N.
Karen N.
March 24, 2013, 7:01 p.m.
Ya it really helped me
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
March 18, 2013, 4:36 p.m.
At first it broke me out a little but as i started using it regularly, my face feels clean and fresh and acne free!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
March 11, 2013, 9:04 p.m.
YES. Only for the better though! This stuff has made makeup easier to apply, gave me softer skin, and removes more makeup on my face than I thought I had on it! Nice stuff!
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
March 7, 2013, 2:05 p.m.
It has drastically helped the zits on my chin almost disappear after a week! I use it twice a day.
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
March 7, 2013, 12:20 p.m.
I noticed a changed after 7 days of using this product 2 times a day.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
March 6, 2013, 7:45 p.m.
It made it smoothr and clearer for sure
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
March 5, 2013, 5:40 a.m.
Yes! It has really helped with oil control!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
March 4, 2013, 1:28 p.m.
Improved it!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
March 2, 2013, 12:22 p.m.
My skin looks a thousand times better now that I switched to this vs. the crappy over-hyped Alpha Hydrox cleanser I was using. My face feels WAY more hydrated and my moisturizer seems to penetrate my skin better. It's not irritating me either which is a plus.
Haze R.
Haze R.
March 1, 2013, 2:29 p.m.
It didn't change it.. It made it looks so much better.. def. one of the best skin are products out there!
Alexes L.
Alexes L.
Feb. 28, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
After one use I noticed smaller pores and less noticeable black heads, however I haven't noticed much in my acne, it hasn't broken my out more but it hasn't helped my previous breakout go away yet. After 5 days I did notice my skin is much less oily through out the day and my skin looks and feels healthier, softer and is a more even tone. I love it.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Feb. 28, 2013, 9:50 a.m.
I didn't notice any change.
Lougennyvie M.
Lougennyvie M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 2:17 p.m.
My skin feels a bit tighter after using the cleanser. Every individuals skins differs from the product
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 11:53 a.m.
Yes absolutely It gave me a more deep down clean!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Feb. 26, 2013, 9:41 a.m.
Yes, it helps to remove all the makeup- really helping to clear up my face.
Caitlyn K.
Caitlyn K.
Feb. 26, 2013, 6:59 a.m.
I saw noticeably smaller blackheads on my nose after one use. I made sure to use it one morning before I took a shower to see how well it opens my pores without the hot steamy shower. It decreased the size of my blackheads on my nose and made my skin silky smooth!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Feb. 21, 2013, 1:10 p.m.
I saw noticeable change after 7 days!
Diane R.
Diane R.
Feb. 17, 2013, 1:20 p.m.
It's positively aided my skin quite a bit. I do believe it depends on the individual though, like most products.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Feb. 15, 2013, 3:21 p.m.
It has helped my skin a lot actually, totally worth it. You'll never know if you like it till you try it.