Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

Has this changed your skin?

Erin B.
Erin B.
Fort Belvoir, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
It has made my skin noticeably different. I find that my skin is more radiant and that my pores are smaller!
Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
Agawam, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
I noticed a change in my skin immediately, and my daughter did too. It has a very fresh scent, and it's light and doesn't make your skin tight. My complexion was more clear, and looked like it had more of a glow. I love this product and will continue to use.
Debora A.
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
5 years ago
YES. I have less acne scars and smaller pores, and my skin gets greasy less. Worth a try. :)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Asbury Park, NJ
5 years ago
This definitely helped my skin clear up and also make it so soft.
Karen N.
Karen N.
Ya it really helped me
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
London , ON
5 years, 1 month ago
At first it broke me out a little but as i started using it regularly, my face feels clean and fresh and acne free!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
5 years, 1 month ago
YES. Only for the better though! This stuff has made makeup easier to apply, gave me softer skin, and removes more makeup on my face than I thought I had on it! Nice stuff!
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
5 years, 1 month ago
It has drastically helped the zits on my chin almost disappear after a week! I use it twice a day.
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Bay Shore, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
I noticed a changed after 7 days of using this product 2 times a day.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Parma Heights, OH
5 years, 1 month ago
It made it smoothr and clearer for sure