Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Gainesville, GA
11 months ago
I love it , I got it for 3 bucks at big lots works awesome for oily skin my fav face wash
Gainesville, GA
11 months ago
TIffany N.
TIffany N.
Lawrenceville, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
It works really well!!! The cleanser it comes with works great for oily skin and smells really fresh, almost like citrus! And it's not that pricey, for 12.99. Many other face brushes cost way more, and this is good if not better than those other expensive kinds!!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
4 years, 5 months ago
I received a free sample of the shine control cleanser (Shine-Shine Go Away Shine Minimizing Cleanser) and it worked wonders on my sensitive skin! I was worried that the perfumey smell would irritate my skin but no harm was done :)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
4 years, 5 months ago
Target sales it for $12.99 works great on my skin & I have very sensitive skin. Great product smells fresh & leaves skin feeling rejuvenated.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I got a sample the other day and i love it! smells good and leaves face so soft!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Not pricey at all, and it works very well, leaving your skin soft and very smooth.
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes it does it makes your skin feel great and its not expensive at all honestly plus you can always get coupons and this product works great so its well worth it
Ramelle L.
Ramelle L.
Chandler , AZ
4 years, 6 months ago
I love this. I have combo skin and when I received it from Influenster I fell in love and immediately went out and bought 4 tubes! My CVS had them for 50% off! I have seen them on sale at CVS a few times already so I would definitely suggest looking out for sales and/or coupons!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
I love it on my skin, I received mine in my vox box, but I saw it at target for 12.00