Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Gainesville, GA
9 months, 1 week ago
I love it , I got it for 3 bucks at big lots works awesome for oily skin my fav face wash
Gainesville, GA
9 months, 1 week ago
TIffany N.
TIffany N.
Lawrenceville, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
It works really well!!! The cleanser it comes with works great for oily skin and smells really fresh, almost like citrus! And it's not that pricey, for 12.99. Many other face brushes cost way more, and this is good if not better than those other expensive kinds!!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
4 years, 3 months ago
I received a free sample of the shine control cleanser (Shine-Shine Go Away Shine Minimizing Cleanser) and it worked wonders on my sensitive skin! I was worried that the perfumey smell would irritate my skin but no harm was done :)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Talladega
4 years, 3 months ago
Target sales it for $12.99 works great on my skin & I have very sensitive skin. Great product smells fresh & leaves skin feeling rejuvenated.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I got a sample the other day and i love it! smells good and leaves face so soft!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
Not pricey at all, and it works very well, leaving your skin soft and very smooth.
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes it does it makes your skin feel great and its not expensive at all honestly plus you can always get coupons and this product works great so its well worth it
Ramelle L.
Ramelle L.
Chandler, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
I love this. I have combo skin and when I received it from Influenster I fell in love and immediately went out and bought 4 tubes! My CVS had them for 50% off! I have seen them on sale at CVS a few times already so I would definitely suggest looking out for sales and/or coupons!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
I love it on my skin, I received mine in my vox box, but I saw it at target for 12.00
4 years, 5 months ago
The products range in price depending on where you are. The cheapest price I have seen is $4.99 for the wipes and $13.99 for the kit (face scrubber and sample size cleanser). If it will work well with your skin depends on what skin type you have. I have combination oily skin and it works great for me but for someone who has dry skin most of the products would be too rough for dry skin in my opinion.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
It works well ive notice my acne has reduced. No its not pricey i seen it for 12.99 but at my job you buy one and get the next half price. Sometimes its buy one get the 2nd one free.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 5 months ago
Its well worth the affordable price! and well worth for your skin! works with my skin great, it feels so soft and clean right after each use
Debora A.
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
It's worth the $12 definitely. You can always search for coupons, surely there's something out there. :)
Iliana P.
Iliana P.
Aurora, CO
4 years, 6 months ago
It's not pricey.. And it work fantastic with my skin
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Santa Ana, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Some powered face cleansing devices can be $100 or more so this is extremely affordable.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Hampshire, IL
4 years, 6 months ago
It does work pretty well, I have oily skin tho, if you have any kind of dry skin I would not recoment this to you because it is very drying, and I heard that it is very bad for dry skin can cause paches of super dry skin.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
DOS PALOS, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I saw the collection at Target. Compared to some of the other high end skincare at Target, I would say that this isn't too pricey. I purchased most of the collection and so far I am in love with it. Especially the moisturizer! My skin randomly had dry patches (something I wasn't used to), so I ran and bought this and it has helped out so much. The entire line is incredible!
April A.
April A.
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes its about $13. but its worth it.
Avee R.
Avee R.
4 years, 6 months ago
Works very well and worth the $12 price. I have seen my self reach for this over my clarisonic as the shape of the brush head is perfect for areas around the nose which is my main trouble spot.
Lanelle M.
Lanelle M.
Orangeburg, SC
4 years, 6 months ago
Its not expensive if you are willing to have smooth skin. For a microdermabrasion you are gonna pay thousands and with this you will only pay $12.99. Proactive is $19.99.
Aditi P.
Aditi P.
Plainville, MA
4 years, 6 months ago
$11.19 at CVS and there's a 2$ off coupon in the paper that you can use. Works well with oily/combination or acne prone skin. I would not recommend it if you have dry skin.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Parma Heights, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes it works well with my skin. and not too pricey at all. i found it at walmart and target for 12.99 or so. and once you have the brush you can just buy the cleanser alone which is only like $6
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
Its not pricey at all, It is $12.99 at Target or Walmart! I think it works great.I've used it everday since receiving it in my Voxbox, and I love it!
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Very costs efficient and the powered contour brush works amazing.
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
New Haven, IN
4 years, 6 months ago
Great price for what it does! Works great!
Sara R.
Sara R.
4 years, 6 months ago
Works great for my skin! Yep, it is $12.99! I personally think its worth the price!
Joella M.